Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 14-05-2019, 02:32 PM

Lindfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLindfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLindfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLindfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLindfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLindfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLindfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLindfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLindfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLindfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLindfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
CFC & CPFC

Point of discussion, that we seem to have a good off field relationship and we have certainly benefitted in recent seasons with loan signings but is it a master and servant relationship? Personally feel that it suits both clubs at the moment but should we improve would Chelsea feel less benevolent?
Old 14-05-2019, 02:38 PM

wrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindfield Eagle View Post
Point of discussion, that we seem to have a good off field relationship and we have certainly benefitted in recent seasons with loan signings but is it a master and servant relationship? Personally feel that it suits both clubs at the moment but should we improve would Chelsea feel less benevolent?
We are no threat to Chelsea winning league top 4 or even 6 so makes sence to loan us a player as he can probaly live in his permanent house better then having to move family to other end of country or live in a hotel on his own.we get a decent player like RLC he gets prem minutes which is good for chelsea win win .
Old 14-05-2019, 09:14 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Not all the signings have been good, Remy & Bamford?
Old 15-05-2019, 08:04 AM

strawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Chesterfield La La La
Chesterfield La La La.

Saw them play against Wycombe when Alan Smith was their manager.
Old 15-05-2019, 08:08 AM

East-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Please don’t put CFC and Cpfc together in a title thread again
Old 15-05-2019, 08:13 AM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
A club I hate just below Brighton ... maybe sometimes more.
Old 15-05-2019, 08:20 AM
Grrrrrrr.......

Ev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by East-End Eagle View Post
Please donít put CFC and Cpfc together in a title thread again
Exactly.

Detestable club from the ape-like chairman to the fans, both old & new school.

Close thread.
Old 15-05-2019, 08:20 AM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Ditto. They have had a malevolent presence in south London for decades.
Old 15-05-2019, 08:31 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ev View Post
Exactly.

Detestable club from the ape-like chairman to the fans, both old & new school.

Close thread.
I did not know he was black.
Old 15-05-2019, 08:32 AM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Tritto. Worst club in England.
Old 15-05-2019, 08:40 AM
Captain Brugge

Poosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Horrendous club. RLC has been a sickener because he's a south Londoner, was great for us and there was a tantalising 5 minutes where it looked like he could come back. Now we have to watch him beginning to thrive at Chelsea.
Old 15-05-2019, 08:40 AM

JackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is here
Quote:
This
Old 15-05-2019, 08:41 AM

Ian J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle View Post
Not all the signings have been good, Remy & Bamford?
Remy was our fault though. We signed a player with a reputation for being injury prone and lo and behold he spent most of the season injured
Old 15-05-2019, 08:42 AM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
I did not know he was black.
You are Danny Baker and I claim my five pounds ..... Don't give me one of them pretend Scottish notes though.
Old 15-05-2019, 08:42 AM
Captain Brugge

Poosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I have extended family who are Chelsea and are trying to indoctrinate my (very young) kids. Would genuinely rather they became Brighton fans. Either way, it ain't happening.
Old 15-05-2019, 09:10 AM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
Hate Chelsea more than Man utd
Old 15-05-2019, 09:40 AM

Lindfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLindfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLindfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLindfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLindfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLindfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLindfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLindfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLindfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLindfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLindfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Think I will put up whatever threads I like but thanks for responding so positively. The brotherhood of football strikes again!
Old 15-05-2019, 10:08 AM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindfield Eagle View Post
Think I will put up whatever threads I like but thanks for responding so positively. The brotherhood of football strikes again!
More a rant about Chelsea tbh
Old 15-05-2019, 10:13 AM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Chelsea are truly scum. They don't care about any other club or players and they will run over anyone they can to get what they want. They hate Spurs because no matter what they do they cannot become a bigger team.
Old 15-05-2019, 10:16 AM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
I thought your username was Linfield Eagle which made sense why you started this thread
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni