Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 26-10-2004, 08:47 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Got my confirmation e.mail from Play.com today that my copy has been sent.
Old 26-10-2004, 10:30 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Latvian Eagle
Got my confirmation e.mail from Play.com today that my copy has been sent.
When I read that I rushed off to check my emails only to find no confirmation email.

According to my account it's still pre-ordered
Old 27-10-2004, 11:09 AM

Feather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Wingy_CPFC
Interesting that several people have it early - in the press or games review industry?
Or dodgy copies for chipped Playstations.
Old 27-10-2004, 11:40 AM

Webb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for you
My Amazon order is 'ready for dispatch'!!!!!!

Just as well my girlfriend is going away this weekend. She wouldn't of seen me otherwise.....
Old 27-10-2004, 12:27 PM

christopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
My girlfriend is bringing a copy home tonight...
Old 27-10-2004, 05:32 PM

aj_is_god is playing for a contract
itz gonna be the biggest and best game ever sold
i cant wait
Old 27-10-2004, 11:21 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by aj_is_god
itz gonna be the biggest and best game ever sold
i cant wait
It is completely crazy. I've only unlocked a small corner of the map so far. But if you take the driving distance from one end of a Vice City island to the other it still doesn't take you across just this small corner of the map. Its incredible. This is not just a game, its an avocation.
Old 28-10-2004, 01:01 AM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is here
Got an email from Play today...

Unfortunately it was not good news. Apparently they did not anticipate demand and some who pre-ordered will have to wait until they recieve more copies, or some such nonsense.

Wouldn't be so bad but I've had it on order for ages.

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 28-10-2004, 02:19 AM

christopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
It is huge. Agree with Funk Butter.
Old 28-10-2004, 09:03 AM

JamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Quote:
Originally posted by eddieskyclad
Got an email from Play today...

Unfortunately it was not good news. Apparently they did not anticipate demand and some who pre-ordered will have to wait until they recieve more copies, or some such nonsense.

Wouldn't be so bad but I've had it on order for ages.
oh shit, please no
Old 28-10-2004, 09:10 AM
Name them and win a prize

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by webbplebb
My Amazon order is 'ready for dispatch'!!!!!!

Just as well my girlfriend is going away this weekend. She wouldn't of seen me otherwise.....

mine isn't dispatched yet from amazon. (that's the girlfriend by the way )
Old 28-10-2004, 09:18 AM
Stumbling in the dark

Steve M is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSteve M is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSteve M is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSteve M is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSteve M is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSteve M is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSteve M is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSteve M is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSteve M is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSteve M is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSteve M is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
My delivery estimate on Amazon is today or tomorrow

..though it hasn't been despatched yet either
Old 28-10-2004, 09:54 AM
Dont Feed Fat Blacky

DougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to Ollie
managed to climb ontop of a van and into the airport and get in a bi-plane yesterday, im now built up to full max and have about 15 tattoos, also skill level increased so i can fire two pistols at once.

the game is amazing - i spend about 6 hours on it yesterday whilst i was "working from home" he he
Old 28-10-2004, 10:06 AM
snootchie bootchies

paf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
any stores selling it yet?
Old 28-10-2004, 12:41 PM

Webb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for you
Dispatched from Amazon. Should get it tomorrow, as long as there are no cheeky gits in the Royal Mail.
Old 28-10-2004, 04:13 PM

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Items not yet dispatched:
Delivery estimate: 1 Nov 2004 - 2 Nov 2004

* 1 of: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Old 28-10-2004, 10:06 PM
Bringing it back...

weh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nice
I ordered mine Tuesday afternoon, despatched wednesday afternoon, arrived this morning.

Shame
Old 29-10-2004, 06:48 AM
Chicken Oriental

Danger is playing for a contract
Mine came yesterday!
Old 29-10-2004, 06:55 AM
Mr Goodness

mattgood is AJ vs the 'weedmattgood is AJ vs the 'weedmattgood is AJ vs the 'weedmattgood is AJ vs the 'weedmattgood is AJ vs the 'weedmattgood is AJ vs the 'weedmattgood is AJ vs the 'weedmattgood is AJ vs the 'weedmattgood is AJ vs the 'weedmattgood is AJ vs the 'weedmattgood is AJ vs the 'weed
Im waiting to go into Redhill and pick up my copy from Game. Anyone know what time they open today?
Old 29-10-2004, 07:27 AM

Itemsstill not yet dispatched:
Delivery estimate: 1 Nov 2004 - 2 Nov 2004

* 1 of: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas