Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 11-07-2021, 05:55 PM
former Palace Guard

viking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is here
My 1966 World Cup Willie moneybox has a union flag vest on.
Old 11-07-2021, 06:17 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
Really? That's an amazing statistic, haven't seen that before. Lots of Irish Grandmas?
Grealish and Rice are self-confessed tinkers, and the likes of Coady and Maguire and County Tyrone Mings probably are too.
Old 11-07-2021, 06:39 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
I certainly don't immediately associate the lips and tongue logo with flag colours. I know there are different versions but it's usually bright red.

He was talking out of his arse then, and I don't think he actually managed the Stones.
For what it’s worth. He is abit of a wideboy so maybe he made it all up I dont know.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I think I read what I said in the Chess Records book about 10 years ago so could be hazy.
Old 14-09-2021, 11:31 PM
Lt. Columbo's no. 1 fan

dweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've always assumed the reason (well, one of them anyway) was because England and Scotland were in the same group in Euro 96 and it would've been seen as a bit odd for England fans to be waving flags containing the cross of St Andrew at that tournament.
Old 15-09-2021, 08:20 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
What a marvellous thread. Cockerkneewebel at his finest

Old 15-09-2021, 01:24 PM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
I only know one version, so you'll have to er "fill me in" on what you mean there.
Definitely the Fall's version of "Jerusalem", though.
Your time as Trolley is rubbish.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 01-10-2021, 03:25 PM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
Yep. 13 of the squad qualify to play for other countries. Seeing the home secretary supporting this team is nauseating.
Though technically, almost anyone who's got a claim to play for England, could with the loosest connection play for Ireland, Scotland, England, Wales, Northern Ireland - so that is five teams (six if you were desperate enough to include Gibraltar) - and vice versa.

Its not exactly hard to find a bit of 'history' to qualify.
Old 01-10-2021, 04:09 PM
Freakish nipples akimbo

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Are you sure about that?
The other Home Countries will be devastated to hear that I can only play for England, I'm sure - all my grandparents were born in England. Feels like we should have a poll.