Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 11-10-2019, 03:15 PM

ElwissAtMemphis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietElwissAtMemphis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietElwissAtMemphis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietElwissAtMemphis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietElwissAtMemphis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietElwissAtMemphis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietElwissAtMemphis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietElwissAtMemphis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietElwissAtMemphis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietElwissAtMemphis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietElwissAtMemphis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If we really want them to send her back to face questioning the US could reasonably say that we should return the favour and send Prince Andrew in the opposite direction. That's not going to happen is it?
Old 11-10-2019, 03:20 PM
Arse end of Nottingham.

henryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is here
They probably haven't forgotten Gary McKinnon.
Old 11-10-2019, 03:38 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Fleeing the scene of a crime is her downfall. If she had remained and cooperated with authorities, I suspect at worse the woman is guilty of manslaughter with mitigating circumstances. It would seem very unlikely that she would have found herself imprisoned or even fined if she was to go through the courts in The UK. She has now put herself in a situation where she could find herself at the mercy of the courts.

The fact she appears unwilling to return to The UK to face such a trail is either suspicious or an act of a coward. Hopefully after some legal advice she will do the right thing and return to face the consequences.
Old 11-10-2019, 03:39 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElwissAtMemphis View Post
If we really want them to send her back to face questioning the US could reasonably say that we should return the favour and send Prince Andrew in the opposite direction. That's not going to happen is it?
What they want happens. End of.
Old 11-10-2019, 04:38 PM

rhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is here
Send few MI5 spys to poison her
We let Russia do it here and did f all
Old 11-10-2019, 04:59 PM

ElwissAtMemphis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietElwissAtMemphis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietElwissAtMemphis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietElwissAtMemphis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietElwissAtMemphis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietElwissAtMemphis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietElwissAtMemphis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietElwissAtMemphis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietElwissAtMemphis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietElwissAtMemphis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietElwissAtMemphis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
What they want happens. End of.
If they want us to extradite Prince Andrew you reckon it'll happen? Don't hold your breathe.
Old 11-10-2019, 06:35 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
If we really want them to send her back to face questioning the US could reasonably say that we should return the favour and send Prince Andrew in the opposite direction.
Seems like a very acceptable trade off, where does one sign up?
Old 11-10-2019, 07:38 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Likewise if your Argentinian friend, when visiting Washington DC, sees the Argentine Embassy and runs into the driveway does a little celebratory jump, pops a big smile, and then runs out hasnít been on Argentinian soil.

But if he handles the ball and puts it in the net he's not only an Argentine citizen but God as well. And he gets to play in the World Cup.
Old 11-10-2019, 08:05 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopKnot View Post
Diplomatic immunity is almost a red herring in this case. There is absolutely no reason why the woman couldnt do the right thing and co-operate with the police and at the very least if she is immune to prosecution, speak to the parents.

Theres no excuse, running away and hiding and leaving the parents in pain with no explanation of what happened or any sort of apology or justice or closure. Imagine your son's potential killer living in comfort in a foreign country, with no possibility of justice, as authorities just shrug their shoulders and say theres nothing they can do. Absolute craven cowardice.
^^^

Itís a matter of common decency.

Cricket wanker.
Old 12-10-2019, 03:51 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Fleeing the scene of a crime is her downfall. If she had remained and cooperated with authorities, I suspect at worse the woman is guilty of manslaughter with mitigating circumstances. It would seem very unlikely that she would have found herself imprisoned or even fined if she was to go through the courts in The UK. She has now put herself in a situation where she could find herself at the mercy of the courts.
After reading a bit more about this, I understand she did not flee the scene of the accident but was interviewed by the police at the time. She was advised not to leave the country by a senior police official, which she has now obviously done.

I have no concept of how the parents of the boy killed must be feeling, but something inside of me is asking what are they trying to gain by pursuing this, talking to ministers in The UK and going to The US to talk to officials there?

