Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 16-07-2021, 03:51 PM

Stinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is here
Reiss Nelson

Arsenal transfer news: Crystal Palace, Brighton and Brentford enter race for Reiss Nelson

A trio of Premier League sides want to exploit Nelson's expiring contract

A trio of Premier League clubs are targeting a move for Reiss Nelson with time running out for Arsenal to make a decision on the young winger's future.

Crystal Palace, Brentford and Brighton have joined a growing list of suitors for England Under 21 international Nelson, including several teams in the Bundesliga and Greek giants Olympiacos.

Nelson is out of contract in less than 12 months and has been offered an extension by the Gunners with a view to being loaned out for the 2021-22 campaign. However with no imminent sign of an agreement Arsenal face the prospect of cashing in for whatever price they can get this summer or risk losing him on a free at the end of the campaign. Nelson would be free to negotiate a pre-contract agreement with clubs outside England from the start of 2022.

One of the most highly regarded players to come out of Arsenal's Hale End academy in recent years, Nelson has found game time hard to come by particularly since the signing of Willian increased Mikel Arteta's options in wide areas. The 21 year old made just two Premier League appearances last season -- indeed he was only named in the matchday squad six times -- and has not started a top flight match since scoring in a 2-1 win over Liverpool in July 2020.

The promise Nelson showed on loan at Hoffenheim in the 2018-19 season means that there are several clubs in Germany who would be prepared to make a move for the youngster though they may be prepared to hold firm until next year, when they could strike an early agreement for his services without having to pay Arsenal a transfer fee.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Author claiming the exclusive: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 16-07-2021, 03:52 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Now this would be good
Old 16-07-2021, 03:53 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Yes please
Old 16-07-2021, 03:57 PM

ollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Currently linked to:

Nelson
Lookman
Ayew
Niles
Hudson Odoi

Think it's fair to say we're after another wide man! No idea which one it'll be though...
Old 16-07-2021, 03:57 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie_porter View Post
Currently linked to:

Nelson
Lookman
Ayew
Niles
Hudson Odoi

Think it's fair to say we're after another wide man! No idea which one it'll be though...
Hudson Odoi

Jesus I'd cumbust
Old 16-07-2021, 04:00 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
Hudson Odoi

Jesus I'd cumbust
The scenes would be unreal, but I cant see him dropping off that sharply from other clubs radars
Old 16-07-2021, 04:01 PM

ollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Hudson Odoi

Jesus I'd cumbust
I'd be happy with anyone of them apart from Ayew.

I cant remember where I read the CHO link this morning annoyingly
Old 16-07-2021, 04:03 PM

Stinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Hudson Odoi

Jesus I'd cumbust
Zero chance. Hudson-Odoi is on 120,000 a week at Chelsea. Perhaps we'd consider taking him on loan if Chelsea contributed to his wages but I would have thought given the number of young talented wingers available this summer we'd be looking to give the gametime to someone who is here permanently.
Old 16-07-2021, 04:05 PM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Hudson Odoi

Jesus I'd cumbust
Hudson Odoi would be ridiculously good. Id take him. AND Reiss Nelson.
Old 16-07-2021, 04:07 PM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger1 View Post
Zero chance. Hudson-Odoi is on 120,000 a week at Chelsea. Perhaps we'd consider taking him on loan if Chelsea contributed to his wages but I would have thought given the number of young talented wingers available this summer we'd be looking to give the gametime to someone who is here permanently.
Hed be worth 125k a week soon enough. Maybe a loan with permanent option? Hes a serious talent. Love Reiss Nelson as well. But CHO could definitely play on the right. Not so sure about Reiss but both are top top players.
Old 16-07-2021, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
He’d be worth 125k a week soon enough. Maybe a loan with permanent option? He’s a serious talent. Love Reiss Nelson as well. But CHO could definitely play on the right. Not so sure about Reiss but both are top top players.
He's not going to worth that to us this season. Chelsea turned down 40m from Bayern Munich and then a loan with a 70m option to buy.

Even if Chelsea were prepared to sell for 40m, the only reason we'd buy him is if he's a Wilf replacement and frankly I think there are better ones out there for 40m and 120,000 a week.
Old 16-07-2021, 04:12 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Quote:
He's not going to worth that to us this season. Chelsea turned down 40m from Bayern Munich and then a loan with a 70m option to buy.

Even if Chelsea were prepared to sell for 40m, the only reason we'd buy him is if he's a Wilf replacement and frankly I think there are better ones out there for 40m and 120,000 a week.
To be fair they have had a manager change who has now had time to use the squad and has a chance to make changes to it for the first time since
Old 16-07-2021, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RisZero View Post
To be fair they have had a manager change who has now had time to use the squad and has a chance to make changes to it for the first time since
He has 4 years left on his contract, if Tuchel still rates him what incentive do they have to sell?

And as for us, 40m for a talented but unproven a player on a 120,000 a week isn't a risk we should be taking.

40m and a 120,000 a week probably gets you Leon Bailey.
Old 16-07-2021, 04:19 PM

Quote:

Not sure there are better at that price point who might come here tbh. There might be better value. Id be happy to sell Wilf (but only to a Champions League club) if it meant CHO coming here. I rate him as a better long term prospect than Sancho, as crazy as that sounds. Early days for both, obviously Sancho more proven right now.
Old 16-07-2021, 04:20 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEddie McGoldrick's tash came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEddie McGoldrick's tash came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEddie McGoldrick's tash came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEddie McGoldrick's tash came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEddie McGoldrick's tash came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEddie McGoldrick's tash came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEddie McGoldrick's tash came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEddie McGoldrick's tash came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEddie McGoldrick's tash came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEddie McGoldrick's tash came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Would like this one.
Old 16-07-2021, 04:20 PM

Quote:
He has 4 years left on his contract, if Tuchel still rates him what incentive do they have to sell?
Thats what im saying, if he were to leave it would be because he has had the time and decided he doesnt?
Old 16-07-2021, 04:21 PM

Quote:

And as for us, 40m for a talented but unproven a player on a 120,000 a week isn't a risk we should be taking.

40m and a 120,000 a week probably gets you Leon Bailey.
Would Leon Bailey come here?
Old 16-07-2021, 04:23 PM

The CHO rumour I saw was some twitter garbage which is why I didnt post it, but it claimed staying in London was the most important thing to him

That said this is quickly going the way of that Guehi thread, Nelson would be good!
Old 16-07-2021, 04:26 PM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
Nelson only played 15 games last season, for some reason I am really shocked at that. I thought it would have been a lot higher. The majority of them as well were on the left wing. The season before he played about 25 games across all comps. with half being on the right wing.

Anyway, would be a great signing, from Elephant & Castle as well so another member of the South London Revolution.

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 16-07-2021, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
Would Leon Bailey come here?
No other top club seems to have pulled the trigger on him, maybe Dortmund might now Sancho has left.

Would Hudson-Odoi come here on a permanent deal when Bayern Munich and other top clubs were interested in him before he signed his deal with Chelsea?
Closed Thread