Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 28-09-2019, 04:42 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post
Man City kit, like their spending, is fvcking obscene
Ummmm.... Candy Corn!

Old 28-09-2019, 04:45 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Might be wishful thinking, but with the league being tight in terms of quality outside the top 6 sides, does anyone think Everton might find themselves in a bit of bother? Surely too much quality to drop but for the amount of money they’ve spent, they are very poor in front of goal.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 28-09-2019, 04:55 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
1-0 City

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 28-09-2019, 04:57 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Looked at the table to see how the weeds are doing, but couldn't see them

Oh, THERE they are!!

Still along way to go, though.
Old 28-09-2019, 05:01 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
1-0 City
Joking apart, Everton have certainly slipped a bit. Myth that is Marco Silva unravelling?
Old 28-09-2019, 05:03 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by davech View Post

Oh, THERE they are!!

Still along way to go, though.
I'm sat by a group of them at the moment (they are standing I'm not with them!)

They are going on about with a bit of pace and better finishers we could have had Chelsea today
Old 28-09-2019, 05:06 PM

1-1.

With a defence like City’s this season, Liverpool have a great chance.

- John Peel
Old 28-09-2019, 05:07 PM

Calvert Lewin nicked that goal off Coleman.

- John Peel
Old 28-09-2019, 05:09 PM
Old and jaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
I'm sat by a group of them at the moment (they are standing I'm not with them!)

They are going on about with a bit of pace and better finishers we could have had Chelsea today
I suspect they might have needed more than one dribbler on target for that.....
Old 28-09-2019, 05:35 PM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Calvert Lewin nicked that goal off Coleman.
Good striker always follows up Bubbs.
Old 28-09-2019, 05:40 PM

Walcott taken to hospital.

- John Peel
Old 28-09-2019, 05:41 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Man City look like a Trebor Fruit salad.

Cricket wanker.
Old 28-09-2019, 05:48 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Just logged onto here to say that Man City kit is a crime against humanity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 28-09-2019, 05:59 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by the drexciyan View Post
Just did the same and thought wtf is that all about lol

There used to be a chew(sweet) when I was a kid that was that colour.

Ok wolf named it
Old 28-09-2019, 06:43 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by the drexciyan View Post
If ii was ours, some people would still call it ‘a thing of beauty’
Old 28-09-2019, 06:44 PM

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by davech View Post

Oh, THERE they are!!
Old 28-09-2019, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Without sounding like a woose, i don’t think people appreciate how bloody hard footballs are at that level. Got to mad to be a keeper.
You wuss

Don’t you remember Mitre Multiplex ?

Beautiful football but fvck me it came keen
Old 29-09-2019, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
You wuss

Don’t you remember Mitre Multiplex ?

Beautiful football but fvck me it came keen
I’m wincing.

I like my footballs slightly squidgy so easier to show off my keepy uppys....and don’t hurt when you shoot.

- John Peel
Old 29-09-2019, 06:09 AM

Just watching Wolves Watford highlights. Totally forgot Wellbeck signed for Watford. If they can get him fit he’ll be massive for them but that’s a massive if.

- John Peel
Old 29-09-2019, 11:27 AM
Send Us Victorious

Prince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Well, well ,well, the BBC have decided its time for another feature article on their beloved Watford. I swear there's one of these about them every 2 months or so.

To view the link you have to Register or Login