Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 06-04-2020, 11:19 AM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_who_ru View Post
Although I recall he gave a much better acceptance speech when he was elected. Onward and upwards with the new man though.
Woah careful.Anything positive posted about Corbyn is subject to BBS approval.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue Eagle View Post
In which case I would have left off much of the second half. The first section was a very good summation of what needs to happen with the tribes within Labour. The second ("putrid filth" and the section about every CV death being on the Tories come to mind) is an example of what turns people off party politics completely.
Agree.
Old 06-04-2020, 11:34 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile View Post
The guy is disabled and was already suffering near death scenarios twice before under this Tory government..
That doesn't excuse writing utter and offensive bollocks, now does it?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 06-04-2020, 12:41 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
We currently are not short of them and don't look like we are going to be. Even Jerry has had to put in emergency orders, as have every country.

Why not try to look at something that may cause greater problems in the near future due to this virus. The economy and food production look like they might be in trouble already.
We are embarrassingly short of acute beds.
Old 06-04-2020, 12:56 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
I didn’t say that and no I’m not leaving.

Let’s stop responding to each other’s posts. Have a good day.
You are right I was mistaken , what you actually said you was
"you won't vote labour if starmer wins" , it was on the next leader thread . Which begs the question , surely the fact he is now leader presents you with a severe conflict of political loyalty ? It was something I found myself facing in recent elections and I stood by my instinct to not vote . So as you are a man of principal, does this mean you will do the same ? Or will you disengage and join the rest of the ranks of extreme left wing folk and resist this version of labour ? Either by starting or joining a new party, that fits your political views .

Impervious to fvck bullets

Last edited by strolling bones; 06-04-2020 at 01:04 PM.
Old 06-04-2020, 01:21 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Have you lost your marbles completely? The whole world is suffering from this not just Britain.

Maybe they could have acted quicker on some aspects of this but only ever by a few days. Then again maybe they couldn't. Nothing could have ever have stopped deaths, there is no country in the world safe from this.

The biggest threat to you judging by the increasingly shrill tone of your posts is going stir crazy in that Devonian bunker of yours, not the Tories.
Interesting point. I agree.

Out of interest did you take this position in 2008 ...or did you blame the Labour Party?

Cricket wanker.
Old 06-04-2020, 02:06 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Interesting point. I agree.

Out of interest did you take this position in 2008 ...or did you blame the Labour Party?
I must have slept through the pandemic in 2008.
Old 06-04-2020, 02:16 PM

topper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
its a shame that no one, say 4 years ago carried out an exercise to measure the responses and failures of the emergency services across the uk if/when a pandemic flu virus hit....
Old 06-04-2020, 03:18 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
You are right I was mistaken , what you actually said you was
"you won't vote labour if starmer wins" , it was on the next leader thread . Which begs the question , surely the fact he is now leader presents you with a severe conflict of political loyalty ? It was something I found myself facing in recent elections and I stood by my instinct to not vote . So as you are a man of principal, does this mean you will do the same ? Or will you disengage and join the rest of the ranks of extreme left wing folk and resist this version of labour ? Either by starting or joining a new party, that fits your political views .
Unless you quote the whole post I have no idea. But I would vote labour and am not leaving. Now letís stop responding to each other
Old 06-04-2020, 03:20 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
I’ve heard the left and the right moaning at shadow cabinet. It’s soft left. Some pro corbyn people picked including McDonnells choice for shadow chancellor.
Old 06-04-2020, 03:29 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Ed Miliband back in the cabinet

To view the link you have to Register or Login

ďSupporting Palace has a certain cult value Ė like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.Ē
- John Peel
Old 06-04-2020, 03:45 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Iíve heard the left and the right moaning at shadow cabinet. Itís soft left. Some pro corbyn people picked including McDonnells choice for shadow chancellor.
That probably means he has the required balance. Good news.

SaulAlinsky
Old 06-04-2020, 03:46 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Iíve heard the left and the right moaning at shadow cabinet. Itís soft left. Some pro corbyn people picked including McDonnells choice for shadow chancellor.
Do you think if there were hard left in the shadow cabinet they would not be moaning as well?
Old 06-04-2020, 03:48 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
I must have slept through the pandemic in 2008.
So the pandemic is global and therefore the U.K. government should get a free pass... bit the global banking crisis was down to Tony Blair and Gordon Brown.

Got you.

Cricket wanker.
Old 06-04-2020, 03:49 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by topper View Post
its a shame that no one, say 4 years ago carried out an exercise to measure the responses and failures of the emergency services across the uk if/when a pandemic flu virus hit....
Imagine if this had shown we were desperately under resourced.

Cricket wanker.
Old 06-04-2020, 04:05 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Ed Miliband back in the cabinet
Not surprising that in these times of medical shortages he's gone looking for those tablets
Old 06-04-2020, 04:37 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
So the pandemic is global and therefore the U.K. government should get a free pass... bit the global banking crisis was down to Tony Blair and Gordon Brown.

Got you.
You're making stuff up in the swirl of fiction in your own head.
Old 06-04-2020, 04:41 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
You're making stuff up in the swirl of fiction in your own head.
Cool.

Cricket wanker.
Old 06-04-2020, 05:14 PM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
That doesn't excuse writing utter and offensive bollocks, now does it?
Who is excusing him? I said nobody is perfect, and maybe you would feel angry and spout some offensive bollocks in his position.

Again, I repeat. This was posted for CR, and was in the interests of unity of the Labour party under our new leader. That was the point and it remains the point. If you are offended, I dare say he wouldn't give a toss.
Old 06-04-2020, 08:33 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by topper View Post
Yes, it has been mentioned. The exercise and report didn't cost too much, but the recommendations were deemed to expensive.
Old 06-04-2020, 08:40 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here

Only watched 15 minutes but an interesting discussion from a more,should we say left wing perspective.