Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 25-03-2020, 07:01 PM

grand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoColo12 View Post
Imagine getting so riled up that you threaten the forum owners with legal action.
because of your comment you ******* r etard!! If you care to check it was and still is against forum rules....wanker......go play with your mum under the pier, you'll need to wait in the queue....

never mind once a twat always a twat, **** off and watch weeds get relegated then we can be free of your inane posts
Old 26-03-2020, 07:51 AM
Probationary User

noone noone noone noone noone noone noone noone noone noone noone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
At some point, you'll notice the title of this thread is 'Insights from Brighton fans' you tedious dimwit.

Or maybe not.
Apparently I am a Brighton fan, and when I see something good another club is doing then I will post it on here.
Read the thread. It's clear. Your supporters lobbied the council for planning permission on the Goldstone in order to raise its value so they could use that as collateral to BORROW MORE MONEY AND GET FURTHER INTO DEBT. They were even warned by the council that the planning permission was real.

#rightway

Spindle
Old 26-03-2020, 08:55 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by noone View Post
I am a Brighton fan
And there we go, you just have to read his posts carefully
Old 26-03-2020, 10:00 AM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
To view the link you have to Register or Login
What a way to treat the heroes on the front line in the fight against cv, free tickets to watch Brighton, as if they've hadn't had enough sh1te to deal with
Old 26-03-2020, 10:05 AM

Soarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleinsussex View Post
What a way to treat the heroes on the front line in the fight against cv, free tickets to watch Brighton, as if they've hadn't had enough sh1te to deal with
Good alternative from toilet paper, I suppose?
Old 26-03-2020, 10:07 AM
broke my sacrophiliac

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Apparently I am a Brighton fan, and when I see something good another club is doing then I will post it on here.
Please don't.
Old 26-03-2020, 12:56 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Well, thank goodness that is finally clear.

Now **** off, you 'Weed bellend.