Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 07-10-2019, 10:13 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by davech View Post
A Wilf back-heel on May 2nd would be superb

(One for the oldies, that)
But on this occasion followed by wild celebrations from the goal scorer 🙂
Old 07-10-2019, 10:50 AM

loz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
Mason Mount cupping his ears to the Southampton fans. Really, mate? What a dick.
I like you hate that sort of thing, But he grew up a Portsmouth fan so he will make that his excuse.
Old 07-10-2019, 11:32 AM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:
Mason Mount cupping his ears to the Southampton fans. Really, mate? What a dick.
Southampton fans are total wankers. He was obviously getting abuse for his Pompey links. I'm sure you'd have a different take on matters if it was an ex palace youth player doing it to Brighton fans.
Old 07-10-2019, 11:45 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF View Post
Southampton fans are total wankers. He was obviously getting abuse for his Pompey links. I'm sure you'd have a different take on matters if it was an ex palace youth player doing it to Brighton fans.
I'm not sure I would. I know Southampton fans are wankers, most football fans are to opposing players. Players shouldn't get abuse but they do, it's part of the game, unfortunately. But that whole ear-cupping is just so unnecessary. He's scored, Chelsea are 2-0 up. I don't expect footballers to be angels or robots but it's just so classless.

See also Jamie Vardy vs Sheff Utd.
Old 07-10-2019, 11:51 AM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'm not sure I would. I know Southampton fans are wankers, most football fans are to opposing players. Players shouldn't get abuse but they do, it's part of the game, unfortunately. But that whole ear-cupping is just so unnecessary. He's scored, Chelsea are 2-0 up. I don't expect footballers to be angels or robots but it's just so classless.

See also Jamie Vardy vs Sheff Utd.
If I scored against Brighton I'd pull my shorts down and splay my arse cheeks that had get f*cked written on them in thick marker pen. I'd then start a bald man in Benny Hill style pursuit around the Amex whilst they checked my goal on VAR.
Old 07-10-2019, 11:54 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
If I scored against Brighton I'd pull my shorts down and splay my arse cheeks that had get f*cked written on them in thick marker pen. I'd then start a bald man in Benny Hill style pursuit around the Amex whilst they checked my goal on VAR.
Yep.

All power to Mount and Vardy imo. Shows that they’ve kept passion for their roots.
Old 07-10-2019, 11:57 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:

With regards the the Benny Hill bald man, I'd make a bee line straight for Bruno.
Old 07-10-2019, 12:04 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Yep.

All power to Mount and Vardy imo. Shows that they’ve kept passion for their roots.
Agreed.

I doubt many Palace fans would turn down the chance to do this if they scored the winner against Brighton.

Old 07-10-2019, 12:06 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Saw that, and agree, a dick.
Old 07-10-2019, 12:22 PM

Sureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Klopp and the media moaning and moaning about the tackle on Salah by Chowdary. Klopp and all the Liverpool fans plus media should watch the last 10 minutes of match when they last lost at Anfield in April 2017 (to us of course) and see that horror tackle by Marco Grujic on Tomkins (which put him out for the rest of the season) plus other acts of thuggery e.g. on Campbell. Hate the Hypocricy from these big teams. It is like Liverpool never make a bad tackle.

See the fans remarks in comments section of the article in Liverpool Echo at the time.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by Sureagle; 07-10-2019 at 12:28 PM.
Old 07-10-2019, 01:50 PM

Littlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sureagle View Post
Klopp and the media moaning and moaning about the tackle on Salah by Chowdary. Klopp and all the Liverpool fans plus media should watch the last 10 minutes of match when they last lost at Anfield in April 2017 (to us of course) and see that horror tackle by Marco Grujic on Tomkins (which put him out for the rest of the season) plus other acts of thuggery e.g. on Campbell. Hate the Hypocricy from these big teams. It is like Liverpool never make a bad tackle.

See the fans remarks in comments section of the article in Liverpool Echo at the time.

Stops them having to admit that Mane threw himself on the floor for the penalty innit!
Old 07-10-2019, 01:59 PM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlecaesar View Post
Stops them having to admit that Mane threw himself on the floor for the penalty innit!
I'd rather slice my own buttocks off, varnish them and offer them for sale in a country antique shop than fuc*ing navigate all those ads to see the bin dippers comments.....bin dippers are C units end of
Old 07-10-2019, 02:56 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
It really wasn't that bad a tackle!
Old 07-10-2019, 03:10 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
It really wasn't that bad a tackle!
Not at all. As others have said he's deflecting from Mane's dive.
Old 07-10-2019, 03:19 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Saw that, and agree, a dick.
Why? Banter, unless you guys are against fans giving players stick.
Old 07-10-2019, 04:02 PM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Didn't Johnny Williams do this when he was on loan at Ipswich and scored against Brighton.
Old 07-10-2019, 04:29 PM

hatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is here
Quote:
That's the last thing i would do if I scored against Brighton.
Old 07-10-2019, 04:37 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Remember AJ doing a similar thing as Vardy V Villa.