I appreciate we are all different and I personally have never lost a loved one because of a horrible accident (which this was), but this pursuit seems counter to bring closure. Is the woman apologizing face to face going to satisfy the family? I fear they are looking for more... whatever that is I don't know.
Old 12-10-2019, 04:08 PM
evvo111

evvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is here
Is there a limit to diplomatic immunity? For instance if a person from Andorra was a diplomat and he/she shot Trump would he/she be able to claim it or would that be a crime too far?
"The wise are instructed by reason; ordinary minds by experience; the stupid, by necessity; and brutes by instinct."
EE site palacecomrades com
"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child."
Old 12-10-2019, 04:22 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
After reading a bit more about this, I understand she did not flee the scene of the accident but was interviewed by the police at the time. She was advised not to leave the country by a senior police official, which she has now obviously done.

I have no concept of how the parents of the boy killed must be feeling, but something inside of me is asking what are they trying to gain by pursuing this, talking to ministers in The UK and going to The US to talk to officials there?

I appreciate we are all different and I personally have never lost a loved one because of a horrible accident (which this was), but this pursuit seems counter to bring closure. Is the woman apologizing face to face going to satisfy the family? I fear they are looking for more... whatever that is I don't know.
Crikey....a driver canít just say it was an accident and get a free pass from the consequences. The parents need to know what happened.

There has to be an official investigation and then a determination on what occurred. If she drove on the wrong side of the road, for example, she is still guilty of something eg dangerous driving, driving with undue care etc etc.

She has to take responsibility for her actions. The level of punishment will reflect her level of culpability...ranging from a driving ban to jail time I should think.
Old 12-10-2019, 04:31 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:

I think youíve been in the USA too long.
Old 12-10-2019, 04:31 PM

Frisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Crikey....a driver canít just say it was an accident and get a free pass from the consequences. The parents need to know what happened.

There has to be an official investigation and then a determination on what occurred. If she drove on the wrong side of the road, for example, she is still guilty of something eg dangerous driving, driving with undue care etc etc.

She has to take responsibility for her actions. The level of punishment will reflect her level of culpability...ranging from a driving ban to jail time I should think.
The police have CCTV footage of her turning out of the military base onto the wrong side of the road shortly before the crash. She had her children in the car with her so the whole thing must be destroying her. No excuse for fleeing but she'll be in a very bad place. Hopefully she'll realise she can do some good for the parents AND herself by returning to the UK and facing the family.
Old 12-10-2019, 04:32 PM

wrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

The fact she appears unwilling to return to The UK to face such a trail is either suspicious or an act of a coward. Hopefully after some legal advice she will do the right thing and return to face the consequences.
Spot on I realy feel for the parents the anger they must feel at this time and what ever happens nothing will bring there son back .there just pawns in a game but like above said unless she was on mobile or drunk ect if it went to court it would be very unlikely she would go to prison you see cases now where people attack police and don't even get sent down watch these cop programes on channel 5 at the end of programe when you see what they have done very few actualy go to prison . They seem very determined to get justice maybe there try and go to usa .
Old 12-10-2019, 06:00 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:

You could say that about any murderer.

If you lost a love one this way I imagine you dont just forget about it, you want justice.
Old 12-10-2019, 06:05 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Why should diplomatic immunity exist at all?
Is this meant to be a serious question?
Old 12-10-2019, 06:16 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
If she doesnt have diplomatic immunity can't she be persued by an extradition case?

If she does, what powers does Trump even have in this?

Some countries are better than others in this some even pay the congestion charge.
Old 12-10-2019, 06:41 PM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
If you lost a love one this way I imagine you dont just forget about it, you want justice.
I certainly wouldn't forget about it, nor implying these parents should (probably badly written post by me earlier today).

I guess the point I'm trying to make is what constitutes justice in this case? Yes there was driving with undue care and attention on the woman's part with horrible consequences. But what if she was a UK resident and no country to run off to, what would the punishment be? Would they face prison time? I doubt it. Would there be a trail... I don't know. Probably at most an inquest where the woman would be required to attend, and that could still happen - she was not arrested or charged at the time of the accident from what I can see.

The woman was wrong to leave the country when advised not to, and this is her downfall. In hindsight maybe they should have held her passport (can they do that to a non-citizen?).
Old 12-10-2019, 06:46 PM

Eagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is here
Quote:
Happy to drive him to the airport