Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 04-04-2020, 12:13 PM

cockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is here
Punch and Judy now control the Labour Party - Media will be happy now.
Old 04-04-2020, 12:16 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
No I’m saying that those that criticised corbyn used the same kind of attacks I’m using now on Starmer.
You just keep repeating that Starmer is shit.
Old 04-04-2020, 12:22 PM

dougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ooooooooooh Jeremy Corbyn.

Starmer’s fate will be determined by the mail and the sun . They control the puppets of this countries minds .
Old 04-04-2020, 12:25 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougie87 View Post
Ooooooooooh Jeremy Corbyn.

Starmer’s fate will be determined by the mail and the sun . They control the puppets of this countries minds .
They are read by a small minority.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 04-04-2020, 12:28 PM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
This is very good news.
Any of the candidates would have been fine by me.
Old 04-04-2020, 12:34 PM

dougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Rubbish . The sun has a readership of 29 million online.
Old 04-04-2020, 12:40 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan's Jacket View Post
At least Starmer is a grown up. His issue will be how he deals with the militant angry sixth former wing of the party
Old 04-04-2020, 12:43 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
Any of the candidates would have been fine by me.
I know Johnson is bad but I do not share your confidence that any Labour leader is capable of beating the lying ****.
Old 04-04-2020, 12:45 PM

Hal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I'm not up to date with the data relating to audiences and reach but I think that both the Mail and the Sun are read by a significant minority. Not everyday, and not just the print edition. But read nonetheless. In fact, it's difficult to go a day or two on the BBS without reading something from one of these two titles.
Old 04-04-2020, 12:46 PM

Hal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
I know Johnson is bad but I do not share your confidence that any Labour leader is capable of beating the lying ****.
I read Richard's post as meaning that none of them is capable of beating Johnson.
Old 04-04-2020, 12:48 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
In fairness to Starmer, very hard for anyone to win from where Labour are now.

John McTernan has offered him some advice

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Good advice that
Old 04-04-2020, 12:50 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal Low View Post
I read Richard's post as meaning that none of them is capable of beating Johnson.
I was messing.

So did I seeing as Richard is a sneering right winger.
Old 04-04-2020, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
I was messing.

So did I seeing as Richard is a sneering right winger.
And a gentleman
Old 04-04-2020, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
I seem to remember you being very vocal about people castigating Corbyn because of his ‘personality’ (or lack thereof) and urging them to listen to his politics and policies (which frankly weren’t any better).

Yet you seem not be heeding your own advice on this one
Top darts WE
Old 04-04-2020, 12:53 PM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
“Sneering” - that’s a little unfair. I simply gave my assessment of the quality of the candidates.
Old 04-04-2020, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
“Sneering” - that’s a little unfair. I simply gave my assessment of the quality of the candidates.
Sorry that does come across in an overly negative way that was not meant. What I was trying to convey was you have taken delight in Labours recent woes and occasionally let it be known.
Old 04-04-2020, 12:58 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Old 04-04-2020, 01:01 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Wonder if he’s gonna be giving May a run for her money as the most boring uncharismatic leader ever.

In the linked toe curling interview he reveals playing football is the most exciting thing he’s ever done then goes on to tell an amazing anecdote about he turned up to a hotel and someone was already in the room he booked. He’s actually told this hilarious anecdote more than once. You can see why.

Boris Johnson must be shitting himself.

Splitter
Old 04-04-2020, 01:07 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Wonder if he’s gonna be giving May a run for her money as the most boring uncharismatic leader ever.

In the linked toe curling interview he reveals playing football is the most exciting thing he’s ever done then goes on to tell an amazing anecdote about he turned up to a hotel and someone was already in the room he booked. He’s actually told this hilarious anecdote more than once. You can see why.

Boris Johnson must be shitting himself.
So what did he do? Ask for the room or accept another?
Old 04-04-2020, 01:08 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
So what did he do? Ask for the room or accept another?
I know it’s a cliff hanger.