Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 25-03-2020, 12:42 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
There's some very noble sentiments on here, but I'm sure I'm not the only one looking at the bank balance considering when I won't be able to pay for food let alone bills!

£80-£120 could make an enormous difference.

It's one thing to budget 12 months ago for the spend but I don't think anyone budgeted anything for a global pandemic in advance!
I agree, if you're circumstances have changed, and may not have work anymore.

But for many they haven't or the money is written off. If it was just going to sit in the clubs coffers then, yes, I'd want the money back, but if it was going towards other causes then I'm fine with that.
Old 25-03-2020, 03:04 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Should add mind I'm lucky enough to have an incredibly supportive partner who is able to support us for now.

So will have to continue borrowing for now, which I can't stand.
Old 25-03-2020, 05:30 PM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Club not yet offering any refunds on tickets bought for games like Bournemouth. Have to wait for re-arrangement to be announced.
That's not true. Refunds are available for Bournemouth and Liverpool postponed games.

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 25-03-2020, 08:22 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwich_Eagle View Post
That's not true. Refunds are available for Bournemouth and Liverpool postponed games.
Are you sure? The To view the link you have to Register or Login 12 days ago said you had to wait for the rearranged date to be confirmed before applying for a refund, and I haven't seen any further update since that.
Old 26-03-2020, 10:03 AM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Bournemouth
Please return your ticket(s) either via post (we would recommend using a Royal Mail Tracked service) with a covering letter, or return your ticket(s) in person to the Box Office. Once the ticket(s) is/are received we will issue a full refund within seven days to the original method of payment.

Liverpool
For supporters who have already collected their tickets:

Please return your ticket(s) either via post (we would recommend using a Royal Mail Tracked service) with a covering letter, or return your tickets in person to the Box Office. Once the ticket(s) is/are received we will issue a full refund within seven days to the original method of payment.

For supporters who opted for post:

As these tickets have not yet been posted, if you are unable to make the rearranged fixture once the date is confirmed, please email boxoffice@cpfc.co.uk with ‘Liverpool Refund’ in the subject bar. Please detail the names and client reference number of the lead booker and of those attending.

The refund will then be processed within seven days to the original method of payment. Once the date is confirmed tickets will be posted to supporters on the fifth working day. After this time, supporters will need to return the tickets as outlined above.

Please note: If you are able to make the rearranged fixture your ticket(s) with the original date on will still be valid.

Old 26-03-2020, 10:46 AM

BALDYEAGLE knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayBALDYEAGLE knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayBALDYEAGLE knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayBALDYEAGLE knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayBALDYEAGLE knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayBALDYEAGLE knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayBALDYEAGLE knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayBALDYEAGLE knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayBALDYEAGLE knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayBALDYEAGLE knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayBALDYEAGLE knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego way
That is correct 2nd paragraph of the club statement says that.Refunds available if you can’t make the rearranged dates.
Old 26-03-2020, 11:00 AM

keltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is here
Can I ask? Are the players still on full pay? And I'm not just talking about our players.

I know they have contracts which should be honoured but in the wider world most people have contracts but are now, hopefully only for the time being, on the scrap heap.

As regards to season ticket refunds, in the great scheme of things I agree its too early to start worrying about that. Personally, if I did get the refund I would think about donating it to the casual matchday workers, which would be nice if there was a pot for match day workers at all football clubs as we all benefit from them.

Finally can I draw attention to the link I'm posting. I think it's quite pertinent to whats happening at the moment.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 26-03-2020, 11:11 AM

Mr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is here
Quote:
Asked for refund for Bournemouth and they refused. Said I can only get a refund once new date is confirmed and you confirm that you are unable to attend the new date.
Personally think they should be giving money back now as many people are very strapped for cash.
I do have concerns that they will keep the money, which appears to be what most companies are doing. Holiday companies refusing refunds, hotels refusing refunds. Apparently a lot of companies are hoping that the government are going to change legislation allowing them to keep the cash.
Old 26-03-2020, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bo Jangles View Post
Asked for refund for Bournemouth and they refused. Said I can only get a refund once new date is confirmed and you confirm that you are unable to attend the new date.
Personally think they should be giving money back now as many people are very strapped for cash.
I do have concerns that they will keep the money, which appears to be what most companies are doing. Holiday companies refusing refunds, hotels refusing refunds. Apparently a lot of companies are hoping that the government are going to change legislation allowing them to keep the cash.
I would argue that with the club because they have literally released a statement to say that refunds are available if you send the ticket back.

