Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 16-09-2019, 06:35 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
PES 2020 - Post your Master League Stories

Not sure how this thread will go but back when I used to post on PES forums I used to enjoy posting and reading about other people's Master Leagues as well as my own.

At the moment I am only playing a temporary file as I intend to wait for the full option file to be finished and Konami to put Italian Serie B in from DLC so I can start an Italian career which has been my mainstay for years (bar PES 2019 which didn't have Serie B!).

So at the moment I have started as US Orléans in the French Ligue 2. I know absolutely feck all about them, and the only player I recognise in their squad is former Liverpool and Sunderland player Anthony Le Tallec. I did have a bit of a divvy moment earlier, having purposely turned off transfers in the first window of the game I then spent 5 minutes trying to work out why I couldn't sign anyone. DUUUUUUUR!!!

So yes I am stuck with the original squad for the first 4 months anyway. I don't know much about the League and I chose Orléans because of their rather snazzy Wasp like Home kit. I also started on Pro level as I haven't played PES in months so wanted to get a feel for the game first. First game I played a team called Chambly, a team I have literally never heard of and I guess are newly promoted. Spent most of the game all over them without creating any clear cut chances, then with 15 minutes to go disaster struck, a fine save from my keeper Vachoux saw the ball break loose and trying to beat the striker to the ball I suceeded only in nudging the ball past my sprawling goalkeeper and despite my efforts couldn't get to the ball before it crossed the line, and a humiliating opening day defeat 0-1.

Second game was Coupe de Ligue against Le Havre, I switched from 4-4-2 to 3-5-2 and it was an even first half but after they stole in front the flood gates opened and I found myself 3-0 down. A late consolation from Perrin caused a bit of a fight back where we had Le Havre penned back but we couldn't get the ball in the net again and out of the Cup in Round 1.

Final game I have played so far was a 0-2 Win away at Grenoble, a game we dominated to be honest. A balls up by the CPU defence gifted Perrin the ball and he slotted past the keeper for his second goal in two games. The second goal came after the hour, a cross whipped in from the right which Grenoble failed to clear and the big man Scheidler up top turned on the ball and dunked it past the keeper from 6 yards out.

Really enjoying the game so far, I think soon enough I may have to up the difficulty as I can see me out growing Professional soon enough.
Old 17-09-2019, 07:08 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here

Up the Orléans!!!