Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 24-08-2019, 06:19 PM

bolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by little dedders View Post
Dominated by your impulsive negative threads asking who is to blame for the clubís current predicament.
Reasonable points in the circumstances. Funny it upsets you so much.
Old 24-08-2019, 06:21 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
It was a short stroll down the road for you so your opinion is irrelevant. Thank you for posting it anyway.
Sorry.

Old 24-08-2019, 06:21 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulu84 View Post
This is a great thread, cant wait until next week when we lose and the 'bed wetter apology thread' apology thread is launched.
The lesson is donít get too down in defeats and donít over celebrate the victories

You can over analyse every performance, some on here have spent their entire week fretting over every kick from last Sunday

Donít get me wrong it was an embarrassing zero energy performance but itís not worth ruining your entire week for. Especially when you know we are capable of pulling results like today out the bag.
Old 24-08-2019, 06:23 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Oh **** off with your balanced mature approach.
Old 24-08-2019, 06:24 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
Sorry.

All forgiven. Off topic but as a non-attendee and merely an illegal stream watcher today, some decisions I expected to go to VAR and go against us, bearing in mind where it was. Surprised somewhat that it didn't play more of a role but did it feel that way at the game?
Old 24-08-2019, 06:25 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Oh **** off with your balanced mature approach.
Ban him!
Old 24-08-2019, 06:29 PM
Call me Ishmael

Quote:
All forgiven. Off topic but as a non-attendee and merely an illegal stream watcher today, some decisions I expected to go to VAR and go against us, bearing in mind where it was. Surprised somewhat that it didn't play more of a role but did it feel that way at the game?
I'd have to watch it in detail but certainly thought they were going to overturn a couple (Cahill)but they obviously are following the PL stance of quick looks for obvious things and move on. Ref gave a few their way but also didn't buy some of the dives - sorry, contact that wouldn't stop a toddler.
Old 24-08-2019, 06:32 PM

Quote:
I'd have to watch it in detail but certainly thought they were going to overturn a couple but they obviously are following the PL stance of quick looks for obvious things and move on. Ref gave a few their way but also didn't buy some of the dives - sorry, contact that wouldn't stop a toddler.
I started off thinking Tierney was hugely biased towards them but after about 1/2hr I realised he was just plain poor - fortunately.
Old 24-08-2019, 06:34 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
Take a few selfies at matches and post them on here - we might believe you then.
Photoshop incoming
Old 24-08-2019, 06:41 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bolabolabola View Post
Presume you were at Old Trafford? No?
You started at least 3 panic threads Bolabolabola the panic merchant.
Old 24-08-2019, 06:41 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
VAR is a great thing for clubs like ours. Last season we'd have lost that 3-1 on biased reffing. I'm expecting Shearer to go apeshit tonight over how VAR got everything wrong in our game, the utter turnip.
Old 24-08-2019, 06:46 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
I think if you went to games youíd understand more the despair last week and the joy today. Perhaps listening in your bedroom you donít get as emotional?
Itís more about maturity, that we have seen Palace lose before and come back especially under Hodgson. Your threads all seemed like panic kneejerk reactions, that served nothing than spouting negativity.
Old 24-08-2019, 06:46 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Presume you were at Old Trafford? No?
30 years ago he was. Were you?
Old 24-08-2019, 06:51 PM

IanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is here
Thatís the internet for you! Instant judgements in sport. You wait till we lose at home to Villa!
Old 24-08-2019, 06:55 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Itís a simple game really. Who knew playing 3 central midfielders is a better formation for us eh?!

Most of us. Well done to whoever mentioned it to Roy.
Old 24-08-2019, 07:02 PM

Windsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Not saying all is rosy, or we won’t be in a relegation scrap at some point; but the meltdown this last week after just TWO games was probably the single biggest piece of absolute nonsensical fickleness I’ve ever witnessed on the BBS.
Yep.

I said before the season that this group, under Roy, will play exceptionally well, well, average, poor and shockingly at various times this season. Likewise with our results. It is what every tangible bit of evidence indicates and I am good with that. That is a good version of the Palace I know and love.

The reaction to the shit last week should be contextualised against the good of this. Neither result indicates that the championship or champions league beckons. It will average out in the middle.

Too much ******* short-termism everywhere these days.

Last edited by Windsor_Eagle; 24-08-2019 at 07:05 PM.
Old 24-08-2019, 07:05 PM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
2-1 at Old Trafford for the first time in the league since Bright, Wright, Thomas, Coppell and co more than a generation ago.

Stick that in your miserable ******* pipes you doom and gloom wallies.

Come on you Palace. YYYYEEEEEAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
"And for the old, Brexit might well rid the country's care homes of Eastern European workers, but no blond blue eyed university graduate is going to come and wipe your arse or listen to your stories of the war you never fought in."

adrenalin john 17/05/19

https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showpost...&postcount=245
Old 24-08-2019, 07:09 PM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsor_Eagle View Post
Yep.

I said before the season that this group, under Roy, will play exceptionally well, well, average, poor and shockingly at various times this season. Likewise with our results. It is what every tangible bit of evidence indicates and I am good with that. That is a good version of the Palace I know and love.

The reaction to the shit last week should be contextualised against the good of this. Neither result indicates that the championship or champions league beckons. It will average out in the middle.

Too much ******* short-termism everywhere these days.
**** it WE.

They go mental extrapolating the latest performance against their pre-conceived notions of failure. Fight fire with fire.

To those arseholes, post on the 'Hodgson should be sacked' thread tonight, I double dare ya.
"And for the old, Brexit might well rid the country's care homes of Eastern European workers, but no blond blue eyed university graduate is going to come and wipe your arse or listen to your stories of the war you never fought in."

adrenalin john 17/05/19

https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showpost...&postcount=245
Old 24-08-2019, 07:11 PM
Send Nudes

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Reasonable points in the circumstances. Funny it upsets you so much.
Pipe down flappy

"People go to Brighton for various reasons. A holiday, a place to retire, a dirty weekend. You don't go there for football."
Old 24-08-2019, 07:26 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles #1 View Post
Itís a simple game really. Who knew playing 3 central midfielders is a better formation for us eh?!

Most of us. Well done to whoever mentioned it to Roy.
This