Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 22-08-2019, 03:45 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
The Tap Room Selhurst Park

Looks like a good place to get a craft beer... I assume it's in the Holmesdale Stand.

I see a couple of faces I recognize in the background there... (and in the foreground actually) - you know who you are!

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 22-08-2019, 07:24 AM

James SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Does anyone know where this bar is?
Old 22-08-2019, 08:02 AM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by James SG View Post
Does anyone know where this bar is?
Next to the disabled section in the Lower Holmesdale.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)
Old 22-08-2019, 08:55 AM

James SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_who_ru View Post
Next to the disabled section in the Lower Holmesdale.

Nice, cheers!
Old 22-08-2019, 10:00 AM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
Double Parish points for any drinks purchased in there.
Old 22-08-2019, 10:07 AM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Not a patch on the Arthur Wait Executive Lounge.
Old 22-08-2019, 10:07 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Will it be open for the Colchester game?
Old 22-08-2019, 10:11 AM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Can it score goals?
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 22-08-2019, 11:15 AM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Looks like a good place to get a craft beer... I assume it's in the Holmesdale Stand.

I see a couple of faces I recognize in the background there... (and in the foreground actually) - you know who you are!

The video afterwards shows 6 minutes highlights of the Sheffield Palace match? Where did they get 6 minutes of highlights from? Perhaps they could provide a free pint for all us mugs that travelled 400 miles round trip last Sunday. Oh sorry I forgot that they aren't doing the tap room stuff in the Arthur.
Old 22-08-2019, 11:40 AM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
As a denizen of the arfur feeling a bit left out
Old 22-08-2019, 12:02 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue_moomin View Post
Don't we all, most of the time.
Old 22-08-2019, 12:11 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue_moomin View Post
Not much better in the Stephenson either.

Whoever gets access to the Tap Room should be paying more for their season tickets.
Old 22-08-2019, 01:20 PM

mrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy View Post
Not much better in the Stephenson either.

Whoever gets access to the Tap Room should be paying more for their season tickets.
All season tickets in the Holmesdale Stand went up this season
Old 22-08-2019, 01:30 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Only the away fans get any refreshment room in the AW .... Piss take that we still haven't been given any of the corner space between us and the Holmesdale stand ...*****!
Old 22-08-2019, 01:32 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs eagle View Post
I belive it's previously been stated that the fans in the AW stand spend the most on match days ...
Old 22-08-2019, 01:36 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD View Post
Not a patch on the Arthur Wait Executive Lounge.
I heard the seats are made of gold
Old 22-08-2019, 02:44 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs eagle View Post

They did all round the ground.

Almost worth moving to sample some of those beers
Old 22-08-2019, 02:46 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Judging by some of the characters I see in the video, unless they've moved seats, appear to have got access to the bar despite not sitting in the Holmesdale.

Maybe it's not what you know, but who you know...
Old 22-08-2019, 02:56 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:

There's a hansom bloke having a chat and a drink in the background and not posing at all

Old 22-08-2019, 02:57 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Judging by some of the characters I see in the video, unless they've moved seats, appear to have got access to the bar despite not sitting in the Holmesdale.

Maybe it's not what you know, but who you know...
You don't seem like the bitter sort.

See what I did there.