Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 05-10-2004, 09:45 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Is it gay to offer to shave your mates knackers?

On Saturday my friend, and yours, Biggus was describing how he shaves "down below" during the summer, as it stops them getting too hot. He said that he does have trouble reaching the out of the way areas though, and sometimes his plums look like a pair of very pink Gooseberries because of the hairy bits hes missed.

Because he is a friend and also clean, I offered my assistance next time he needed to attend to his duties. He found this rather concerning and expressed his fears that I was "getting gay" with him.

I disagree and see this as just helping a friend out. But is this taking friendship too far?

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 05-10-2004, 09:46 AM

simon : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesimon : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesimon : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesimon : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesimon : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesimon : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesimon : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesimon : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesimon : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesimon : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesimon : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Old 05-10-2004, 09:48 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
To view the link you have to Register or Login

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Lost

ponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Re: Is it gay to offer to shave your mates knackers?

Quote:
Originally posted by Maidstoned Eagle
On Saturday my friend, and yours, Biggus was describing how he shaves "down below" during the summer, as it stops them getting too hot. He said that he does have trouble reaching the out of the way areas though, and sometimes his plums look like a pair of very pink Gooseberries because of the hairy bits hes missed.

Because he is a friend and also clean, I offered my assistance next time he needed to attend to his duties. He found this rather concerning and expressed his fears that I was "getting gay" with him.

I disagree and see this as just helping a friend out. But is this taking friendship too far?
*splutters*

Its not gay. You're not going to have sex after are you?

You do know that you will have to get very close to said balls to perform this task don't you though? I had to do this for a boyfriend once (as well as bum crack), and the smell wasn't great.

You also have to watch out for nicking. Apparently this hurts quite a lot.
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Thanks for the link Maz, nice of you to welcome me.

Old 05-10-2004, 09:49 AM
Semper Idem

I think you'll find I was bidding a fond farewell...

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 05-10-2004, 09:49 AM
Doting Grandfather

BaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Maz
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Just happened to have that link to hand huh Maz?
Old 05-10-2004, 09:50 AM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Would you trust anyone with a razor near your swingers?
Old 05-10-2004, 09:51 AM
Moo Moo Mooey!!!

mooeybolton knows the things you wanted that you could not saymooeybolton knows the things you wanted that you could not saymooeybolton knows the things you wanted that you could not saymooeybolton knows the things you wanted that you could not saymooeybolton knows the things you wanted that you could not saymooeybolton knows the things you wanted that you could not saymooeybolton knows the things you wanted that you could not saymooeybolton knows the things you wanted that you could not saymooeybolton knows the things you wanted that you could not saymooeybolton knows the things you wanted that you could not saymooeybolton knows the things you wanted that you could not say
You rammer.
Old 05-10-2004, 09:51 AM
SC's wet dream

Quote:
Originally posted by Sunny Fan
Would you trust anyone with a razor near your swingers?
If they were a good friend, yes. And PP, Biggus is many things but he is always clean.

Old 05-10-2004, 09:57 AM
Semper Idem

I'm delighted to hear it.

Although personally I have NO idea how many of my friends have clean crotchy bits...

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 05-10-2004, 09:58 AM
SC's wet dream

Quote:
Originally posted by mooeybolton
You rammer.
It took you a long time to think that one up, didnt it?

Old 05-10-2004, 09:58 AM
Lost

ponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Quote:
Originally posted by Maidstoned Eagle
If they were a good friend, yes. And PP, Biggus is many things but he is always clean.
I don't want to get into too much detail here - this is a family show after all - but it doesn't matter how clean a man is down there - there is ALWAYS a smell. Believe.
Old 05-10-2004, 09:59 AM

CK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Absolutely nothing wrong at all Pete, and don't forget to slap a good handfull of the ol' Brute all over when you've finished

Good luck Mike

Biggus in orbitus init
Old 05-10-2004, 10:00 AM
my 3 boys - went to mow!

laughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally posted by mooeybolton
You rammer.
its called rimming but i'm not brave eneough to take the mick out of maidstone (does he live in spain to avoid any bovver off the old bill after that bank job?)

VW
Virtually Worthless
Old 05-10-2004, 10:00 AM

Igor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fans
Sorry Maidstoned but I cannot condone this kind of blatant femininity between two heterosexual males, if you are homosexual go with it, you might like it. A couple of points 1) Shaving ones knackers does not make them cooler - that body part regulates its temperature to approx c.30-32 degrees all the time with or without hair to keep the boys in the barracks alive 2) this is borderline fetishist behaviour and whether you are having sex or not this does come across as homosexual in nature

"There is nothing which has yet been contrived by man, by which so much happiness is produced as by a good tavern or inn" - Samuel Johnson
Old 05-10-2004, 10:02 AM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally posted by laughing gravy
i'm not brave eneough to take the mick out of maidstone
I'm not sure that MAidstone is confessing that the Mick is in Maidstone is he?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 05-10-2004, 10:03 AM

ammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for you
Yes.
Old 05-10-2004, 10:04 AM
That's a paddling

Jasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's not gay but....
Old 05-10-2004, 10:08 AM

greybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Jasper
It's not gay but....
It's bloody close

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina