Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 14-10-2019, 05:40 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
Bulgaria v England

Kick off 19:45
Live on ITV

Bulgaria: Iliev, Pashov, Terziev, Hadzhiev, Nazev, Wanderson, Kostaninov, Despodov, Samov, Popov, Isa

England: Pickford, Trippier, Maguire, Mings, Chilwell, Winks, Henderson, Barkley, Sterling, Kane, Rashford
Old 14-10-2019, 05:45 PM
Send Nudes

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Henderson

"People go to Brighton for various reasons. A holiday, a place to retire, a dirty weekend. You don't go there for football."
Old 14-10-2019, 05:47 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Here's hoping Sterling has a blinder but tweaks a hamstring in the 89th minute that puts him out for a week
Old 14-10-2019, 05:49 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Tyrone Mings to stiffen up the defence
Old 14-10-2019, 05:51 PM

costello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I reckon that our back 5 is almost as strong as England's.
Old 14-10-2019, 05:53 PM
rebel army

OM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
not sure if this has a thread but .....
ULTRAS-TIFO.net
1 hr ·
One Cystal Palace slashed after inner fight among the English fans in Bulgaria (Crystal Palace vs Brighton)
- info from English fans in Sofia ...
Old 14-10-2019, 05:54 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by costello View Post
I reckon that our back 5 is almost as strong as England's.
I agree.

I see England have said they are prepared to walk off if there's racial abuse. Bet it depends on the score. If we're losing there won't be any, if we're winning with 5 mins to go and it happens will they really walk off?
Old 14-10-2019, 06:07 PM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
Kyle Walker should still be in the England team imo .
Old 14-10-2019, 06:10 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Mings is truly awful
Old 14-10-2019, 06:11 PM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by OM eagle View Post
not sure if this has a thread but .....
ULTRAS-TIFO.net
1 hr ·
One Cystal Palace slashed after inner fight among the English fans in Bulgaria (Crystal Palace vs Brighton)
- info from English fans in Sofia ...
Mmm ....bit of a clash , Palace fan slipped and landed on broken glass and cut his hand .. that’s it .
Old 14-10-2019, 06:13 PM
rebel army

OM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
thanks Addo
Old 14-10-2019, 06:16 PM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Disappointed to see Rashford is starting.
Old 14-10-2019, 06:28 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
Pretty unexciting midfield.
Old 14-10-2019, 06:48 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Thank god Henderson suspended for next game.

He's lucky that's not a red!
Old 14-10-2019, 06:49 PM

Glazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Great start by Henderson.
Old 14-10-2019, 06:50 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
BTW what the **** has TAA done to Southgate???
Old 14-10-2019, 06:50 PM
your best is an idiot!

Leopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Thank god Henderson suspended for next game.

He's lucky that's not a red!
He is truly awful. There must be a better option than him?
Old 14-10-2019, 06:52 PM
Millsie02

Cracking goal Rashford!
Millsie02

Awful keeping mind.

Polak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipe View Post
Disappointed to see Rashford is starting.
Yep, I can see what you mean.