Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport » Olympics

Notices

Old 12-06-2015, 04:41 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympics

Just thought I'd start a thread for the Tokyo Olympics even though the Rio one is a year away.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Quote:
  • Tug of war
  • Baseball & softball
  • Bowls
  • Sumo
  • American football
  • Flying disc
  • Underwater sports
  • Roller sports
  • Floorball
  • Korfball
  • Netball
  • Chess
  • Waterski and wakeboard
  • Bowling
  • Karate
  • Wushu
  • Snooker
  • Surfing
  • Sport climbing
  • Polo
  • Air sports
  • Raquetball
  • Squash
  • Orienteering
  • Bridge
  • Dance sport
Old 12-06-2015, 05:01 PM
Swollen Member

Twilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lots of debate about the olympic stadium plans at the moment. Originals plans were for a complicated retractable roof system which they now realise will go way over budget. Spending close to a billion does seem a bit much when the country already has huge debts.

As I missed 2012, I'd like to still be here for this. Although that would mean I'd been living here for 12 years by then which is a little scary.
Old 12-06-2015, 05:13 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
squash should definately be in there

Less swimming, if one chap can win 7 gold medals then the events are too simular.

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 07-08-2016, 09:44 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
The International Olympic Committee (IOC) today agreed to add baseball/softball, karate, skateboard, sports climbing and surfing to the sports programme for the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020.
Old 16-08-2016, 12:08 PM

Halftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm guessing that's Karate Kid style point fighting rather than full contact Karate? with boxing moving closer to the pro sport there seems like there could be room for something like K-1 style kickboxing that would allow various Karate and Muay Thai fighters to face each other.
Old 24-03-2020, 04:11 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
Postponed until next year.