Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 05-10-2004, 12:19 PM
Since '67

ozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Blimey, and i naively thought "spanish" was when you stuck your dick between a sheila's Norgs.

I'm never ever drinking san miguel thats for bloody sure !

Have fun maidstoned, I just hope it doesnt becum an aquired taste
Old 05-10-2004, 12:21 PM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
I aint eating it, I´m just offering to shave it.

And we drink mahou... filthy, tourist beer that San Miguel.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 05-10-2004, 12:23 PM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Sussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I think it's a *bit* suspect that Biggus told you at all. Perhaps I'm stuck in the 20th century?
Old 05-10-2004, 12:25 PM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Sussex Eagle
I think it's a *bit* suspect that Biggus told you at all. Perhaps I'm stuck in the 20th century?
Not really, its the sort of discussion you have in a hot (not gay!) bar at 2 in the morning.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 05-10-2004, 02:16 PM
Searching the Holy Grail

selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer
Can you make a video of this event so that we can make a judgment?

Whether its gay or not depends on whether its sexual or not (eg will biggus get wood?), I would have thought.

If its purely asexual and just a favour, would biggus be so relaxed if you were to perform the same task on his wife?
Old 05-10-2004, 03:28 PM

CK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by selhurstparkflyer
Now that is fvcking suspect
Old 05-10-2004, 03:34 PM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Sussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Maidstoned Eagle
Not really, its the sort of discussion you have in a hot (not gay!) bar at 2 in the morning.
I'd love to have been a fly on the wall for that conversation!

M.E. - Still not used to this heat, Mick!
B.M. - Well, I tell you a secret, I've shaved my nuts to help the air flow down there. Can't quite reach me gooch though.
M.E. - Don't worry mate, I'm more than happy have a go if you promise to stand still!
B.M. -
Old 05-10-2004, 03:55 PM
Sensual Member

Miss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Maidstoned Eagle
Well I would talk to him in a reassuring manner, and ask him if he required anything for the weekend when I finished. If he required after shave or moisturiser he can apply that himself as rubbing oily substances into a scrotum is a bit too gay.
That reminds me of an unfortunate incident that happened to a dear male friend of mine. While having a 'romantic' moment with a lady friend (no, not me- but interesting idea), he thought they should introduce some lubricant to the eroticism, so she went into the bathroom and by accident (??) grabbed DEEP HEAT!! He was in such a state when he rang me soon afterwards. Oh, and another friend discovered that preparing chillies (he cooks nude some times) and scratching yourself down below isn't too clever either.

I think the scrotum shaving gesture is a truly admirable one. Perhaps wear goggles to avoid any coarse hair trimmings going into your eyes if using an electric razor.

Last edited by Miss Chief; 09-10-2005 at 07:21 PM.
Old 05-10-2004, 04:04 PM
jó csávó

Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike
I find myself under consistent pressure to shave my tackle.

The problem I have (apart from the inherant danger) is where do you draw the line?

My hair starts under my nose and goes all the way to my toes.

If I shave my knackers it don't half look stupid in the changing room at teh swimming pool.
Old 05-10-2004, 04:56 PM
Upper Norwood Exile

PalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Had it done once, I went to a Private clinic up town to have the snip. Well to my surprise, I was told "you need to be shaved"
Which in itself was more than a little strange, young nurse standing there with my member in her hand and about to shave around my crown jewels. No "this may hurt", just grab it like it was a bit of meat (which of course it is).
The growing back of hair was even more uncomfortable.
Old 05-10-2004, 05:00 PM
my 3 boys - went to mow!

laughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Chief
That reminds me of an unfortunate incident that happened to a dear male friend of mine. While having a 'romantic' moment with a lady friend (no, not me- but interesting idea), he thought they should introduce some lubricant to the eroticism, so she went into the bathroom and by accident (??) grabbed DEEP HEAT!! He was in such a state when he rang me soon afterwards. Oh, and another friend discovered that preparing chillies (he cooks nude some times) and scratching yourself down below isn't too clever either.

I think the scrotum shaving gesture is a truly admirable one. Perhaps where googles to avoid any coarse hair trimmings going into your eyes if using an electric razor.
i knew some student mates who in a 'jackass moment' put oven cleaner in a mates condom-it stuck to his knob and in an effort to scrap it off, and stop the painful stinging/burning-he grabbed a cheese grater-and used it on his bellend-needless to say he ended up in casulty

VW
Virtually Worthless
Old 05-10-2004, 07:06 PM
Searching the Holy Grail

selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer
Quote:
Originally posted by Pistike
I find myself under consistent pressure to shave my tackle.

The problem I have (apart from the inherant danger) is where do you draw the line?

My hair starts under my nose and goes all the way to my toes.

If I shave my knackers it don't half look stupid in the changing room at teh swimming pool.
Old 05-10-2004, 08:14 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Gargoyle
It's making me queasy.
Its making me feel sick!
Maidstoned, your nose must be twelve feet long. Liar, now
SHAAAAADUUUUUUP!
There is more chance of a dyke getting her hands on my bollox, than you.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 05-10-2004, 08:29 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by selhurstparkflyer

Whether its gay or not depends on whether its sexual or not (eg will biggus get wood?), I would have thought.

If its purely asexual and just a favour, would biggus be so relaxed if you were to perform the same task on his wife?
She is an Essex blonde, she would love it.
Hope she dont read that.

Old 05-10-2004, 08:34 PM
I'm watching you

Quote:
Originally posted by CK
Do dykes use razors??
No, they put the finger in the dam, and calls herself Pete Van Dyke.

I`ll get my coat.

Old 05-10-2004, 08:39 PM
Playing a round

David Murray knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!David Murray knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!David Murray knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!David Murray knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!David Murray knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!David Murray knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!David Murray knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!David Murray knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!David Murray knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!David Murray knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!David Murray knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
I've only got 3 questions for the shirt lifter :

1. Are you sure about your sexual orientation? Don't raise this issue unless you're able to respond with confidence to the question "Are you sure?" Confusion on your part will increase Biggus's confusion and decrease his confidence in your judgment, especially with a razor in hand.

2. Are you comfortable with your gay sexuality? If you're wrestling with guilt and periods of depression, you'll be better off waiting to tell the BBS. Coming out to them may require tremendous energy on your part; it will require a reserve of positive self-image.

3. What's your motive for coming out now? Hopefully, it is because you love Biggus and are uncomfortable with the distance you feel. Never come out after a Palace win or during a late night discussion in a bar, using your sexuality or his bollox as a weapon.
Old 05-10-2004, 08:42 PM
I'm watching you

I knew you would join in you Dutch 19 year old, in a sailors uniform.
Dont let Pete see that piccie, he will offer you a crack waxing.
Jesus, what a thought! I feel very sick now.

PS. The mum is very horny David. LOL

Old 05-10-2004, 08:43 PM
Playing a round

David Murray knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!David Murray knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!David Murray knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!David Murray knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!David Murray knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!David Murray knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!David Murray knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!David Murray knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!David Murray knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!David Murray knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!David Murray knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
Roflmfao Most mums are Biggus, most mums are mate
Old 05-10-2004, 08:44 PM
Playing a round

I'm just a little concerned that he moved out to Spain to be near you and now he is offering the old - I'll do the business bit whilst Mitch is away - nudge nudge
Old 05-10-2004, 08:46 PM
I'm watching you

He is p!ssed off, that Chocky and I got a pic of him out of the game, with a pen up his nose. LOL