Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: Who is your MotM?
Guaita 15 3.52%
Ward 4 0.94%
Kelly 30 7.04%
Cahill 160 37.56%
van Aanholt 4 0.94%
McArthur ** 54 12.68%
Kouyaté * 17 3.99%
Milivojevic 7 1.64%
Schlupp 10 2.35%
Zaha 91 21.36%
Ayew *** 22 5.16%
Townsend * (70 mins) 3 0.70%
McCarthy ** (79 mins) 2 0.47%
Meyer *** (90 Mins) 7 1.64%
Voters: 426. You may not vote on this poll

Old 28-09-2019, 07:43 PM

Stan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by meee View Post
Don't get me wrong,it's great to win and it was a pretty good performance,but if this is the type of football it takes it's going to be a long season.We are the most boring,insipid,ambitionless,dull,uninspiring team you can ever imagine.All 4 of our home games have been an absolute snoozefest.But we won.Again.
Yep. I cant say i enjoy watching this side in the slightest. No character, no invention, no bite. Possibly my least favourite Palace side of all time tbh. Gives Taylors side a run for it, but at least there was some good honest pros in that.
Old 28-09-2019, 07:52 PM

Loafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Some people never happy
Comfortable home win
Best Home run in Prem league
Joint 4th on points
Hey its all shit and rubbish jesus some peeps never happy
Old 28-09-2019, 07:53 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan the man View Post
Yep. I cant say i enjoy watching this side in the slightest. No character, no invention, no bite. Possibly my least favourite Palace side of all time tbh. Gives Taylors side a run for it, but at least there was some good honest pros in that.
Except Taylors team could not lace the boots of this one. But I do agree we are a yawn to watch

wawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
You just can’t please some people
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazbaz View Post
I thought McArthur had a great game today, I was surprised how much pace he still has and he really was up for it today
Agreed, I think hes playing better than 2 years ago when i thought he was on his way out.
Old 28-09-2019, 07:58 PM
mmmm Fonda

dopgsmm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedopgsmm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedopgsmm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedopgsmm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedopgsmm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedopgsmm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedopgsmm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedopgsmm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedopgsmm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedopgsmm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedopgsmm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Don't get me wrong,it's great to win and it was a pretty good performance,but if this is the type of football it takes it's going to be a long season.We are the most boring,insipid,ambitionless,dull,uninspiring team you can ever imagine.All 4 of our home games have been an absolute snoozefest.But we won.Again.
Can only echo this. The pedestrian pace we played the game and lack of any imaginative runs was pretty frustrating. As soon as Meyer came on there was a small amount of invention and endeavour and low and behold we scored a goal from open play. I don’t think Meyer should start games though, he’s great coming on when legs are tired. We desperately need to have some more inventive attacking midfielders on the pitch from the start though.
Old 28-09-2019, 08:00 PM
Señor Coconut

Neil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Compared to last season , this is champagne football. Not sure what you're on about.
Old 28-09-2019, 08:03 PM

wawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I honestly do not know what cpfc have to do in order to keep fans happy!!!

A well executed 3 points in a banana skin game against a dangerous team that we kept at bay very well unlike some top teams in the league such as Chelsea and Man City.
Old 28-09-2019, 08:03 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Kelly mom for me, its his best position and does it well. Has a bad rep for his struggles at rb.
Old 28-09-2019, 08:35 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Norwich would have seen this as a winnable game... RH got his tactics right. Sometimes football ain’t pretty... but ya gotta dig in and find a way to win. He’s making sure we don’t get dragged in to a relegation dogfight early doors.
Old 28-09-2019, 08:36 PM

norwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I voted for Wilf for his work and the assist for Andros, but Cahill was outstanding and seems to have become the boss on the field. When Luka lost his cool it was JMac who got Cahill to speak to him and get his head right.
Old 28-09-2019, 08:38 PM

Martinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Meyer looked a vast improvement on Schlupp in the 2 mins he came on before 90. Played a lovely reverse pass to wilf that led to the 2nd goal. Cant believe Schlupp keeps him out the side. Criminal.

Totally agree with this but Schlupp has scored more than MM
Old 28-09-2019, 08:41 PM

16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray
PVA played a lot better than last week, think some being harsh
Old 28-09-2019, 08:46 PM

NorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wawman_15 View Post
I honestly do not know what cpfc have to do in order to keep fans happy!!!

A well executed 3 points in a banana skin game against a dangerous team that we kept at bay very well unlike some top teams in the league such as Chelsea and Man City.
Totally agree - if we'd held the ball for 10 more seconds v Wolves , we'd be in the top 4 !!!!!
Old 28-09-2019, 08:50 PM

Stan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinsleftpeg View Post
Totally agree with this but Schlupp has scored more than MM
Bet their comparative time on the pitch doesnt come close. Meyer is a far better footballer. Simple as.
Old 28-09-2019, 08:51 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
See ya then. Bye
Old 28-09-2019, 08:54 PM
Fort Neef massiv

Glɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil 154 View Post
Compared to last season , this is champagne football. Not sure what you're on about.
Agreed. Was turgid at times, but we got forward very well at others. Admittedly more so when we were counterattacking, but breaking down well structured, deep, defenses has been a problem for us for approaching a decade now.
Old 28-09-2019, 09:00 PM
عضو النسور

Bo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasbroad View Post
Cahill is our Hangeland. There's a reason we have him at this stage of his career - the guy is quality.

Wasn’t Hangerland our Hangerland?
Old 28-09-2019, 09:00 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
******* hell. Please don't let me read on here that this team is worse than or more boring than the Peter Taylor team. Jesus H Christ....

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 28-09-2019, 09:04 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
We are terrible. Why can’t we be more like Watford?