Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 30-08-2019, 04:47 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
He'll have plenty of blowing to do when he goes back inside.
Repped
Old 30-08-2019, 04:53 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
Watch him try to work out how to do the least damage - and make the wrong choice.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
I know, I know. I shouldn't, but......
Old 30-08-2019, 04:54 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by the drexciyan View Post
One of the most dislikeable 'pundits' out there. Just got a job through his mates, zero talent whatsoever for it.
Another Craig Bellamy.
Old 30-08-2019, 04:54 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Fvcking scumbag wanker

Hope his sentence gets increased

Horrible ****
Old 30-08-2019, 05:00 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Fvcking scumbag wanker

Hope his sentence gets increased

Horrible ****
No doubt will be overturned on some obscure technicality

He’ll be back with the other piss head Brazil on Talkshite in no time
Old 30-08-2019, 05:09 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post

They should sack him. But you know they won’t.
Old 30-08-2019, 05:11 PM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
Always a good reminder to any of us who have had the odd beer and driven.

Not too sure about the younger generation but certainly many of us will have taken the chance.

Just own up and take your punishment.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)
Old 30-08-2019, 05:13 PM

Eagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_who_ru View Post

Not too sure about the younger generation but certainly many of us will have taken the chance.

He doesn't appear to have had an "odd beer and driven". He appears to be ball-bagged.
Old 30-08-2019, 05:15 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_who_ru View Post

If the sentence is overturned it will send out a dangerous signal to just refuse the Test at all costs, I really hope it isn’t

It will undermine the Judge and will set a high profile precedent
Old 30-08-2019, 05:15 PM

Ogilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is here
He should be untouchable to the media, if any of them give him back a living just because he got lucky by NOT killing anyone is a joke.this PC crap world we live him would have all fired him by now if it was a sexist / racist comment.
Old 30-08-2019, 05:17 PM

HRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post

Ray Wilkins
Jim Shite
Alan Brazil
Porky
Ray Parlour
all have/had drink problems, just waiting for Kirsty Gallagher to get a job
Old 30-08-2019, 05:32 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRP View Post
Ray Wilkins
Jim Shite
Alan Brazil
Porky
Ray Parlour
all have/had drink problems, just waiting for Kirsty Gallagher to get a job
I’d give her one.

Cricket wanker.
Old 30-08-2019, 05:35 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Nest View Post
He doesn't appear to have had an "odd beer and driven". He appears to be ball-bagged.

Oi, that was my phrase earlier in the thread. Get ya own
Old 30-08-2019, 07:03 PM
Adult Member

David of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Pleased the recording has been released to show what a sham he is (though like most I already knew this). Driving in that state I'm also pleased he didn't hurt anyone
The darkest moments of our lives are not to be buried and forgotten, rather they are a memory to be called upon for inspiration to remind us of the unrelenting human spirit and our capacity to overcome the intolerable.
Old 30-08-2019, 07:54 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by David of Kent View Post
Pleased the recording has been released to show what a sham he is (though like most I already knew this). Driving in that state I'm also pleased he didn't hurt anyone
Kill anyone is more apt. He’s a **** for doing that.
Old 30-08-2019, 08:07 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
With his money a chauffeur car or Taxi would be **** all cash to him .... So no excuse for pissed up driving!
Old 30-08-2019, 08:43 PM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Drink driving is so irresponsible and totally unacceptable. The video shows he was a total mess. I hope he is sacked from all of the pundit positions he has. Like spitting Carragher, I cannot believe how these talentless ex players are given these jobs despite their actions.
Old 30-08-2019, 09:36 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hope he lost his licence as well
Old 30-08-2019, 09:37 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
What's the difference between a bloke that talks about football and an ordinary bloke getting done for drink and driving ?

Should an ordinary bloke lose everything because of a feck up or does an ex football player /pundit who you may or may not like deserve to be flogged to death because he played for a team you do not like or he was not your kind of player ?

I wonder how many can hold their hands up on here saying they have never been over the top when driving ? Or are you all saints ?

I got done around 29 years ago,can remember my mate saying tell them you only had one beer before they came to cut me out of the car took them 45 minutes,people say and do stupid idiotic things when they are drunk,thats why they call it impaired driving.

Myself I hope Saunders does his time learns his lesson keeps his job and tells others about the stupidness ,the harm drink and driving can do .
Old 30-08-2019, 09:47 PM
Power to the Palace

Skiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
What's the difference between a bloke that talks about football and an ordinary bloke getting done for drink and driving ?

Should an ordinary bloke lose everything because of a feck up or does an ex football player /pundit who you may or may not like deserve to be flogged to death because he played for a team you do not like or he was not your kind of player ?

I wonder how many can hold their hands up on here saying they have never been over the top when driving ? Or are you all saints ?

I got done around 29 years ago,can remember my mate saying tell them you only had one beer before they came to cut me out of the car took them 45 minutes,people say and do stupid idiotic things when they are drunk,thats why they call it impaired driving.

Myself I hope Saunders does his time learns his lesson keeps his job and tells others about the stupidness and the harm drink and driving can do .
The footage shows he's pretty unsteady on his feet and his words are slurred.

It looks like he's gone out and got hammered then decided to drive home. It's far more than a 'feck up' as you put it. He could have seriously hurt or even killed someone through his behaviour. Not only that, but he didn't even have the decency to come cleanly, instead insisting he only had one pint and then refused to give a specimen on numerous occasions.

I don't care who he is or what he does for a living, these are the actions of a scumbag.