Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 16-03-2004, 05:30 PM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is here
From about 7ish probably and the Red Rose!

Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily - life is but a dream!
Old 16-03-2004, 05:42 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Super.

And the currey sorts us out for a reasonably early start on the Saturday.

Riccardo tries his luck with the early birds, usually tells them he works for lads mags if I remember correctly.
Old 16-03-2004, 05:53 PM
On the Tory right !

Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by PeterH

Riccardo tries his luck with the early birds, usually tells them he works for lads mags if I remember correctly.
Clearly a lothario who is all hat and NO cattle.

Old 16-03-2004, 06:30 PM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Riccardo

No Peter, the 'joke' is that I'm in the GHT a lot hence I might as well live there !! Good isn't it.
A joke which put you in households nationwide, of course...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg benlet.jpg (22.9 KB, 150 views)

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 16-03-2004, 10:24 PM
Let it Be

Riccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Trolley
Clearly a lothario who is all hat and NO cattle.

What does that mean ?!!?!?!

Early birds are always good.

Ben, I cannot believe you posted that. I'm a patsy !
Old 17-03-2004, 12:14 AM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
What type, Ginsters?

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 17-03-2004, 08:43 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Which pub we utilising on the Cut? I say the Windmill....
Old 17-03-2004, 09:09 AM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hang on, is the Cut lunchtime this week, or next.

Not sure I could manage both, although I will be in the area Friday pm.
Old 17-03-2004, 09:37 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
I can't do the cut this Friday -
Old 17-03-2004, 11:38 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Neil the Eagle
Hang on, is the Cut lunchtime this week, or next.

Not sure I could manage both, although I will be in the area Friday pm.
No issue.

THE CUT IS NEXT FRIDAY EVENING. Lunchtimes can be arranged by popular demand.

I reckon I may be there for a couple as I am at least double booked nexted Friday.
Old 17-03-2004, 11:40 AM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Next friday being 26th? (Sorry, my brain feels like its still in Aus)
Old 17-03-2004, 11:41 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Me in Ireland that week
Old 17-03-2004, 11:50 AM

Yep the following Friday. There was some debate early on this thread about whether we should do the Cut or Gypsy Hill and we decided to do the GHT this Friday and The Cut next week.

Seemed to fit in nicely with people getting paid next week.

I trust you enjoyed Aussieland.
Old 17-03-2004, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
Me in Ireland that week
Shame for us, not you if you are back there for pleasure. May have to arrange for the following week????? 2nd April. Worry about that next week.
Old 17-03-2004, 12:07 PM
South London VfB

Quote:
Originally posted by PeterH
I trust you enjoyed Aussieland.
Yup, a fast fading memory though!
Old 17-03-2004, 12:32 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
Me in Ireland that week
Selfish . Can you not cancel?
Old 17-03-2004, 12:41 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Quote:
Originally posted by Psychokiller
'fraid not.

First time in a few years I have been back through choice and not because of bad news so I won't cancel thanks
Old 17-03-2004, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Psychokiller
Neill, put a bit aside for the following Friday night. Means I am not double booked as well.
Old 17-03-2004, 01:19 PM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Let me get this right.... Its Friday lunchtime in The Cut, yeah?

( I believe Maz can't make it as he's oystering up a Zilli Too )
Old 17-03-2004, 01:36 PM

Pidster, If you go down to the Cut this Friday lunchtime you may well be drinking on your own.

There are currently no plans for anyone to be drinking on any of the next two Friday lunchtimes.

Oh and apparantly Clinton has a shoulder injury.