Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 19-05-2019, 07:34 AM

chateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I hope all the other clubs look at that, suss out how to deal with Twatford, and they get thrashed every week. Nobody deserves relegation more and tha includes weed. Absolute scum.
Old 19-05-2019, 07:40 AM

Sharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Watford were embarrassing. Shocking. Awful.
It was hilarious. Serves the cunits right.
Old 19-05-2019, 07:56 AM

bodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If that was palace i would have been on the tube well before the end not waving a flag. Losing in the cup final hurts getting the p### taken out of you is to hard to take. Watford fans and players got what they deserved.
Old 19-05-2019, 08:09 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
A result which made me realise how much I have built up a hatred of Watford this season and in particular Capoue, for his 'compliment' on Zaha. What an enjoyable scoreline. There is no pride to be had from losing 6 nil on the stage of a FA cup final, being watched by a worldwide audience, the majority of whom are left thinking what a shower of shit Watford are.
Old 19-05-2019, 08:17 AM

HurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A little bit late but...Have that you pathetic *****.
Old 19-05-2019, 08:23 AM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurstpierPalace View Post
A little bit late but...Have that you pathetic *****.
It's never too late!!
Old 19-05-2019, 08:25 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
It is not just us the BBC hate. They are just about to show the highlights.
Old 19-05-2019, 08:31 AM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP Satellite View Post
That’s good to know, no reward for one of the worst Cup Final displays of all time, up there with Br!ght*n in 1983 and smallwall in 2005 in the hall of shame!
That is a smug fact Watford have tried to copy us but you can not manufacture our spirit by waving flags.
Old 19-05-2019, 08:48 AM

Pikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
Watching MOTD, Alex Scott is dressed as Charlie Cairoli
She may have been doing some punditry at The Valley the night before and didn't have a change of clothes for the day after.
"That’s the problem with these pre-planned celebrations. You can send out the invitations, arrange the play list, tailor the entire occasion for your guest of honour and it can still all fall flat. Crystal Palace are the worst kind of people to invite to share your revelry."
Old 19-05-2019, 08:59 AM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP Satellite View Post
The only slight boot on the copybook was Man City missing that sitter for 7-0.

But, here’s the rub... What happens if Man City get the ban from European competition many are now expecting?

Those useless thugs from Bushey will be in the Europa League in early July playing the Andorran Farmers Collective - the jammy bastards!
If Man City are guilty of financial irregularities then surely the punishment should also affect the domestic side as well. All this showering of praise they get just doesn't feel right to me.

Saying that I agree it was nice to see Watford get stuffed, a real cringeworthy club.
Old 19-05-2019, 10:47 AM
AMAZE(ing) ???

Tripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by david sylvian View Post
living where I do, and knowing a few too many Watford fans - most of who are alright, quite a few of them who of course have Watford season tickets despite actually supporting someone else, I'm only sad City didn't get double figures
I live in Watford and work in the High Street. Know loads of fans and they are all decent chaps including my boss who was basically unbearable this week.
That was so funny when the sixth went in. Almost as good as beating them ourselves.
Old 19-05-2019, 11:06 AM

Green Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedge end eagle View Post
So who do city play in the charity shield? ?
Their reserves?
Old 19-05-2019, 11:13 AM
Supporting Palace away

Eagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripod 10 View Post
I live in Watford and work in the High Street. Know loads of fans and they are all decent chaps including my boss who was basically unbearable this week.
That was so funny when the sixth went in. Almost as good as beating them ourselves.
I live near Watford too and I regularly have to travel on trains with their fans. For years they were absolutely fine but their recent dislike of Wilf has turned into real vitriol. They have even penned a song, along the lines of the 'Andy Johnson's magic...' song, which is distinctly unpleasant, which they like to sing even when going to non Palace games.
Old 19-05-2019, 11:13 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripod 10 View Post
I also know a couple of Watford guys, who were fine until this year. I hated going to Watford earlier this season, largely due to the constant abuse towards Wilf but also because of the thuggery of some of their players.

So I cheered every goal and was disappointed when Gomez saved the 7th.
Old 19-05-2019, 11:22 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkba1t View Post
Watford were embarrassing. Shocking. Awful.
It was hilarious. Serves the cunits right.
Apparently Troy Deeney shook the Man City players hands afterwards which according to some self-satisfied smug sycophantic pundit on Radio 5 shows the absolute class of the man.

Nothing against Deeney, I loved the goal he scored for us, but really Watford were an embarrassment. Was it Bradford who got smacked 5 0 in a cup final recently? But they were in League One, the shit car magazine are meant to be premier league.
Old 19-05-2019, 11:24 AM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
So glad the neo-plastics got smashed. Pmsl when I saw the score.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 19-05-2019, 11:39 AM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Away View Post
I live near Watford too and I regularly have to travel on trains with their fans. For years they were absolutely fine but their recent dislike of Wilf has turned into real vitriol. They have even penned a song, along the lines of the 'Andy Johnson's magic...' song, which is distinctly unpleasant, which they like to sing even when going to non Palace games.
Yep - agree with this - the only Watford fan I know is a nice chap with a dislike of Wilf because he is a “diver”

Over a pint, I gave him a lecture re Wilf being our equivalent of John Barnes - to label them as divers is ignorant as they just too good for the majority of full backs in the league. Lazy arm chair fans and rubbish pundits dismiss them when they play for clubs like Watford / Palace and then lord them as soon as they move to a top six club.

Just like John Barnes, if you go week in week out then you know a good player when you see one - they should just respect Wilf’s ability and set up to stop him fairly without trying to end his career or verbally abuse him. I think I got through and even though they got stuffed by City, I won’t rub it in when I see him this week - the pain of us losing the final to United is still raw.
Old 19-05-2019, 12:33 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langers View Post
Yep - agree with this - the only Watford fan I know is a nice chap with a dislike of Wilf because he is a “diver”

Over a pint, I gave him a lecture re Wilf being our equivalent of John Barnes - to label them as divers is ignorant as they just too good for the majority of full backs in the league. Lazy arm chair fans and rubbish pundits dismiss them when they play for clubs like Watford / Palace and then lord them as soon as they move to a top six club.

Just like John Barnes, if you go week in week out then you know a good player when you see one - they should just respect Wilf’s ability and set up to stop him fairly without trying to end his career or verbally abuse him. I think I got through and even though they got stuffed by City, I won’t rub it in when I see him this week - the pain of us losing the final to United is still raw.
Actually the John Barnes comparison is very good.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 19-05-2019, 12:56 PM
Internazionale

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Imagine getting to the FA Cup Final then getting smashed 6-0.
Old 19-05-2019, 01:36 PM
Nuclear Member

Selhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is here
If it had been Palace playing Citeh in the final, I think we would have lost, but not by 6-0.