Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 22-09-2019, 11:55 AM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post
Heinz should wear 57
Old 22-09-2019, 05:48 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asagaya_Eagle View Post
Went to the France Argentina game. Great day out - was initially hoping for a France win, but was screaming for the Pumas by the end. Both sets of fans in good form. Next game for me, England Argentina. Should be great.
Nice to hear from you, fella. Decent game to go to. Argentina are an amazing team to watch, not sure there is anyone else like them in world rugby.
Old 22-09-2019, 05:49 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
Decent start by both teams and we are making some silly mistakes.

Brilliant defence by Tongo denying us the try
Adebayor did well for Tongo.
Old 22-09-2019, 05:56 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
Adebayor did well for Tongo.
Mea Cupla

My apologies to all Tonga citizens.
Old 23-09-2019, 12:37 AM
It's lit bruh!

Asagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
Very cool. How's the World Cup being treated/received/perceived by the Japanese?
Like most things, being done pretty well. Going to sporting events is always a real pleasure here as people really get into the spirit. Tokyo's so big, though, you could quite easily live your life without realising it's going on - just a few more gaijin walking round wearing rugby shirts than normal.
Old 23-09-2019, 10:50 AM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
It doesn't matter but that's a sin bin. Didn't go forwards?!
Old 25-09-2019, 07:08 AM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Wow. Uruguay were unbelievable. Thoroughly entertaining that was.
Old 25-09-2019, 02:22 PM

rhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is here
Bubbling nicely
Old 26-09-2019, 10:47 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Here goes, come on England.
Old 26-09-2019, 10:50 AM
www.chrisbrownjazz.com

Chrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone got a stream?
Old 26-09-2019, 10:53 AM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
ITV player showing it online
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 26-09-2019, 11:35 AM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Easy first half
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 26-09-2019, 11:39 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
All going rather well.
Old 26-09-2019, 12:27 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Red card for the yanks
Old 26-09-2019, 01:15 PM

norwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Poor game management at the end by England. Should have played and worked to maintain score of USA 0.
Old 27-09-2019, 05:17 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
Red card for the yanks
Disclaimer: I know very little about the rules of rugby, and what constitutes a nasty foul or dangerous play (Hard to see anything that is not dangerous in rugby from what I can see)... anyway, I was expecting something far more egregious looking when looking at the video of this incident.

Not saying it was OK or lacked malice, but in the scheme of things didn't look as bad as I thought it was going to be. In fact the video I watched also showed Farrell making almost the exact same "tackle" on an opposing playing in a previous game.

What do our rugby experts have to say (do we have any on here?) about this?
Old 27-09-2019, 05:59 PM

Jim.Cpfc was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldJim.Cpfc was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldJim.Cpfc was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldJim.Cpfc was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldJim.Cpfc was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldJim.Cpfc was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldJim.Cpfc was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldJim.Cpfc was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldJim.Cpfc was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldJim.Cpfc was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldJim.Cpfc was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
By the guidelines set by World Rugby it is a clear red card. Shoulder made contact with the head, there was no attempt to wrap with the arms either. It was a very cheap shot considering the whistle had blown.

I think the Piers Francis citing is a little harsh but again, he has made contact with the head and that is a massive no go.
Old 27-09-2019, 06:51 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim.Cpfc View Post
By the guidelines set by World Rugby it is a clear red card. Shoulder made contact with the head, there was no attempt to wrap with the arms either. It was a very cheap shot considering the whistle had blown.

I think the Piers Francis citing is a little harsh but again, he has made contact with the head and that is a massive no go.
Thanks for the response... the guy must have played to much American Football!
Old 27-09-2019, 07:42 PM
Make things happen

furzy85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefurzy85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefurzy85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefurzy85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefurzy85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefurzy85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefurzy85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefurzy85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefurzy85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefurzy85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefurzy85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Disclaimer: I know very little about the rules of rugby, and what constitutes a nasty foul or dangerous play (Hard to see anything that is not dangerous in rugby from what I can see)... anyway, I was expecting something far more egregious looking when looking at the video of this incident.

Not saying it was OK or lacked malice, but in the scheme of things didn't look as bad as I thought it was going to be. In fact the video I watched also showed Farrell making almost the exact same "tackle" on an opposing playing in a previous game.

What do our rugby experts have to say (do we have any on here?) about this?
Clear shoulder to the head. Definite red under the guidelines. Rugby is drastically trying to reduce concussions and therefore punishing anything around neck/head level much more seriously than previously. It's something that the world game has been leading up to over the last few season and i think all fans and pundits have come into this world cup expecting anything head height to be dealt with in such a way. Problem is, its the fourth/fifth incident in the WC so far but the first to be punished in the correct way as per the guidelines.

As for the case with Farrell - his tackle technique has come into focus recently for a few incidents (including the one against sa that seems to be being used by the media as a comparison). IMO he was lucky to get away with it then, and probably wouldnt now.
Old 27-09-2019, 08:18 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
I don't watch rugby league but it's on at work. A Wigan player has just made a worse challenge than the one yesterday and the ref only gave a penalty! Crazy.