Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 05-10-2004, 10:09 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Maz
I'm not sure that MAidstone is confessing that the Mick is in Maidstone is he?
The Mick has NEVER been in Maidstoned. He has taken to wearing comfortable shoes lately though.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 05-10-2004, 10:15 AM
snootchie bootchies

paf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
My mate asked me to help him shave his back once, I refused on the grounds that it was tantamount to bumming
Old 05-10-2004, 10:15 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
And I also admire the close interest you take in Fashion on the BBS...

By the way, can a Mod add a poll to the question?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 05-10-2004, 10:17 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Maz
By the way, can a Mod add a poll to the question?
I knew I'd forgotten something

Old 05-10-2004, 10:17 AM
my 3 boys - went to mow!

laughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally posted by paf
My mate asked me to help him shave his back once, I refused on the grounds that it was tantamount to bumming
i got a friend to squeeze the spots on my back once........... is that gay?

VW
Virtually Worthless
Old 05-10-2004, 10:19 AM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
I suppose the big question is the level of enthusiam you expect to have when helping a mate out in this way.
Old 05-10-2004, 10:19 AM

CK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by laughing gravy
i got a friend to squeeze the spots on my back once........... is that gay?
Depends which spots.
Old 05-10-2004, 10:21 AM
my 3 boys - went to mow!

laughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murray
the yellow kind

VW
Virtually Worthless
Old 05-10-2004, 10:21 AM
SC's wet dream

Quote:
Originally posted by Richard
I suppose the big question is the level of enthusiam you expect to have when helping a mate out in this way.
Well I would talk to him in a reassuring manner, and ask him if he required anything for the weekend when I finished. If he required after shave or moisturiser he can apply that himself as rubbing oily substances into a scrotum is a bit too gay.

Old 05-10-2004, 10:22 AM

hugosabin wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskhugosabin wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskhugosabin wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskhugosabin wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskhugosabin wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskhugosabin wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskhugosabin wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskhugosabin wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskhugosabin wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskhugosabin wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskhugosabin wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at dusk
You're certainly more liberal than I am Mr Maidstone...
Old 05-10-2004, 10:22 AM
what's going wrong today?

Simon A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimon A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimon A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimon A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimon A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimon A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimon A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimon A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimon A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimon A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimon A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Have you thought through the social implications should Biggus accidentally become 'aroused' during your well-meaning ministrations?
Old 05-10-2004, 10:24 AM
Adult Member

David of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's as gay as a room full of Kenny Everitt, Freddie Mercury and Elton John all dressed as 17th centrury Elizabethan Duchesses watching an episode of Will & Grace whilst sipping Babycham, quaffing oysters and indulging in tete a tete about the cost of manicures and whether David Beckham or Brad Pitt has the nicest arse
The darkest moments of our lives are not to be buried and forgotten, rather they are a memory to be called upon for inspiration to remind us of the unrelenting human spirit and our capacity to overcome the intolerable.
Old 05-10-2004, 10:25 AM
A Bit Ranty Today!

Scroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
STOP THIS NOW!

It's too much! I want Maidy to shave my Scroat
Old 05-10-2004, 10:25 AM
SC's wet dream

Quote:
Originally posted by Simon A
Have you thought through the social implications should Biggus accidentally become 'aroused' during your well-meaning ministrations?
According to his wife I don't think I'd notice But if this did happen I would stop immediately, call him a poof and leave. I am doing him a favour, not saving him money.

Old 05-10-2004, 10:27 AM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Maidstoned Eagle
According to his wife I don't think I'd notice But if this did happen I would stop immediately, call him a poof and leave. I am doing him a favour, not saving him money.
Does he normally pay for man-love then?
Old 05-10-2004, 10:29 AM
SC's wet dream

Quote:
Originally posted by Sunny Fan
Does he normally pay for man-love then?
I am not at liberty to divulge that information

Old 05-10-2004, 10:30 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
I think you've divulged more than enough...

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 05-10-2004, 10:31 AM
ár lá

Chocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is here
You'll be f**king buttflushing next.

Who opened their lunch?
Old 05-10-2004, 10:31 AM
SC's wet dream

Quote:
Originally posted by Chocky
You'll be f**king buttflushing next.
Shaddddaaaaapppp!!!!

Old 05-10-2004, 10:32 AM
my 3 boys - went to mow!

wouldnt aftershave sting????????

VW
Virtually Worthless