Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 04-10-2019, 08:51 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Don't know why you bother then. There is a more right wing Palace site available,

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 04-10-2019, 08:53 AM

Stan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
Anyway, this is tragic but I'm not sure it's a terror attack so attempting to draw links like that is premature at best.
As i understand the suspect converted to islam 18 months ago and married a Muslim woman. She has also subsequently been arrested. Beyond that it's not clear at this stage
Old 04-10-2019, 08:56 AM

Stan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Don't know why you bother then. There is a more right wing Palace site available,
How sad is that. I come on here to talk about Palace and occasional bit of nonsense in general chat. Cant be arsed changing sites because you and your little clique cant handle any other opinions to your own. Another example of safe space culture i suppose.
Old 04-10-2019, 09:01 AM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan the man View Post
How sad is that. I come on here to talk about Palace and occasional bit of nonsense in general chat.

I'd stick to talking about Palace then. Because whenever you indulge in an 'occasional bit of nonsense in general chat' you always seem to end up whinging about all the other people on the site, just as you have done here.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 04-10-2019, 09:13 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
As i understand the suspect converted to islam 18 months ago and married a Muslim woman. She has also subsequently been arrested. Beyond that it's not clear at this stage
Police sources also stated it was a personal matter.
Old 04-10-2019, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
Police sources also stated it was a personal matter.
Possibly. Why arrest his wife, that being the case though.
Old 04-10-2019, 09:16 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
How sad is that. I come on here to talk about Palace and occasional bit of nonsense in general chat. Cant be arsed changing sites because you and your little clique cant handle any other opinions to your own. Another example of safe space culture i suppose.
Its not really safe space culture Stan,if every time a crime is committed and we just point to one set of people as you do because of race colour or religion its called racism or Islamophobia Stan..

We include everybody on this site mate and respect everyone, it's not just white christian males that post on here. This bloke is just one nutter with a bone to pick with the police ,you don't know what his motives were?

So I apologise to all our Muslim friends out there on your behalf Stan and hope you can see that just because one person commits a crime you should not be pointing at or blaming millions of innocent people as whole for this one crime whatever the case.

Stop it please.
Old 04-10-2019, 09:20 AM

Yeah fair enough, it was premature to declare terrorism, but still, no one knows the motives here, you or me. Yet you're happy to declare it 'just a nutter with a bone to pick'. I think it's fair to say no one knows at this point.
Old 04-10-2019, 09:26 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yeah fair enough, it was premature to declare terrorism, but still, no one knows the motives here, you or me. Yet you're happy to declare it 'just a nutter with a bone to pick'. I think it's fair to say no one knows at this point.
Most of the time its a bone to pick when you kill four people in your work place mate,it happens a lot maybe he felt passed over not loved whatever and blamed it on whatever,its still only him responsible for his crime...No one else.
Old 04-10-2019, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Most of the time its a bone to pick when you kill four people in your work place mate,it happens a lot maybe he felt passed over not loved whatever and blamed it on whatever,its still only him responsible for his crime...No one else.
Police officers are prime targets in terror attacks though.
Old 04-10-2019, 09:29 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Your contribution to this thread is what you call an 'occasional bit of nonsense, is it?

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 04-10-2019, 09:34 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Police officers are prime targets in terror attacks though.
There you go again Stan.

I think you have terror attacks on the brain mate,so far this is one of their own killing their own,he worked there,if he just converted to Scientology would you regard it as a terror attack?

No you would not so give it a rest Stan.
Old 04-10-2019, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
There you go again Stan.

I think you have terror attacks on the brain mate,so far this is one of their own killing their own,he worked there,if he just converted to Scientology would you regard it as a terror attack?

No you would not so give it a rest Stan.
Can we not speculate on an ongoing case here? We all just have to 'wish for the best' in these instances?

Also, i dont regard it as a terror attack, but it absoutely has the potential to be from what i've read. Has potential not to as well. As i say, no one can know at this point.
Old 04-10-2019, 09:48 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Can we not speculate on an ongoing case here? We all just have to 'wish for the best' in these instances?
You can speculate on any ongoing case in the world Stan but just say instead of a religion you put a colour then the word "again" would you say thats racism?

So please comment on any case mate but not in the way you are doing it please.

Quote:
It was not immediately clear what the assailant's motive was but Jean-Marc Bailleul, a police union leader, described the incident as "criminal" rather than an act of "terror", the Reuters news agency reported.
Old 04-10-2019, 09:51 AM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
Thank goodness for Brexit then. Hopefully no more of these people will be able to cross the Channel and wreak similar havoc in the UK. As for my neighbours, I no longer take the lift with them and refuse to eat couscous! HTH!
Old 04-10-2019, 10:01 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Also, i dont regard it as a terror attack, but it absoutely has the potential to be from what i've read.
That potential being the perpetrator had recently converted to Islam. That's it. There is literally nothing else whatsoever to suggest this was a terror attack.

It might well be that evidence comes to light that does link this attack with Islamic terrorism. But that isn't the case right now.

If a white Christian shoots 5 people dead in the US, is your first thought that it was a terrorist attack? I'd bet it's not.
Old 04-10-2019, 10:11 AM
Super Furry Animal

Riley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is here
Search continues in bid to find Stan the man’s motive.
Old 04-10-2019, 10:14 AM
Semper Idem

Oh I think we know that...

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 04-10-2019, 10:15 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley View Post
Search continues in bid to find Stan the man’s motive.
Found it

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 04-10-2019, 10:42 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley View Post
Search continues in bid to find Stan the man’s brain.
EFA

SaulAlinsky