Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 16-02-2003, 04:19 AM
leviathan

ozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Baloo-Pulled a FAT chick

the Doctor has a lot to answer for, sending us up to Islington to the Garage, terrible indie night, not to mention the £7 to get in and the £17 cab ride home
Baloo cut one from the pack, surprisingly enough to the tunes of the Roses...
apparently it was worth it, the term 'poleaxing' comes to mind !
meanwhile skin up has disappeared !
not for me, i had my phone stolen !

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 16-02-2003, 04:40 AM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
Re: Baloo-Pulled a FAT chick

Quote:
Originally posted by ozeagle
these lyrics from Baloo's band of the moment seem quite apt at the moment

"You're Love Will Find A Betterway
Everybody,Everybody Wants To Know "

Getaway by "the music"
Old 16-02-2003, 08:03 AM
Runaway Lab Monkey

Samo* was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSamo* was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSamo* was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSamo* was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSamo* was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSamo* was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSamo* was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSamo* was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSamo* was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSamo* was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSamo* was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Going on the piss with the doctor!Sounds like a barrel.
Old 16-02-2003, 08:13 AM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No, the girlie sounds like a barrel.

Old 16-02-2003, 08:24 AM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here

Quote:

meanwhile skin up has disappeared !
Isn't that par for the course?
Old 16-02-2003, 09:03 AM
Let it Be

Riccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Re: Re: Baloo-Pulled a FAT chick

Quote:
Originally posted by TAK
Isn't that par for the course?
Skin Up doing the off ? He's got previous as long as your arm for that.

Toliet Tardis.
Old 16-02-2003, 09:26 AM
leviathan

ozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
skin up re-appeared at 4.30am, apparently he fell asleep on the toilet in the club, was thrown out, and then was refused entry on the night bus, as he had already ridden the entire route twice, ....ended up being dropped in charing x rd and having to walk..
meanwhile, as Baloo texted.."it was worth it" (every kg of it)

To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
Old 16-02-2003, 09:41 AM
Songs For The Road

pete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Ollie
she may have been fat but was she pretty?
Old 16-02-2003, 09:49 AM
leviathan

baloo may say otherwise and the bottom line is that he got the 'shot off', however, she was 'pretty',
PRETTY UGLY !

Old 16-02-2003, 04:51 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What the hell is wrong with u guys. All you do is go to cr@p indi nights and then pull some ugly women. YOu need the STavros to show you a good time. Skin up always disapears, i mean what kind of guy falls asleep in the bogs. Come on boys get it together.
Old 16-02-2003, 07:09 PM
Resurrection!

Baloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Err, hello.

What can I say? She may have been a bit on the above-average-weight stakes, but so what? I certainly don't hold any prejudice towards our larger female contemporaries. Shame on those of you who do.

Oh, and I forgot to tell you, she was an Australian!

Besides, my story is only half as interesting as Skin Up's - refused on the night bus, walked to oz's - and then, after phoning oz at 4:30 for his flat number, still getting it wrong and knocking on the wrong door! (getting some poor bird out of bed). And five minutes after Skin Up told oz on the phone that he was 2 seconds away, oz opened his door to see where Neil had got to, and he was standing right there in front of the door, practically asleep on his feet!

Must say, I only sampled some of this hilarity, as I got a text message at 4:00 saying "is Neil with you?" Err, no, there's barely enough room for two of us in here! should have been my response...

And another question - how did oz and David spend 2 hours talking to two girls about David's shoes and still not get them back to their place?! My brother couldn't believe you were still there in exactly the same place as you had been when he went off in search of a night bus! (an unsuccesful search, as you may have gathered...)

I really must stop drinking....

Last edited by Baloo; 16-02-2003 at 07:13 PM.
Old 16-02-2003, 07:17 PM

Skin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Stavros 69
What the hell is wrong with u guys. All you do is go to cr@p indi nights and then pull some ugly women. YOu need the STavros to show you a good time. Skin up always disapears, i mean what kind of guy falls asleep in the bogs. Come on boys get it together.
When your my age young man your be happy for five minutes shut eye after a night and day on the sauce anywhere you can get it.
Old 16-02-2003, 07:20 PM
Resurrection!

Baloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine

Quote:
Baloo cut one from the pack, surprisingly enough to the tunes of the Roses...
Did I pull to the Roses? I don't remember that. Cool.
Old 16-02-2003, 07:21 PM
leviathan

roll on underworld, 28th...
classic night.

Old 16-02-2003, 07:32 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Skin Up
When your my age young man your be happy for five minutes shut eye after a night and day on the sauce anywhere you can get it.
LMAO your only 3 years older than me mate

I've got a bit of a do in SHeffield in a few weeks, i hope to see you all there.
Old 16-02-2003, 07:45 PM

Skin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is here
If you could apologise to the girl who lives in flat 18 on my behalf oz I'd be most gratful, tell her I'll buy her a kit kat or something next time I'm round your way.
Old 16-02-2003, 07:56 PM
leviathan

stav, when's the do ?

Old 16-02-2003, 08:01 PM
Danger Zone

Quote:
stav, when's the do ?
Haven't got a fixed date as yet but should be end of March on the Friday night. 21 st or 28th something like that.
Old 16-02-2003, 08:57 PM
leviathan

terrible, no coinciding Palace game !

Old 16-02-2003, 09:51 PM
Danger Zone

Quote:
terrible, no coinciding Palace game !
Are you going to Brighton ?????