Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 22-09-2004, 08:22 PM

christopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
Quote:
Originally posted by pallet
Heard rumblings that it wont be out until later in the year.

I too heard this. Anyone confirm?
Old 22-09-2004, 08:25 PM
Forever Young

Wingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by christopher
I too heard this. Anyone confirm?
I think it's only going to be delayed by 1 week, so all the fan sites say, many of whom have good sources...

SO much more stuff to add now, but go to the To view the link you have to Register or Login to see in detail some very cool parts of Los Santos...

The countryside and stuff looks so cool too, there really is far too much for me to tell you all
Old 23-09-2004, 12:07 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm looking forward to driving a combine harvester on a rampage through the town.
Old 24-09-2004, 10:56 AM

SmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He gets fat if he eats too much, and does too little excersize.
Same goes if he eats •••• all and does too little, he gets skinny and wimpish.
You will need to get a balance of excersize and eating. Improves stamina and strength. BUT you can have a skinny wimpy bloke who is very strong, or a fat ••••••• who can run for miles as they are 2 different attributes, 'strength & stamina'.
Old 24-09-2004, 08:23 PM

JamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Please No, I am so looking forward to this game
Old 27-09-2004, 01:53 PM

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I hope you can get him killed through bad diet alone, I want to be the first person to get him to die of obesity
Old 28-09-2004, 01:57 PM
Believe

CPFC-DIEHARD is playing for a contract
Is it coming out on the Xbox though? if so when?
Old 28-09-2004, 02:38 PM

It's only on proper consoles mate
Old 28-09-2004, 11:40 PM

christopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
Old 29-09-2004, 02:44 PM

Webb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for you
Looks damn fine, thats for sure.

I couldn't believe after Vice City they could make it any bigger. Obviously there were a few little things from Vice City that could be improved, and hopefully it'll all be ironed out in SA. I love the fact you can control a gang.

Last edited by Webb; 02-02-2009 at 09:07 PM.
Old 29-09-2004, 02:45 PM

Webb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for you

Last edited by Webb; 02-02-2009 at 09:07 PM.
Old 01-10-2004, 11:46 PM
Charlton(R)

Bobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
^ thats jonny knoxville from jackass innit?
Old 02-10-2004, 08:17 PM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Does anybody know the release date for this game on PS2.
Old 02-10-2004, 08:30 PM
Bringing it back...

weh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by davematt
Does anybody know the release date for this game on PS2.
Oct 22nd i think
Old 02-10-2004, 08:56 PM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by weh8millwall
Oct 22nd i think
Cheers pal
Old 02-10-2004, 09:19 PM

drunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yeh, it probably will come out on XBOX, a bit later though, obviously with graphics that the PS2 couldn't dream of having...
Old 03-10-2004, 12:52 PM
Believe

CPFC-DIEHARD is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by drunkymunky
Yeh, it probably will come out on XBOX, a bit later though, obviously with graphics that the PS2 couldn't dream of having...
Aswell as a hard drive to save everything on
Old 03-10-2004, 12:57 PM
Sex and Drugs

ROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyes
Out in early 2005 for the Xbox I believe.

Looking forward to it!!!
Old 03-10-2004, 02:03 PM

drunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Don't have to wait all that long then
Old 03-10-2004, 02:54 PM
Forever Young

Wingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
4 screens new 2 days ago:

Mostly of the country, but give a good perspective of the massive size of SA.