Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 22-10-2021, 11:08 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Channel 5's 'All Creatures Great and Small'. F**k me, it's bad.
You are ten trillion per cent wrong. You would love it is was in Korean and full of trannies no doubt, you Camden hipster.
Old 22-10-2021, 11:31 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
You are ten trillion per cent wrong. You would love it is was in Korean and full of trannies no doubt, you Camden hipster.
I love an old British movie or TV drama. This was just shit.
Unfortunately, the Mrs enjoys this sort of bollocks.
Old 22-10-2021, 11:35 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Talk to the hand while waxing your moustache, hipster. It was jolly good indeed. It's even had coloured folks in it to try to keep people like you happy.
Old 22-10-2021, 11:44 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Talk to the hand while waxing your moustache, hipster. It was jolly good indeed. It's even had coloured folks in it to try to keep people like you happy.
In Yorkshire, in the 1930s? Were they chained together?
Old 22-10-2021, 11:46 PM
jft39

Charlie Williams was born in 1927, and I know it's the other side of the Pennines but Dixie Dean was a full two decades older.
Old 23-10-2021, 01:02 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Quote:
Charlie Williams was born in 1927, and I know it's the other side of the Pennines but Dixie Dean was a full two decades older.
I was jesting.
Old 23-10-2021, 01:17 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Those flags when Arsenal score.
Old 23-10-2021, 11:58 AM

Herr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
The way the Halifax bank employee kicks the football on the halifax advert that airs 10 times an evening.
. . . and the anti-climax when the camera zooms in to reveal the fella with the ball isn't one of Gareth's finest
Old 23-10-2021, 12:15 PM
jft39

Quote:
I was jesting.
Thanks, Al.
Old 23-10-2021, 12:20 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
I only found out recently that our Charlie was not only the first black comedian of note in the UK but also one of the first black football pros, playing for the then mighty Doncaster Rovers.

I do remember well his famous response to hecklers; "If you don't shut up, I'll come and move in next door to you".

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 23-10-2021, 12:28 PM
jft39

Football Focus did a Cult Heroes thing for all 92 clubs many years ago and Williams was Donny's pick. I can't remember who Palace's one was though, shamefully. Wright, probably, but should have been Austin for his clapping prowess.
Old 23-10-2021, 02:07 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herr Colonpharter View Post
. . . and the anti-climax when the camera zooms in to reveal the fella with the ball isn't one of Gareth's finest
Haha, I thought the exact same thing. Shite
Old 23-10-2021, 02:26 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Quote:
Thanks, Al.
Pleased to oblige
Old 26-10-2021, 11:50 AM

Johnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is here
Cars in this day and age where the headlights don't turn off automatically when you take the key out of the ignition. Bloody hire car flat battery bollocks
Old 26-10-2021, 12:00 PM
Significant Udder

Direwolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is here
Quote:
I know this sounds incredibly unlikely, but could it perhaps be the case that the johnny crapaud in question was a massively insular snob? Bof!
Thinking back on it the wine was pretty bad so may well have been as stated.
Old 26-10-2021, 12:24 PM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnieboy View Post
Cars in this day and age where the headlights don't turn off automatically when you take the key out of the ignition. Bloody hire car flat battery bollocks
Even my 21 year old Mitsubishi has a noise to warn if you've left your lights on

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 26-10-2021, 01:39 PM

Johnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Even my 21 year old Mitsubishi has a noise to warn if you've left your lights on
It was in a big multistorey and fortunately the security guy had a car battery and some jump leads for just such occasions, so all sorted in ten minutes with a donation of a couple of pints. Nice people out there
Old 26-10-2021, 02:00 PM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Channel 5's 'All Creatures Great and Small'. F**k me, it's bad.
Congratulations on almost achieving a sequence of your own posts to rival Peter H.

Mrs Richard is also a big fan of the Channel 5 ACGAS. I have contented myself with tutting along and saying that it isn't as good as the Christopher Timothy, Robert Hardy, Peter Davidson, Carol Drinkwater version, but I have to confess that this imposter has grown on me - partly because (for aficionados of the books) James Herriot actually has a Scottish accent in this version - although that may be the televisual equivalent of Stockholm Syndrome.
Old 26-10-2021, 02:33 PM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnieboy View Post
It was in a big multistorey and fortunately the security guy had a car battery and some jump leads for just such occasions, so all sorted in ten minutes with a donation of a couple of pints. Nice people out there
Always remember my huge gratitude to the staff at Southampton Airport's short stay car park who could not have been more helpful in similar circumstances a few years ago.
Old 26-10-2021, 06:20 PM
Staaaaaagggg

strawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
Always remember my huge gratitude to the staff at Southampton Airport's short stay car park who could not have been more helpful in similar circumstances a few years ago.
Ditto the lifeguards at Coral Bay, Paphos in 2002 for our Kia 'gizzit'.
I'd turned the lights on to go through the tunnel under Episkopi and didn't turn them off.