Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 17-02-2003, 05:19 PM
on the hunt

Curry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
did you have to look at her post to remember her name?
i love it when that happens.
3. Al-Badar, 37 Brick Lane
4. The Raja, Cambridge
Old 17-02-2003, 05:23 PM
Guns of Navarone

GUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Did she have a pokey out poum poum?
"The West Stand has a reputation as a party area and we've got to break that. We've put together a series of measures to ensure that those people who want to watch cricket are not disrupted by those who are simply there to have a good time"The Times, back page, Wed 5 Aug 2009
Old 17-02-2003, 05:24 PM
Resurrection!

Baloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Curry
did you have to look at her post to remember her name?
i love it when that happens.
Now why didn't I think of that? Can't remember her name...

[drat, I've answered a question!]
Old 17-02-2003, 05:45 PM
leviathan

ozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
bad taste Nick, is getting the shot away and not knowing her name,
shame on you..

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 17-02-2003, 07:33 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Did you give her a Pearl necklace

''Where is it ?? ''
Old 17-02-2003, 08:39 PM

as216 knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayas216 knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayas216 knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayas216 knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayas216 knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayas216 knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayas216 knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayas216 knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayas216 knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayas216 knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayas216 knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego way
Quote:
Originally posted by Baloo
Does anyone really expect me to answer any of these questions?
Not really, just too much fun to stop asking though.
Old 18-02-2003, 10:58 AM
Dont Feed Fat Blacky

DougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to Ollie
Not happy that Baloo pulled a ROTUND!!!!
Old 19-02-2003, 12:27 AM
Digitally Remastered

What? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Stavros, if you have it on March 28th i wont be able to come as im not in the country
Old 19-02-2003, 01:29 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by What?
Stavros, if you have it on March 28th i wont be able to come as im not in the country
I cant tell if your being serious or taking the piss so i'm going to throw in a reply anyway.

The 28th it is
Old 19-02-2003, 02:20 AM

Skid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Better pulling a chick than your dick.
Old 19-02-2003, 03:04 AM
Loosefish Scapegrace

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Every hole is a goal?

Bugger.
Old 19-02-2003, 03:05 AM

Skid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
You can beat an egg but you cant beat a root.
Old 19-02-2003, 03:13 PM
Rhymin & Stealin

nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear
was it a case of 'one push and the ripples doing the rest'?
Old 19-02-2003, 03:20 PM
www.b00mb0x.org

Del Gland came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Gland came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Gland came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Gland came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Gland came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Gland came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Gland came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Gland came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Gland came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Gland came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Gland came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Take The Long Road And Pork It!!
Old 19-02-2003, 03:24 PM
leviathan

ozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Oldie but Goodie

he rolled her in flour and looked for the wet spot !!

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 19-02-2003, 03:26 PM
Dont Feed Fat Blacky

DougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to Ollie
id have to disagree - id rather pull myself about than get it on with a rotund - they always seem to chuck out pungent fumes from their axewound...
Old 19-02-2003, 03:37 PM
Rhymin & Stealin

nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear
Or as Spinal Tap sang in Big Bottom

The bigger the cushion
The sweeter the pushin'
That's what I said

The looser the waistband
The deeper the quicksand
Or so I have read

My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo
I like to sink her with my pink torpedo

Big bottom
Big bottom
Talk about bum cakes
My girl's got 'em
Big bottom, drive me out of my mind
How can I leave this behind?

I saw her on Monday
'Twas my lucky bun day
You know what I mean

I love her each weekday
Each velvety cheekday
You know what I mean

My love gun's loaded and she's in my sights
Big game is waiting there inside her tights

Big bottom
Big bottom
Talk about mudflaps
My gal's got 'em

My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo
I like to sink her with my pink torpedo

Big bottom
Big bottom
Talk about bum cakes
My girl's got 'em
Old 19-02-2003, 03:41 PM
Dont Feed Fat Blacky

Quote:
Originally posted by nookiebear
Big bottom
Big bottom
Talk about mudflaps
My gal's got 'em

LMFAO MUDFLAPS!!!!

Old 19-02-2003, 04:19 PM
Resurrection!

Baloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This is ridiculous. I cannot believe I am coming back on this thread to defend myself. So I'm not. I'm coming on here to defend the honour of the poor girl who is the subject of such vitriolic and unsubstantiated abuse without even knowing it.

She wasn't that fat, although I acknowledge she was above average weight. She wasn't ugly. And although I am slightly embarrassed to be so explicit regarding the night's activities, she was actually pretty damn good. It was a fun night. I don't regret it. Now let's just leave it at that, shall we? Please?

(somehow I doubt this post is going to have the desired effect... )

Last edited by Baloo; 19-02-2003 at 04:22 PM.
Old 19-02-2003, 04:24 PM
The Snot Machine

Sweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Re: Baloo-Pulled a FAT chick

Quote:
Originally posted by ozeagle
the Doctor has a lot to answer for, sending us up to Islington to the Garage, terrible indie night, not to mention the £7 to get in and the £17 cab ride home
I made the mistake of going there once. I also made the mistake of downing a pint, then re-gurgutating it back into its origional pint glass, all within about 2 mins!