Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 19-02-2003, 04:27 PM

Skin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is here
From the ice-age to the dole-age
There is but one concern
I have just discovered :

Some girls are bigger than others
Some girl's mothers are bigger than
Other girl's mothers

Other girl's mothers

As Anthony said to Cleopatra
As he opened a crate of ale :

Oh, I say :
Other girl's mothers

Other girl's mothers

Send me the pillow ...
The one that you dream on ...
Send me the pillow ...
The one that you dream on ...
And I'll send you mine
Old 19-02-2003, 04:27 PM
leviathan

ozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo
I like to sink her with my pink torpedo

a great couple of lines, always a treat when in an indie club...

go the TAP !

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 19-02-2003, 04:49 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Indie chicks are always rough
Old 19-02-2003, 04:50 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
talking of Indie clubs does anyone know if Kaleidascope still runs at kings college always used to be the best indie night in london!! Open to everyone student prices and loads of student birds!!
Old 19-02-2003, 04:54 PM
Rhymin & Stealin

nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear
Quote:
Originally posted by Baloo
This is ridiculous. I cannot believe I am coming back on this thread to defend myself. So I'm not. I'm coming on here to defend the honour of the poor girl who is the subject of such vitriolic and unsubstantiated abuse without even knowing it.

She wasn't that fat, although I acknowledge she was above average weight. She wasn't ugly. And although I am slightly embarrassed to be so explicit regarding the night's activities, she was actually pretty damn good. It was a fun night. I don't regret it. Now let's just leave it at that, shall we? Please?

(somehow I doubt this post is going to have the desired effect... )
I never said there was anything wrong with porking a porker
Old 19-02-2003, 04:56 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by nookiebear
I never said there was anything wrong with porking a porker
Smoked salmon anyone !!!
Old 19-02-2003, 04:56 PM
Resurrection!

Baloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Stavros 69
Indie chicks are always rough
Absolute bo!!ocks.
Old 19-02-2003, 04:57 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
(somehow I doubt this post is going to have the desired effect... )
Fat chance.
Actually you should "do a Jaffa" and make out you're in love with her and your feelings are terribly hurt. Always works for him.
Old 19-02-2003, 04:58 PM
Resurrection!

Baloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by scro
talking of Indie clubs does anyone know if Kaleidascope still runs at kings college always used to be the best indie night in london!! Open to everyone student prices and loads of student birds!!
I went to Kaleidascope about six months ago, and altough the music was okay, the venue reminded me of my school cafeteria. And it was full of blokes - very few girls.
Old 19-02-2003, 04:59 PM
Resurrection!

Quote:
Originally posted by El Aguila
Actually you should "do a Jaffa" and make out you're in love with her and your feelings are terribly hurt. Always works for him.
If his latest thread is an example of it "working for him" I think I'll abstain from that tactic...
Guns of Navarone

GUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Quote:
- very few girls.
Yeah, but how many were you getting to the pound?
"The West Stand has a reputation as a party area and we've got to break that. We've put together a series of measures to ensure that those people who want to watch cricket are not disrupted by those who are simply there to have a good time"The Times, back page, Wed 5 Aug 2009
leviathan

ozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
i really think we're going over the top with the indie club thing...
saying that, who's coming with us to Underworld next Friday pre Wolves ?
how many can we get crashing on my floor !!
no room for fat chix !

To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
Old 19-02-2003, 05:00 PM
Resurrection!

Quote:
Originally posted by GUCCI Eagle
Assuming you are talking in monetary terms ( ) it still was not good. Student prices, my arse.
Old 19-02-2003, 05:00 PM
Danger Zone

Quote:
Originally posted by GUCCI Eagle
Once you've had fat you never go back !!!
Old 19-02-2003, 05:03 PM
leviathan

Stav, what are you saying ? The birds you hang with are too young to be fat -ie: no fresher spread yet !

Old 19-02-2003, 05:05 PM
Danger Zone

Quote:
Originally posted by ozeagle
Stav, what are you saying ? The birds you hang with are too young to be fat -ie: no fresher spread yet !
Its a saying muppet boy. OXO indie chicks. And young girls taste better
Old 19-02-2003, 05:06 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Last time I went to kaleidascope must have been a good 5 or 6 years ago and it was student prices then. It just seemed a lot better than Cigarrettes and alcohol at the wag and about a million times better than club x at LA2.
Old 19-02-2003, 05:09 PM
Resurrection!

What is this "OXO indie chicks"?! Indie chicks comprise the most shaggable birds around! ozeagle, Skin Up and I met the stereotypical indie chick in Nottingham, and she was 100% fit! Guys? Back me up, will ya?

Plus, indie chicks are more likely than any others to put their hair in bunches, which has to be the ultimate turn-on. (oh dear, I might be exposing a few too many personal preferences here...)
Old 19-02-2003, 05:12 PM
Non T-Total

Lion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
oz - why do you have such a problem with fat people?
Old 19-02-2003, 05:13 PM
Danger Zone

Quote:
What is this "OXO indie chicks"?! Indie chicks comprise the most shaggable birds around! ozeagle, Skin Up and I met the stereotypical indie chick in Nottingham, and she was 100% fit! Guys? Back me up, will ya?

Plus, indie chicks are more likely than any others to put their hair in bunches, which has to be the ultimate turn-on. (oh dear, I might be exposing a few too many personal preferences here...)
Friends with Gary Glitter are we ??