Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 05-10-2019, 04:51 AM

Skid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Like Peanut butter and Marmite you have to be open minded and not jump to conclusions before commenting on it...
Peanut Butter and honey I can understand, they were made for each other. Jam, cheese and Vegemite, delightful combination.

Peanut Butter and Marmite (Vegemite)? No way those two go together. You're a sick man Les.
Old 05-10-2019, 04:54 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skid Row View Post
Peanut Butter and honey I can understand, they were made for each other. Jam, cheese and Vegemite, delightful combination.

Peanut Butter and Marmite (Vegemite)? No way those two go together. You're a sick man Les.
Thought you had passed to the other side
Old 05-10-2019, 06:05 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Never understood the hatred of Mayonnaise?

I use it pretty much every day on a lunch time sandwich... maybe it's an American thing.
Horrid stuff.
Old 05-10-2019, 06:25 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
Horrid stuff.
It’s ok but salad cream makes me 🤮 vomit.
Old 05-10-2019, 06:32 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post
In our house we call it ‘kayonnaise’
You crazy cats
Old 05-10-2019, 06:33 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Fresh mayo is ok

Hellman’s is passable on a chicken sarnie and for egg mayo.

Prefer Salad Cream on a cheese sarnie or seafood sauce on a salad
Old 05-10-2019, 06:50 AM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Love Mayo, in Holland I always went for a Patat Flip or Oorlog (war), depending on where you are in the country, Mayo and sate sauce on chips looks awful, tastes delicious.
Old 05-10-2019, 07:16 AM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Mayonnaise is tramp snot mixed with something more disgusting.
Old 05-10-2019, 07:20 AM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
We have ketchup and mayonnaise mixed together here.

Like Peanut butter and Marmite you have to be open minded and not jump to conclusions before commenting on it...
More like peanut butter mixed with jam. I love both peanut butter and marmite but would never mix.
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 05-10-2019, 07:21 AM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I'm surprised you would not know this but there again...

Yep first time I have had "mayo-chup".
Ket-naise anyone?
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Old 05-10-2019, 07:22 AM
Just call me sarge!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjeagle View Post
Mixing English mustard and mayo together is , IMHO, a great combo but only with burgers. Never with something like roast beef.
Good on a ham sandwich. The French do that although I suspect with French moutard.

Quote:
Old 05-10-2019, 07:25 AM
Just call me sarge!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Never understood the hatred of Mayonnaise?

I use it pretty much every day on a lunch time sandwich... maybe it's an American thing.
Septics use it instead of butter I believe. A good substitute only imvho.

Quote:
Old 05-10-2019, 09:40 AM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Far far far better mayonaisse than salad cream.
Old 05-10-2019, 10:39 AM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
At least it tastes like mayonaise in the UK. Over here it's watered down and Thai'd with half a tonne of sugar a just tastes like something that isn't food.
Old 05-10-2019, 10:49 AM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardent Eagle Forever View Post
Ket-naise anyone?
Does mixing your horse with mayonnaise make it taste better?
Old 05-10-2019, 10:59 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skid Row View Post

I did not make up that concoction of marmite and peanut butter there is a thread on it and it's actually a product in the UK which I decided to import two jars off. And it was fecking horrible.

Yep peanut butter and jelly (jam) with sliced banana's on top now thats something ...I have not got to the point of frying it yet....
Old 05-10-2019, 11:05 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
M&S piri piri Mayo is the stuff of God’s.
Old 05-10-2019, 11:07 AM

cockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is here
You're not alone...

Old 05-10-2019, 11:29 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
It’s ok but salad cream makes me 🤮 vomit.
Thats shit too.
Old 05-10-2019, 11:39 AM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Used to hate mayo now I love it