Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 24-08-2019, 11:53 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimbloke'H' View Post
The 'whole game' is minus the first eight minutes I'm afraid. Still, it's better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick...
By quite some margin!
Old 25-08-2019, 02:42 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do, when they come for you?
Old 25-08-2019, 04:41 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Both files are now up.

trigger_ehc, check your PMs.

Hedge, if we get busted we're coming after you, because we know it'll be you that grassed...
Old 01-09-2019, 09:33 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
This week's files are up.

There is no question that Google are throttling the life out of my upload speed so I'm open to suggestions as to how else we might do this. I shall try zipping the files next week, but to be honest, if I can't find a decent solution I may have to knock this on the head.
Old 01-09-2019, 09:43 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimbloke'H' View Post
This week's files are up.

There is no question that Google are throttling the life out of my upload speed so I'm open to suggestions as to how else we might do this. I shall try zipping the files next week, but to be honest, if I can't find a decent solution I may have to knock this on the head.
That would be a shame but understandable if it's causing you a headache. Is it the full matches that are causing the bigger problem?
Old 01-09-2019, 09:52 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Yes mate. 15 hours to upload this weekend. The first whole game I did took about three and a half.
Old 01-09-2019, 09:56 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Really appreciate the effort slim
Old 02-09-2019, 02:25 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
Would like to watch this one.
Old 02-09-2019, 02:37 PM

Russboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Slimbloke - the Canadian broadcasters lost the rights to EPL games to a streaming service. Your uploads are much appreciated by us expats. Thank you sir!
Old 14-09-2019, 07:59 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Hey slim are you still doing this?

Working for today’s game and have been informed I AM attending a family teenagers birthday and won’t be sneaking off to watch football this time!

If you are uploading the games I’ll watch late tonight/early hours or tomorrow and try to avoid knowing the score before then. If not I’ll accept my fate, stick to highlights but don’t have to avoid all tv and internet before I see the game!

Just for my planning. Either way I appreciate it mate
Old 14-09-2019, 07:10 PM

Found out the score. As you were, thanks anyway
Old 14-09-2019, 07:41 PM

chateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PALACEWU View Post
Would like to watch this one.
Believe me, you'd be better off watching the Last Night of the Proms. Or the cricket. Or frankly your cat in the litter tray. Well, anything really. Total shit.
Old 14-09-2019, 11:35 PM
Eagle in the Borders

I've been at my niece's wedding all day. Her now husband is Spurs. Her father - my brother-in-law - is also Spurs. My only surviving uncle was there. He's Spurs too. I have not had the best of days, but I shall upload files tomorrow when I've edited them.
Old 15-09-2019, 11:35 PM
Eagle in the Borders

If anyone is interested, both files are now up. I zipped the whole match file, but it didn't make any difference in terms of upload time so I shan't bother doing it again.
Old 22-09-2019, 09:38 PM
Eagle in the Borders

There will be no whole match upload today.
Old 22-09-2019, 09:48 PM

cybais : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecybais : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecybais : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecybais : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecybais : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecybais : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecybais : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecybais : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecybais : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecybais : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecybais : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If you check back in a day or two, I normally see a full match available here:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 23-09-2019, 07:23 AM
Eagle in the Borders

MOTD 2 is now up.
Old 01-10-2019, 12:18 AM
Eagle in the Borders

Norwich MOTD is up, eventually. The full match recording failed and as I was at Selhurst I couldn't do anything about it I'm afraid.
Old 05-10-2019, 08:23 PM

cybais : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecybais : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecybais : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecybais : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecybais : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecybais : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecybais : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecybais : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecybais : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecybais : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecybais : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The Norwich game in full:

Old 06-10-2019, 09:17 AM

cockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
WHU game highlights