Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 05-10-2004, 10:57 AM
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally posted by ponypunter
Two ladies shaving each other, ahem, 'downstairs', would get most of you salivating, I'm sure....

Most of us would pay to watch

That's NOT what I was doing online last night, honest...
Old 05-10-2004, 10:58 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by johnnytemper
Err...if this dude's got a wife might it be better to allow her to do the deed (if it need be done at all), rather than getting your own hands, ahem, dirty...

They key to this is probably how good a friend you are...and whether, like Aki, you know if your "bum is exit only" or not...
Unfortunately his wife is away at sea for long periods, and therefore unable to help her man in this manner. And I might wear gloves.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 05-10-2004, 10:59 AM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Maidstoned.
You are letting the good name of your County & Town down. I suggest you change your name to 'Brightoned Eagle' immediately.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 05-10-2004, 10:59 AM
Lost

ponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Quote:
Originally posted by Maidstoned Eagle
He ain't shaving mine! And I aint bloody old! Cheeky mare!
Sorry
Old 05-10-2004, 11:00 AM
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Why?
It's making me queasy.
Old 05-10-2004, 11:01 AM
Flapping!!!!

Flappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Two ladies shaving each other, ahem, 'downstairs', would get most of you salivating, I'm sure....

How interesting do you use old spice afterwards?!
Crystal Ball Top 20 2018/2019
Crystal Ball WINNER! 2019/2020

Vote Moo moo2
Old 05-10-2004, 11:02 AM
Anonymous Coward

I mean, dude... Seaweed read this site... what are they gonna think?

Actually, I think I know
Old 05-10-2004, 11:04 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
I might wear gloves.
You have a rubber fetish as well?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 05-10-2004, 11:06 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Maz
You have a rubber fetish as well?
No, you?

I actually don't care what Seaweed fans think. I am happy in my non gayness but was shocked at my big mates attitude.

Old 05-10-2004, 11:07 AM
Anarchosyndicalist

Location: Nearer to inner peace than I was. Corporeally, Chippenham.
calne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

But however clean they are, there's always the smell issue.......
Old 05-10-2004, 11:09 AM
SC's wet dream

Quote:
Originally posted by calne eagle
But however clean they are, there's always the smell issue.......
Prawn or crab paste?

Old 05-10-2004, 11:17 AM
what's going wrong today?

Simon A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimon A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimon A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimon A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimon A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimon A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimon A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimon A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimon A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimon A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimon A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
He ain't shaving mine! And I aint bloody old! Cheeky mare!
I'm sorry Maidstoned, but HOWEVER you dress this up it STILL isn't erotic.
Old 05-10-2004, 11:31 AM
SC's wet dream

Quote:
Originally posted by Simon A
I'm sorry Maidstoned, but HOWEVER you dress this up it STILL isn't erotic.
Its not meant to be.... its you lot that have made it into a kinky thing.

Old 05-10-2004, 11:33 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Its not meant to be.... its you lot that have made it into a kinky thing.
US!!!????

Did we start World War II as well?

And invent the gramophone?

You should stop sniffing so much Old Spice...

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 05-10-2004, 11:37 AM
my 3 boys - went to mow!

laughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murray
a clean undercarriage my mate calls it!...... :-)

VW
Virtually Worthless
Old 05-10-2004, 11:44 AM
SC's wet dream

Quote:
Originally posted by Maz
US!!!????

Did we start World War II as well?

And invent the gramophone?

You should stop sniffing so much Old Spice...
Well I certainly haven't!

Are you German?

Old 05-10-2004, 11:47 AM

CK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
...and in the middle of the north sea just off Norway, in a moment of boredom, Witchy logs on to the BBS to see what's happening. She is a little surprised and in no small part (and I use the words advisedly) amused to find a thread discussing the various merits of shaving her old man's todger etc.......

Definitely one of those "you had to be there" moments I reckon
Old 05-10-2004, 11:48 AM
SC's wet dream

I haven't told her yet. Though Chocky sent her a long email this morning so he might have mentioned it.

Old 05-10-2004, 12:08 PM

CK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Do dykes use razors??
Old 05-10-2004, 12:10 PM
SC's wet dream

No, they have their own.