Re. other refunds you mention I am going through the same thing. I had planned a trip to York inbetween my and the missus birthdays and combine it with watching her sister do the London Marathon.

Trains have been told that we will be refunded but, nothing has happened yet, f**k Trainline.

Hotel in York has been refunded, good ole Premier Inn.

Hotel in London will not refund me, literally sent me an email this morning that said "we can't". I have emailed booking.com to contest this and they have said that they will literally do nothing until the week of the booking.

Life is full of these stories at the minute.

Old 26-03-2020, 02:03 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
I would argue that with the club because they have literally released a statement to say that refunds are available if you send the ticket back.
But you missed out the key part of the statement near the top: "Supporters who are unable to attend on the rearranged date can obtain a refund once the new dates of the rearranged fixtures have been confirmed. Please see the refund process below for each fixture."

It seems likely that the games will be rearranged as behind-closed-doors fixtures, or maybe it'll all drag on so long that they have to change their policy, but as things stand the refund process will only come into play once the rearranged dates have been confirmed.
Old 26-03-2020, 02:31 PM

I have interpreted that for Liverpool tickets that were posted / due to be posted.

From the clubs point of view, I think that people should be given the option, if you want a refund and then potentially rebook later or not then fine. If, you want to keep the tickets and get a refund at a later date then fine.

Old 26-03-2020, 02:39 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:

Trains have been told that we will be refunded but, nothing has happened yet, f**k Trainline.
Log into your account, manage bookings, refund. It takes up to 28 days but you get your refund.

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 26-03-2020, 03:35 PM
Pilot of the storm

Quote:
I have interpreted that for Liverpool tickets that were posted / due to be posted.

From the clubs point of view, I think that people should be given the option, if you want a refund and then potentially rebook later or not then fine. If, you want to keep the tickets and get a refund at a later date then fine.
I think it's pretty clear that the section at the top applies to all Bournemouth and Liverpool tickets whether posted, collected or still at the box office.

I agree that they should probably just offer a refund now to those that decide they want one but at the moment the policy is that you have to wait for the rearranged date and then apply for the refund if you can't make it.
Old 26-03-2020, 03:44 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:

If people want the refund now, they should forfeit the chance when they do go back on sale IMO.

I know it's annoying but I can't believe that there is that many people (I realise there might be some)who spent money on tickets etc months ago are suddenly that desperate for the £30 right now.
Old 26-03-2020, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
Log into your account, manage bookings, refund. It takes up to 28 days but you get your refund.
Yeah I have just got an email to say that is now possible. Unfortunately the Lord knows how many people in the country are trying to do that at the moment mean that nothing is happening.

But, at least I know it can so, that is good. I will have another go tonight.

Old 26-03-2020, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
If people want the refund now, they should forfeit the chance when they do go back on sale IMO.

I know it's annoying but I can't believe that there is that many people (I realise there might be some)who spent money on tickets etc months ago are suddenly that desperate for the £30 right now.
I don't really disagree with that to be fair Tomo.

Whole reason I have not chased a refund is because I know whether games are going ahead / when they go ahead / whether supporters are welcome in the ground I still intend to go.

Old 26-03-2020, 04:37 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
I don't really disagree with that to be fair Tomo.

Whole reason I have not chased a refund is because I know whether games are going ahead / when they go ahead / whether supporters are welcome in the ground I still intend to go.
Us too...after all this, we’re even more keen to go than we were when we originally bought them!

We will only ask for a refund if we can’t manage the new date, which seems unlikely given our school and work diary has bombed. Not only to have the money back ofcourse, but because we would want other Palace fans to use our tickets if we couldn’t.
Old 26-03-2020, 04:45 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Mike Ashley deducted Geordie season ticket monies on Wednesday. For next season. What a hero.
Old 27-03-2020, 09:25 AM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
There's some very noble sentiments on here, but I'm sure I'm not the only one looking at the bank balance considering when I won't be able to pay for food let alone bills!

£80-£120 could make an enormous difference.

It's one thing to budget 12 months ago for the spend but I don't think anyone budgeted anything for a global pandemic in advance!
I have to agree with Shipp Ahoy on this. There will be people now seriously concerned about their livelihood. Under normal circumstances, the peer pressure on this forum (contribution to club, charity etc) would be commendable but these are far from normal circumstances. If you think you'll need the money, do all you can to get it back. The majority of the club's expenditure is players' wages and my thinking is they'll be able to afford a hit on those for a while.
Old 27-03-2020, 09:25 AM

That man is the absolute scum of the earth.