Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 04-06-2018, 05:54 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
But he didn't. So we go on what he did say.

You didn't answer my question though - Presumably you would agree that anything that might jeopardize the chance of a conviction in these rape trials should be dealt with very seriously?
It seems like your just being sarcy and it being a theoretical question. Like you’ve already got your mind made up. I think you think I’m the front runner of a Tommy Robinson band hahahaha. All I want is justice in every case. But I don’t see the problem when he used to point out massive flaws in our country that were being swept under the carpet. Is that enough for you?

Last edited by carter; 04-06-2018 at 05:57 PM.
Old 04-06-2018, 05:56 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dowieslovechild View Post
A ridiculous comparison to make. Mandela was a terrorist.Tommy, Steve or whatever his name is, is sticking up for what he believes in. Whether you believe in his opinions or not, is entirely your choice, but I don't have a problem with it.

He stood outside a court, not with a big group of aggressive people and whenever he has tracked people down, all he has done is spoken to them, for their view.

He has challenged rumoured inappropriate teachings in mosques, has tried to speak directly to imams, not as an aggressor, but as a reporter, to challenge any truth in inappropriate, anti- Western teachings, giving them an opportunity to speak.

He is not screaming for them to be beheaded, he's challenging why it is not being reported. But to some, this makes him a twat?

He has chosen to report on these issues, because for whatever reason or agenda, all the mainstream broadcasters, are conveniently sweeping it under the rug, as though it doesnt exist.
Like how you ignore his guilt for contempt of court. Top sweeping under the carpet.

SaulAlinsky
Old 04-06-2018, 05:59 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by carter View Post
It seems like your just being sarcy and it being a theoretical question. Like youíve already got your mind up. I think you think Iím the front runner of a Tommy Robinson band hahahaha. All I want is justice in every case. But I donít see the problem when he used to point out massive flaws in our country that were being swept under the carpet. Is that enough for you?
It's absolutely not a theoretical question, it's a very serious one. But I'll rephrase it for you:

Do you want to see justice done in the rape case he was talking about?

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/will-swain

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Iím really not trying to bring religion in to this so please donít try to twist my words. I have no belief in that crazy world of religion so like I said, donít bring that with me. Thanks for that.

Maz, you are small minded. Just because someone has a different opinion to you it makes them wrong or a moron. Thatís actually very moronic from you. Shock

It is very funny to see how sensitive people are. No doubt soon Iíll be branded as a racist hahahaha. Iíve gotta say my first post was actually fishing but Iím very much 50/50 on Tommy Robinson. Why should I feel anger towards him when he is pinpointing issues in this country and isnít afraid to do it. Of course there are stuff that he says or does that is wrong but Iím all for someone trying to make this better country. Who wouldnít be? How weird. Iím all for multicultural but why would I want people in this country that arenít from here who canít follow the rules, canít respect the country and canít respect the people? You must be ******* stupid to think different. If you are English and you live here and youíve seen the clips of extremists saying that they will run this country soon and burning English flags and poppies and it doesnít anger you then itís actually you with your head in the sand.
Never going to happen though is it. They're a tiny percentage within a 4% part of the population. Especially seeing how those that actually do something typically end up dead or spending the rest of their lives in prison.

You'd be delusion to spout that kind of nonsense, and delusional to believe that such a tiny fraction of the population is an existential threat to the nation. Something like 500-800 UK citizens went to fight for IS. Even if the number of those willing to take that fight up in the UK was 100 times that they'd stand no chance against the UK military.

However, there is a very real threat to the UK way of life and its values, and that comes from the way the far right co-opts peoples fears and insecurities to garner political support and power.

Am Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Well he shouldn’t have said all Muslims should he. He should of said all extremists. You do realise I’ve said I’m very much 50/50 on him don’t you? Assume all you want fella
What would really help is if the likes of Robinson and the media properly identified our true enemies, and enemies to all including other muslims, the extreme and violent Salafists/Wahhabis who make up IS/Al Qaeda and who are the ones behind the attacks rather than saying 'Islam this and Islam that' -

99.5 of Muslims don't follow Wahhabism and of the .5% that do it is an extremist small minority of those who continue to act out a warped version to death/suicide/murder.

Purge that lot and their teachers and leave the others out of it.
Old 04-06-2018, 06:00 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Mandela also broke the law, but he got a number one song with his name in the title, people made a big song (apologies for the pun) and dance about it, he got released and was made a president/global hero. But lets not talk about the number of innocent people who were killed, whilst he was championing that belief.

What's the difference?

People will march in the same way for him, as those who did it for Nelson Mandela. What's the problem? Regardless of what you stand for, it is freedom of speech and movement. Embrace it, its what our grandparents fought two wars for.

engage brain and try again. South africa was an apartheid state the UK isn't. A somewhat huge and glaring difference that you again have managed to sweep under the carpet.

SaulAlinsky
Old 04-06-2018, 06:01 PM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Quote:
A ridiculous comparison to make. Mandela was a terrorist.Tommy, Steve or whatever his name is, is sticking up for what he believes in. Whether you believe in his opinions or not, is entirely your choice, but I don't have a problem with it.

He stood outside a court, not with a big group of aggressive people and whenever he has tracked people down, all he has done is spoken to them, for their view.

He has challenged rumoured inappropriate teachings in mosques, has tried to speak directly to imams, not as an aggressor, but as a reporter, to challenge any truth in inappropriate, anti- Western teachings, giving them an opportunity to speak.

