Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 05-10-2019, 11:45 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by beef View Post
Used to hate mayo now I love it
Yep same as olives for me.

Salad cream was a comfort home type food because I could not get it here,once I could I don't bother now(funny that)...I use miracle whip which is a in-between mayo & salad cream.
Old 05-10-2019, 11:53 AM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
The secret is to add the oil slowly as you whisk then you dont get Split Mayonnaise. Nothing worse.
Old 05-10-2019, 11:56 AM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
M&S piri piri Mayo is the stuff of Godís.
Nandoís Periayonnaise if whatever itís called is mega
Old 05-10-2019, 12:00 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Nandoís Periayonnaise if whatever itís called is mega
Nothing from Nando's is mega. The hype that shithole gets is crazy.
Old 05-10-2019, 12:06 PM

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
If you like chicken and chips and spicy sauce, it is
Old 05-10-2019, 12:16 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
They steam the chicken or it might be Bat like at KFC ..... The 60 seconds on the grill is just for show ..... You know for the plebs that eat in such places as Bluewater.
Old 05-10-2019, 12:22 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Having just come back from a Villa two hundred yards from outside of the Village ( Guia ) that invented piri piri chicken .... yes I know it's from Africa .... With many good restaurants doing it ..... I would have to tell you Nando's is a pile of s***.
The South African twats!
Old 05-10-2019, 12:32 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
I like all that stuff, just not from there. Don't get me started on the shit they call mash.
Old 05-10-2019, 01:21 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
disgusting stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 05-10-2019, 02:35 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Nando’s Periayonnaise if whatever it’s called is mega
Several people have said this so I went and bought some.

What’s so mega about mayonnaise with a bit of chilli flavouring? It’s ok but I certainly wouldn’t bother buying it again.

Last edited by Blind_Eagle; 05-10-2019 at 02:42 PM.
Old 05-10-2019, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Several people have said this so I went and bought it.

Whatís so mega about mayonnaise with a bit of chilli heat? Itís ok but I certainly wouldnít bother buying it again.
Didnít you know it was mayonnaise with chilli in it ?

What did you expect it to taste like ? Rabbit ?
Old 05-10-2019, 02:44 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yeah. It’s not even a good price for what you’re getting. Give me a Morley’s anyday.
Old 05-10-2019, 02:50 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Didnít you know it was mayonnaise with chilli in it ?

What did you expect it to taste like ? Rabbit ?
I expected it to taste MEGA as suggested.

It wasnít a complete waste of time, I now know that from a culinary perspective, you have unbelievably low standards.
Old 06-10-2019, 03:58 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Used to like it, gone right off it.
Old 06-10-2019, 04:32 AM
in the 25th Century

Polish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Marinade chicken breasts with mayo for 24 hours then bake them for 40 minutes. You'll be surprised
Old 06-10-2019, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
I expected it to taste MEGA as suggested.

It wasnít a complete waste of time, I now know that from a culinary perspective, you have unbelievably low standards.
this is true
Old 06-10-2019, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polish Pete View Post
Marinade chicken breasts with mayo for 24 hours then bake them for 40 minutes. You'll be surprised
Cooked Mayo sounds odd

Then I remember one of my kids favourite dishes when they were bairn's was chicken and spinach bake

You mixed a cooked chopped up chicken with half a pint of Mayo and stock and some cheese and add in some cooked spinach and top with breadcrumbs

Sounds shite, tastes amazing