Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 08-10-2019, 07:41 AM
Erect member

windy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Has anyone ever seen Garth Crooks and Diane Abbot in the same room together??
Old 08-10-2019, 07:45 AM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by windy View Post
Has anyone ever seen Garth Crooks and Diane Abbot in the same room together??
Hi Bernardo
Old 08-10-2019, 07:48 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Was Garth Crooks always a total wanker, or is it a more recent thing?
When arranging the charity gig back in the late 90's I met him at QPR game, gave him a flyer and had a quick chat to him about what it was all about. He had no interest and as he walked off he screwed the flyer up and threw it on the floor.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 08-10-2019, 08:20 AM

CK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
When arranging the charity gig back in the late 90's I met him at QPR game, gave him a flyer and had a quick chat to him about what it was all about. He had no interest and as he walked off he screwed the flyer up and threw it on the floor.
What an irredeemable knobend

Good gig though Pete
Old 08-10-2019, 09:21 AM
Big Cheese

Vic Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVic Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVic Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVic Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVic Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVic Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVic Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVic Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVic Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVic Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVic Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madden View Post
There is no way that he watches the entirety of all 10 games on a weekend and if he did he wouldn't be able to accurately judge mom by watching on TV!
I wasn't really suggesting that he should; I think it's pretty easy to pick up which players have played well by watching the edited highlights. On Optus Sport over here we have a 24 minute highlights programme for each match and I would have thought that was a generic Premier League Production's format worldwide. I wouldnt have thought that it'd be beyond Crooks to at least educate himself with the highlights.

Otherwise it shouldn't really be called 'Garth Crooks' Team of the Week', should it?
Old 08-10-2019, 10:43 AM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Did you tell the **** to stop fvcking littering?
Old 08-10-2019, 10:49 AM
Concession/Adult

9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Can't stand the knob. Self entitled prick who has no clue on the game. Strange considering his career in it.
Old 08-10-2019, 10:53 AM

Madden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Eagle View Post
I wasn't really suggesting that he should; I think it's pretty easy to pick up which players have played well by watching the edited highlights. On Optus Sport over here we have a 24 minute highlights programme for each match and I would have thought that was a generic Premier League Production's format worldwide. I wouldnt have thought that it'd be beyond Crooks to at least educate himself with the highlights.

Otherwise it shouldn't really be called 'Garth Crooks' Team of the Week', should it?
No, it should be called Garth Crooks team of the edited highlights that he could be bothered to watch! By why should we in Australia even care when we have our own dicks we can watch on Optus?
By the way the annual CPFC Australia meet up is being held over here in Perth next month and some of the Melbourne lads have been getting return flights for under $250 return if you are up for it?
Old 08-10-2019, 10:58 AM

Madden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine

Last edited by Madden; 10-10-2019 at 12:03 AM.
Old 08-10-2019, 05:35 PM

yorkshire-eagle is just too good for youyorkshire-eagle is just too good for youyorkshire-eagle is just too good for youyorkshire-eagle is just too good for youyorkshire-eagle is just too good for youyorkshire-eagle is just too good for youyorkshire-eagle is just too good for youyorkshire-eagle is just too good for youyorkshire-eagle is just too good for youyorkshire-eagle is just too good for youyorkshire-eagle is just too good for you
The guy is an arrogant, knowledge-less, self-righteous bell end
End of
Old 09-10-2019, 11:21 PM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
No, it should be called Garth Crooks team of the edited highlights that he could be bothered to watch! By why should we in Australia even care when we have our own dicks we can watch on Optus?
By the way the annual CPFC Australia meet up is being held over here in Perth next month and some of the Melbourne lads have been getting return flights for under $250 return if you are up for it?
I never knew about this. Is it always in Perth
Old 10-10-2019, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KYLIE MINEAGLE View Post
I never knew about this. Is it always in Perth
No, this is the 5th year and first one off the eastern seaboard. Last year was Brisbane and Sydney the year before. I think the Sydney crew may still have some space in one of there airbnb's, You can find details on all of the main cities cpfc fb groups!
I probably should give it it's own thread here for those not on FB!

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by Madden; 10-10-2019 at 12:34 AM.
Old 10-10-2019, 04:59 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Not on FB would be me. To late for me this year ,but next time would be good
Old 10-10-2019, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Not on FB would be me. To late for me this year ,but next time would be good
You need to get down to the Palace Hotel for a live game with the Sydney lads!
I believe itís Hobart next year.
Old 10-10-2019, 08:28 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
2 of the teams in the top 6 played each other in a tight 2-1 game and only 1 player even made the BBC options for team of the week out of 50 players!

BBC and SKYsports man of the match PVA was not even an option, despite scoring 1, putting in the free kick leading to the penalty and making a crucial block/clearance at 1-1.

The man is a joke.
Old 11-10-2019, 07:05 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Was Garth Crooks always a total wanker, or is it a more recent thing?
From memory he was a decent-ish player at Stoke and Spurs and whatnot, but has been an utter bell since moving to punditry.
Old 11-10-2019, 08:41 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Finished his career at The Clowns.
Old 12-10-2019, 02:06 AM

Quote:
You need to get down to the Palace Hotel for a live game with the Sydney lads!
I believe itís Hobart next year.
I have done that and my lads more reguarly. They both play for CPFC Sydney when they have matches against other supporters,so know a few people.
Old 12-10-2019, 03:51 AM
Veteran

JJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I have done that and my lads more reguarly. They both play for CPFC Sydney when they have matches against other supporters,so know a few people.
At Kings School? I've taken my son to watch a couple of those games. Aren't they normally around this time of year?

Back OT, Garth Crooks opinion doesn't mean anything, whether he includes a Palace player in his chosen team or not.
Old 12-10-2019, 03:57 AM
Big Cheese

Vic Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVic Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVic Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVic Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVic Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVic Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVic Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVic Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVic Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVic Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVic Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm probably not up for Perth this year, Hobart next year might be a possibility though. I was at the Sydney one, whenever that was....