He is not screaming for them to be beheaded, he's challenging why it is not being reported. But to some, this makes him a twat?

He has chosen to report on these issues, because for whatever reason or agenda, all the mainstream broadcasters, are conveniently sweeping it under the rug, as though it doesnt exist.
Mandala spent 25 years in prison for his actions and beliefs, which weren't wrong, given the situation in South Africa. Comparing the plight of people resisting apartheid to right wing snowflake paranoia is absurdly childish.
Old 04-06-2018, 06:03 PM

dowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
Like how you ignore his guilt for contempt of court. Top sweeping under the carpet.
I havent ignored it at all, nor will I be marching either. But I do respect the right for people to march against a ruling. It won't change the ruling, but good luck to people for wanting to make a difference, regardless of whether they are right or wrong.
Old 04-06-2018, 06:03 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
Quote:
It's absolutely not a theoretical question, it's a very serious one. But I'll rephrase it for you:

Do you want to see justice done in the rape case he was talking about?
Are you being stupid now or what? What did I say in my last post ffs? I want justice in every case. Like I said, see what you want. Your boring now

I dunno if you really are reading my posts properly but I’ve said a few times now I’m very much 50/50 on him. It’s good that he speaks up about the problems we have in this country? But he also makes some dickhead comments. Next you’ll be asking me wether I think it’s right or wrong he is in prison. Yes I do think he should be. Rules are rules.

My hatred is with extremist’s. I don’t get why you don’t get that?

Last edited by carter; 04-06-2018 at 06:10 PM.
Old 04-06-2018, 06:08 PM

Quote:
I havent ignored it at all, nor will I be marching either. But I do respect the right for people to march against a ruling. It won't change the ruling, but good luck to people for wanting to make a difference, regardless of whether they are right or wrong.
Yes you have trouble is your fantastic bouts of what about mandela prove you have no real argument and are basically trolling.

SaulAlinsky
Old 04-06-2018, 06:09 PM

dowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
Yes you have trouble is your fantastic bouts of what about mandela prove you have no real argument and are basically trolling.
Can I politely request that you pop the above into English please?

For the record, I am not arguing, I was just saying, it is every person's right to march. But I did chuck the Mandela bit in to deliberately rile. Childish I know, but I can see the main contributors to this thread and at times, some of their posts are worthy of vomit

Last edited by dowieslovechild; 04-06-2018 at 06:12 PM.
Old 04-06-2018, 06:15 PM

Now I’m finished here I’ve gotta collect my dinner from the curry house

*walks to the shop* ‘ahhh I hate these bastards stealing our jobs bla bla bla’
Old 04-06-2018, 06:20 PM

wordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Are you being stupid now or what? What did I say in my last post ffs? I want justice in every case. Like I said, see what you want. Your boring now
The case in question should be able to pan out without someone breaking court orders and implying the guilt of those on trial while outside the court on FB live. Nobody else was out there endangering this trial, so it's not much to ask that someone with a criminal past and connections to fringe political groups doesn't either.

Tommy is on a no lose gamble. If he doesn't get arrested, he's essentially breaking the law and getting away with it, looking like a big man to his online mates, and if he does, he's been terribly wronged and the viral nature of this stuff will create an 'I'm with Tommy' angle for those who would otherwise be ranting about asians... i mean muslims.. on twitter and online forums. Not you, just a general comment.
Old 04-06-2018, 06:23 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
If that's what he meant, why isn't it what he said?
Well it isn’t what he meant is it? Otherwise why would he claim to be addressing “every single Muslim” (unless of course Carter thinks that every single Muslim is an extremist).

Edit; dammit I got here far too late, I might of guessed you would have satisfactorily dealt with the twit on your own!

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 04-06-2018, 06:29 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
For the record, I am not arguing, I was just saying, it is every person's right to march.
Wow, really? Well that is a really interesting viewpoint. Thank you for sharing.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 04-06-2018, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Well it isnít what he meant is it? Otherwise why would he claim to be addressing ďevery single MuslimĒ (unless of course Carter thinks that every single Muslim is an extremist).

Edit; dammit I got here far too late, I might of guessed you would have satisfactorily dealt with the twit on your own!
Grow up you mong. You spend enough time on the internet so maybe you should read my posts properly. Numbskull
Old 04-06-2018, 06:37 PM

wordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Grow up you mong. You spend enough time on the internet so maybe you should read my posts properly. Numbskull
"A shortened form of Mongoloid or Mongol, a derogatory term for a person affected by mental disorder, especially Down syndrome "

You're not in the playground now mate. Go and get your curry.
Old 04-06-2018, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordup View Post
"A shortened form of Mongoloid or Mongol, a derogatory term for a person affected by mental disorder, especially Down syndrome "

You're not in the playground now mate. Go and get your curry.
I did wonder why my teacher called a student that the other day. Sorry Maz, should have called you a wanker instead?

Last edited by carter; 04-06-2018 at 06:46 PM.
Old 04-06-2018, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Wow, really? Well that is a really interesting viewpoint. Thank you for sharing.
Thank you, as always, for being such a sanctimonious prick. So predictable
Old 04-06-2018, 06:47 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
I did wonder why my teacher called a student that the other day. Sorry Maz, should have called you a wanker instead?
You went to school?

Didnít see that one coming.