Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 14-09-2019, 09:15 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Swahili.
Old 14-09-2019, 09:29 AM

Rocky Bullitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRocky Bullitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRocky Bullitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRocky Bullitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRocky Bullitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRocky Bullitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRocky Bullitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRocky Bullitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRocky Bullitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRocky Bullitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRocky Bullitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
VAR
Old 14-09-2019, 09:36 AM

Skin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is here
Fully grown men who load up their laptop or Ipad and suddenly have access to every piece of information recorded in human history, the ability to communicate with people of different cultures, lifestyles and creeds from every corner of the globe, access to every piece of music, movie, TV show, sporting event ever all at their fingertips to be delivered to their senses in seconds....

...and they choose instead to spend their Saturday morning screaming into the void of the echo chamber Brexit thread on the good ship BBS.
Old 14-09-2019, 10:02 AM
Made in Bromley

monkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Apparently according to a young lad standing on my doorstep trying to get me to change my supplier, thereís 47 energy companies to choose from now, I guessed 6 when he asked. But as quite obviously thereís not 47 different pipes and cables up our road, I just donít get how you can have so many companies competing to sell you the same fooking gas and electric, coming through the same pipes and cables.
Iím sensing a gap in the market, I might become the 48th how does monkeypower sound?
Old 14-09-2019, 10:19 AM

chateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skin Up View Post
Fully grown men who load up their laptop or Ipad and suddenly have access to every piece of information recorded in human history, the ability to communicate with people of different cultures, lifestyles and creeds from every corner of the globe, access to every piece of music, movie, TV show, sporting event ever all at their fingertips to be delivered to their senses in seconds....

...and they choose instead to spend their Saturday morning screaming into the void of the echo chamber Brexit thread on the good ship BBS.
I don't have access to every piece of information there is. I mean the Lilypond documentation but I still can't find out WTF that empty bar is doing stuck on the end of Cramer's A minor sonata FFS.

And I'd be careful with the words "good ship BBS" if I were you. Unless you are Will^H^H^H^H Trolley, in which case I claim my five free tickets to the Tiry party conference.
Old 14-09-2019, 10:29 AM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
The popularity of Bjork- Iíve heard more tuneful car alarms.
Old 14-09-2019, 11:07 AM

Madden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYLIE MINEAGLE View Post
Swahili.
If you understand Zulu you should be able to communicate as many of the words are the same/similar!
Old 14-09-2019, 11:15 AM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Why parents in London buy Moan Utd shirts for their idiot offspring.
Old 14-09-2019, 11:22 AM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Knitting.
How can 2 sticks and a ball of string make a jumper?
Devil’s work I tell you!
Old 14-09-2019, 11:28 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
Knitting.
Devilís work I tell you!
String? Thatíd be v itchy.
Old 14-09-2019, 11:30 AM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Knitting.
Devilís work I tell you!
My grandmother could rattle off a jumper in a day. She went by the nickname of 'Galloping Gertie' (her real name was Lily).
Old 14-09-2019, 11:31 AM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
String? Thatíd be v itchy.
Oh! That reminds me:

String vests. Donít understand them either.
Old 14-09-2019, 11:42 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madden View Post
If you understand Zulu you should be able to communicate as many of the words are the same/similar!
Actually my Xhosa is a bit better.
Old 14-09-2019, 11:53 AM
Ex-Connecticut

Quote:
Originally Posted by davech View Post
My grandmother could rattle off a jumper in a day. She went by the nickname of 'Galloping Gertie' (her real name was Lily).
Clearly from the coven.
Old 14-09-2019, 12:12 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Bucket View Post
Drive-thru Mcdonalds, why would you do that?
Drive by. Now that I understand.
Old 14-09-2019, 12:18 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
I donít understand why you wouldnít TBH. Chose that option most times when I go to Mac D.
Why? I can't think of a good reason why anyone would want to sit in the car eating McD's surely messy, uncomfortable and stinks the car out. Why not get out the car and sit at a table?
Old 14-09-2019, 12:20 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login
That's reasonable, except I don't use the touchscreens either!

TBH I only go to McD's as a last resort.
Old 14-09-2019, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davech View Post
Why parents in London buy Moan Utd shirts for their idiot offspring.
Wanker parents.
Old 14-09-2019, 12:33 PM

Sleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The attraction of liquorice or marzipan
Old 14-09-2019, 12:37 PM
Old and jaded

Quote:
Oh! That reminds me:

String vests. Donít understand them either.
Only really go with the knotted hankies.