Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 06-08-2009, 07:30 AM
CMAM

jone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Any patronising spooky dictator like Government bollocks

Mayor of CarshaltON
Old 06-08-2009, 07:32 AM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
somebody mentioned the webuyanycar.com ad. i saw it for the first time yesterday.. FVCKING annoying

Old 06-08-2009, 07:36 AM

tyrrell_matthew ...looking to curl onetyrrell_matthew ...looking to curl onetyrrell_matthew ...looking to curl onetyrrell_matthew ...looking to curl onetyrrell_matthew ...looking to curl onetyrrell_matthew ...looking to curl onetyrrell_matthew ...looking to curl onetyrrell_matthew ...looking to curl onetyrrell_matthew ...looking to curl onetyrrell_matthew ...looking to curl onetyrrell_matthew ...looking to curl one
Any ad that is designed to look like a documentary or that is filmed by 'real' people - ie Sensodyne pro enamel, the rice crispy 'making a rice crispy cake with my kids', all confuseddotcom ad and that max factor 'we'll make a tragedy of nature look hot' ad

GRRRRR!!!!
Old 06-08-2009, 08:35 AM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Confused.com. In particular the beardy, log haired twat who thinks he's hilarious when talking into his webcam. 'Thank you for not confusing me Confused.com'. **** off beardy twat face.

(as also has been mentioned on the most annoying man thread)

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:37 AM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleSE24
Currys ads are intolerable. Especailly the new ones with David Seaman
Posted this over 5 years ago! I have no idea which ad I was talking about.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:56 AM
Nice Marmit

Voldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
the recent Oasis drink ad with the giant rubber duck is awful..

As is the ad for recycling your old mobile phones.
....yeah, of course you'll give me 150 quid......
Old 06-08-2009, 09:05 AM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldo
the recent Oasis drink ad with the giant rubber duck is awful..

As is the ad for recycling your old mobile phones.
....yeah, of course you'll give me 150 quid......
If it's brand new, in it's box, never been used..

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:08 AM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye-dee
I hate TV ads with an increasing passion.

I always record The Simpsons on Channel 4 because those two moustachioed idiots dressed as athletes really, really p**s me off
whenever they come on, I shout at the TV:-

"who you gonna call?

TWO TOSSERS"

makes me feel better after that
Old 06-08-2009, 09:44 AM

MicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The worst ad. at the moment is the kid who says ....'I want to go to poo at Johns house'.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:33 AM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky
Confused.com. In particular the beardy, log haired twat who thinks he's hilarious when talking into his webcam. 'Thank you for not confusing me Confused.com'. **** off beardy twat face.

and the little 'hooray' noise just before the end of the confused dot com ads. really pisses me off.
Old 06-08-2009, 12:02 PM
Optimistic Eagle

telodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye-dee
I hate TV ads with an increasing passion. They seem to be getting greedier and greedier with the ads seeming to take up more and more time. I usually record stuff I want to watch now
Couldn't agree more. The other advtange of recording is fast winding through the adverts, you can watch a 45 minute programme in about half an hour.

Sky & ITV live football really pee me off:-

Intro music and montage
Presenter: " Hello here we are at a ground, Billy Nobody is in the studio with me, this is going to be a great game BIlly"
Billy: "Yes it is"
Presenter: "OK see you after the break"

Old 06-08-2009, 12:03 PM
hockey mummy

Lizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty air
Davina in those hair colouring adverts.
:very angry:
Old 06-08-2009, 12:04 PM
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Beatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicksSis
The worst ad. at the moment is the kid who says ....'I want to go to poo at Johns house'.

Pos rep for that - it is atrocious!

Although you should get your Beatles right - it is Paul's house!

"And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySwY7...eature=related
Old 06-08-2009, 12:05 PM
It's a goat Don

Il Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky

"Do you like bread"

"Do you like ice cream"

Makes me mad that bloke
Old 06-08-2009, 12:05 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Davina in anything is annoying!
Old 06-08-2009, 12:28 PM

SexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Vodaphone & T-Mobile adverts.

The Vodaphone one with the freaky Asian kid singing "If i ruled the world".

The T-Mobile one with the muppets singing Britney. Sing that shit near me and believe me, it wouldn't just be one more time i'm hitting you.

***** the lot of them.
Old 06-08-2009, 12:33 PM
Optimistic Eagle

telodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The Ford Focus adverts with those stupid puppets shouting "Come On" really grates on me.
Old 06-08-2009, 12:35 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
I haven't watched any TV for 7 weeks now.

It's very liberating.
Old 06-08-2009, 12:38 PM

MicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatleboy
Pos rep for that - it is atrocious!

Although you should get your Beatles right - it is Paul's house!

Opps! That is because by the time the spoilt little whinger has got as far as...'I want to go to poo...' I have screamed at him, 'Do as you are bloody told'.
Old 06-08-2009, 01:07 PM

TOP CAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTOP CAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTOP CAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTOP CAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTOP CAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTOP CAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTOP CAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTOP CAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTOP CAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTOP CAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTOP CAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
All that phones for you crap. Just makes me angry. The Septic in it has to die.

What were they thinking?

On a positive, anything by Guinness.