Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 09-10-2004, 10:31 AM

Webb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for you
Release date put back to Oct 29th now.
Pre-ordered SA on thursday. Counting the days to this and Football Manager a week later. No one will see me for a couple of months, I think!
Old 09-10-2004, 01:25 PM
Bringing it back...

weh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by webbplebb
Pre-ordered SA on thursday. Counting the days to this and Football Manager a week later. No one will see me for a couple of months, I think!
Add Pro Evo 4 into the equation and it's a busy few months
Old 11-10-2004, 10:09 AM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by webbplebb
oh crap, i was hoping it would be out for half term as me parents are going on holiday and me and me mate could just play that for a whole week non stop, ahh well 29th it is!
Old 11-10-2004, 12:07 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Half term? therefore you are school age and the game has an 18 certificate.

I can see the Daily Mail winning it's campaign to ban violent games!
Old 13-10-2004, 08:22 AM
Name them and win a prize

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by anti-addick

Or maybe he's a teacher and wants to play it with his teacher friends.

Same situation for me. Although PES will keep me occupied hopefully
Old 13-10-2004, 08:26 AM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Quote:

oi! Sssshhhhh i look 18!

oh and im at college not school!
Old 13-10-2004, 08:27 AM
Name them and win a prize

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
and me.

my brother doesn't though (given he's 13) so i'm buying it. don't think they really care on amazon though
Old 13-10-2004, 08:35 AM

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lads, I don't really care, but for Christs sake don't go out and steal a car, run pedestrians over and hack someone to death with a machete, then claim that "I saw it in a game"

Old 13-10-2004, 08:43 AM
Uzi Lover

Boyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Lads, I don't really care, but for Christs sake don't go out and steal a car, run pedestrians over and hack someone to death with a machete, then claim that "I saw it in a game"

Agreed - try and blame it on Robbie Williams or something.

I hate that tosser!
Old 13-10-2004, 09:10 AM
We Are The Holmesdale

Quote:

ok ill try and remember that!
Old 19-10-2004, 01:24 PM

Check the latest trailer

To view the link you have to Register or Login

click the link 'Official Trailer 2'
Old 19-10-2004, 01:25 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Only a few more days! Should be shipped by Play either today or tomorrow.
Old 19-10-2004, 01:29 PM
Bringing it back...

weh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Latvian Eagle
Only a few more days! Should be shipped by Play either today or tomorrow.
Except the release date was put back a week so it's not out til next week
Old 19-10-2004, 01:32 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Really? Shows what I know, but then I have been in Spain for two weeks.
Old 20-10-2004, 03:30 PM

Trev Out worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterTrev Out worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterTrev Out worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterTrev Out worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterTrev Out worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterTrev Out worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterTrev Out worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterTrev Out worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterTrev Out worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterTrev Out worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterTrev Out worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitter
GTA sa

Getting this today , will let you know what its like?!!
Old 20-10-2004, 03:37 PM
C.P.F.C.

SOOTY can hear the fans-a-chantingSOOTY can hear the fans-a-chantingSOOTY can hear the fans-a-chantingSOOTY can hear the fans-a-chantingSOOTY can hear the fans-a-chantingSOOTY can hear the fans-a-chantingSOOTY can hear the fans-a-chanting
Is it out today? Thought it was Friday?
Old 20-10-2004, 03:41 PM

JamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
How you getting it, its not due out till next friday
Old 20-10-2004, 03:43 PM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
hes lieing or mistaken=but i cant wait eva!
Old 20-10-2004, 09:49 PM

Webb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for you
Its out next week, for certain.
Old 20-10-2004, 10:04 PM
iMember

cumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
its not even out in America till Monday so hes got a illegal version but yes everyone is correct its offically out next Friday along with the PSTwo