Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2019, 10:50 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Jack Butland

CRYSTAL PALACE are heading the chase to grab Stoke’s England keeper Jack Butland.

Palace have been checking on the 25-year-old and are plotting a raid as he faces up to a second season outside the Premier League with the Potters.

Butland stood by his club when they were relegated last year.

But the time to move on could be this summer as Stoke look set to miss out on promotion. They could cash in on Butland — and Palace are on red alert.

The South Londoners have doubts about Spanish keeper Vicente Guaita’s long-term commitment, so they may have a vacancy.

And if Guaita heads back to La Liga, then Palace will be in a position to make an offer for highly-respected Butland.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 02-03-2019, 11:01 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Yes please!

Don't blame Vicente if we drop him for Hennessey.
Old 02-03-2019, 11:29 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
By the way Roy was chatting with Joe Hart today there might be an approach , but I doubt it
Old 02-03-2019, 11:32 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
By the way Roy was chatting with Joe Hart today there might be an approach , but I doubt it
Bloody hell, let’s hope not.
Old 03-03-2019, 12:34 AM

Palace43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Would be a good buy, I imagine a lot of clubs would be after him, though.

Chelsea may well be after the whole Kepa situation. Or if Pickford leaves Everton for a bigger club, then I imagine Everton will be targeting him. The same with Man United and De Gea.
Old 03-03-2019, 12:54 AM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Would rather keep Guaita. Just when we thought we had the keeper situation sorted...
Old 03-03-2019, 12:58 AM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
£15M would be cheap. Would be very happy to sign him at that price!
Old 03-03-2019, 01:02 AM

Stan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is here
Part ex for Hennessey, Guaita as no 2, would be excellent bit of business.
Old 03-03-2019, 01:04 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
I would be pleased to get Butland. I like Vicente but I still think its a position we could upgrade in and I'm not convinced he is the big improvement on Wayne that others think he is. Butland is obviously several years younger than those two as well.

I won't spend too much time thinking about the summer window yet but does anyone know what his form has been like this season?
Old 03-03-2019, 01:08 AM

lewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He is one of those keepers looks good pulls off great saves but has a coupe of big clangers in there most seasons when he plays. Chuck in his dodgy ankle that made him miss roughly 12 months maybe a little more in the last few seasons and I class 15 mil a risk. It if he was to sign for us I would back him as I do any player with sign
Old 03-03-2019, 02:01 AM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Was in goal when Roy was England manager, I’m guessing, so just catching up, I think!
Old 03-03-2019, 02:08 AM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp1Eagle View Post
CRYSTAL PALACE are heading the chase to grab Stoke’s England keeper Jack Butland.

Palace have been checking on the 25-year-old and are plotting a raid as he faces up to a second season outside the Premier League with the Potters.

Butland stood by his club when they were relegated last year.

But the time to move on could be this summer as Stoke look set to miss out on promotion. They could cash in on Butland — and Palace are on red alert.

The South Londoners have doubts about Spanish keeper Vicente Guaita’s long-term commitment, so they may have a vacancy.

And if Guaita heads back to La Liga, then Palace will be in a position to make an offer for highly-respected Butland.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
This stinks of an agent or someone trying it on to engineer a move. Does no one find it odd that the Sun comes out with this on the day Roy gives him a rest after a three game match week. Its opportunistic rubbish. Before Vicente joined there were constant reports that he was off to a 'big' european side. That turned out to be utter bollocks as well.

We picked up the fourth best goalkeeper in La Liga on a free which means we'll be paying him a huge whack of cash. What might be a bigger issue is extending his contract as he only has a three year deal.

Last edited by red&blue_moomin; 03-03-2019 at 02:13 AM.
Old 03-03-2019, 04:46 AM

Garfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue_moomin View Post
This stinks of an agent or someone trying it on to engineer a move. Does no one find it odd that the Sun comes out with this on the day Roy gives him a rest after a three game match week. Its opportunistic rubbish. Before Vicente joined there were constant reports that he was off to a 'big' european side. That turned out to be utter bollocks as well.

We picked up the fourth best goalkeeper in La Liga on a free which means we'll be paying him a huge whack of cash. What might be a bigger issue is extending his contract as he only has a three year deal.
Chelsea spend £71m on a keeper not noticeably better. If Vicente left in the summer it certainly wouldn’t be a free and I suspect would be in excess of £15m.
Old 03-03-2019, 04:51 AM
Wasn't me

Oisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is here
Its the Sun
Old 03-03-2019, 08:04 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Butland will surely be on the move this summer and there will probably be one marquee signing you'd have thought..

I just couldn't see us splashing £20 million a keeper.

Chelsea may be keen after Kepa's goofing, as Willy and Green aren't young..

Gooners will need to replace Cech too

Last edited by gold76; 03-03-2019 at 08:07 AM.
Old 03-03-2019, 08:05 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Quote:
As an aside Burnley have 3 fair keepers..

Pope is decent..
Old 03-03-2019, 09:18 AM

old traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
Butland will surely be on the move this summer and there will probably be one marquee signing you'd have thought..

I just couldn't see us splashing £20 million a keeper.

Chelsea may be keen after Kepa's goofing, as Willy and Green aren't young..

Gooners will need to replace Cech too
We broke the transfer record with Martin. 1Ml
Old 03-03-2019, 09:21 AM

GB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Bloody hope not, the bloke is done.
Old 03-03-2019, 09:23 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Hart was Roys England keeper.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 03-03-2019, 10:53 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue_moomin View Post

Agree totally. Also, the way Roy has spoken about Guaita recently and how he has worked hard to settle here, and understood he had to wait for his chance suggests this is 2+2=5
Closed Thread