Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 26-09-2021, 10:07 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
I would like to see Hughes at some point. Maybe start him if he’s fit
Old 26-09-2021, 10:10 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
----------—--------Guaita-------------------——
Ward--——Andersen---—Guehi---—---Mitchell
--——--Hughes—-Gallagher---McArthur———-
-Olise -----—————————--———-----Zaha-
————-——-——Edouard——————————
Old 27-09-2021, 09:08 AM

HorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by beef View Post
----------—--------Guaita-------------------——
Ward--——Andersen---—Guehi---—---Mitchell
--——--Hughes—-Gallagher---McArthur———-
-Olise -----—————————--———-----Zaha-
————-——-——Edouard——————————
This is our strongest 11, however I have a feeling PV will stick with Benteke, Ayew & Kouyate for now.
Old 27-09-2021, 09:53 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Got a feeling he might go with Edouard Benteke and Zaha as the front three with the rest unchanged.

He's already talked about how Edouard and Benteke can play together and how Edouard is capable of playing wide, so it wouldn't surprise me.

I'm not a fan of shoving strikers on the wing but he'd certainly offer us more of a goal threat than Ayew.
Old 27-09-2021, 10:12 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
I think you’re probably going to be right.

I can see why he played Benteke at Liverpool but he shouldn’t be starting at home against Brighton.

Get our defenders defending and strikers scoring.

Old 27-09-2021, 10:31 AM

13thsasquatch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet13thsasquatch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet13thsasquatch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet13thsasquatch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet13thsasquatch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet13thsasquatch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet13thsasquatch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet13thsasquatch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet13thsasquatch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet13thsasquatch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet13thsasquatch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Guaita
Ward - Andersen - Guehi - Mitchell
Macca - Kouyate - Gallagher
Ayew - Edouard - Zaha

Very tempted by Olise, but Ayew usually turns up against Weed, seems to relish it. Would still like to see Olise get 20-30 though.

How nice is it not to have to think or worry about the starting back 4?
Old 27-09-2021, 11:12 AM

GB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is here
My worry is Kouyate giving away stupid free kicks in dangerous areas, he's very good at it. With their height we are vulnerable at set pieces.
Old 27-09-2021, 11:29 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB2506 View Post
My worry is Kouyate giving away stupid free kicks in dangerous areas, he's very good at it.
This is exactly why I wouldn't play Luka. He's worse at it than Kouyate.
Old 27-09-2021, 12:15 PM

HorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
This is exactly why I wouldn't play Luka. He's worse at it than Kouyate.
We have the answer on the bench, his name is Will Hughes!

Watford fans cannot believe he's not starting for us, their player of the season last year! I know that was in the Championship, but I rate this guy highly and hope he starts soon.
Old 27-09-2021, 12:19 PM

alanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is here
would imagine that the Bumbling Buffoon plays again but I hope it's Edouard instead, as for the Grumpy Lump, I think it's time Olise gets his chance to start tonight - would be a shame to see Ayew play another game.
Old 27-09-2021, 02:35 PM

JackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is here
Think Ayew will get the nod on the right to keep track of that twat with the hair
Old 27-09-2021, 02:39 PM

Stinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackTheBiscuit View Post
Think Ayew will get the nod on the right to keep track of that twat with the hair
Would imagine PV will use the same gameplan as Brentford and get Mitchell and Ward to engage their wingbacks.
Old 27-09-2021, 02:43 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHGATE EAGLE View Post
Ayew was actually pretty good today but would be instructive to see Olise get a start. Jairo is slowly becoming a failure here. If he can't perform in this midfield then we need to move him on.

Jury still out on Edouard, for me. I think I'd bench him, hoping to get a reaction from Benteke, especially as Big Ben must feel pretty inspired coming up against the Weed.
becoming? he's always been shit.