Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 19-05-2019, 11:23 AM
Lt. Columbo's no. 1 fan

dweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Changing Username

Any way to have my username changed? Don't really like mine at all, it's absolutely meaningless and I only ever use it as a placeholder for accounts I intend not to use (which clearly didn't come to fruition on here, ha!)

I know it must be possible because the man formerly known as Jedis_Beard now goes by whatever name he goes by these days.

Much thanks.
Old 19-05-2019, 11:44 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Sorry mate the BBS does not allow username changes,it has happened but very, very rarely and way in the Past when Kevin was a mod, Jedis_Beard must have re-registered to change his username.
Old 19-05-2019, 11:49 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
I believe sleeping with a moderator is the only known successful course plotted on the path of name change.

Thank God for anti-virals
Old 19-05-2019, 12:53 PM
Lt. Columbo's no. 1 fan

dweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Jedis_Beard must have re-registered to change his username.
Nope. Post history is all there.
Old 19-05-2019, 12:54 PM
Lt. Columbo's no. 1 fan

Petition to allow name changes

Viva la revolución
Old 19-05-2019, 01:48 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Sorry mate the BBS does not allow username changes,it has happened but very, very rarely and way in the Past when Kevin was a mod, Jedis_Beard must have re-registered to change his username.
Why does it not allow it Les ?

I get the previously banned but etc but if you just want a change of name and don’t hide your previous moniker.

Presume he can just ask for his account to be deleted and then register again ?
Old 19-05-2019, 02:04 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Why does it not allow it Les ?

I get the previously banned but etc but if you just want a change of name and don’t hide your previous moniker.

Presume he can just ask for his account to be deleted and then register again ?
With certain people here advocating the entire world invert known, actual reality to accommodate a 'transgendered' person's wish to pretend-away their biological gender, I fully expect every SJW on this site to flock here in full support of a person whose sense of identity now deviates from their user name.

Light the blue touch paper...
Old 19-05-2019, 02:16 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Changing Username

I’ve been gagging to have a capitol letter ‘A’ at the beginning of my name for 15 years, but nitto. It drives me mad seeing it. I keep thinking on my Birthday they’ll do it as a surprise, but zip so far.

If only I hadn’t rushed the registration form all those years ago.
Old 19-05-2019, 02:18 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
I’ve been gagging to have a capitol letter ‘A’ at the beginning of my name for 15 years, but nitto. It drives me mad seeing it. I keep thinking on my Birthday they’ll do it as a surprise, but zip so far.

If only I hadn’t rushed the registration form all those years ago.
It would ruin it given you’re known as ‘little andy’
Old 19-05-2019, 02:21 PM

moverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
..and I quit Removals 4 years ago so would like to change just one letter to loverman..
Old 19-05-2019, 02:29 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
It would ruin it given you’re known as ‘little andy’

Haha - very good squire
Old 19-05-2019, 02:34 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Yeah I hate mine, sounds like a btec C-3PO.
Old 19-05-2019, 02:35 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by moverman View Post
..and I quit Removals 4 years ago so would like to change just one letter to loverman..
Or Boverman, Coverman, Doverman, Hoverman, Roverman.
Old 19-05-2019, 02:42 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
I believe sleeping with a moderator is the only known successful course plotted on the path of name change.
Do not fall for it folks.. they get what they want and then while laughing say 'Whatya going to do, sue us?'
Old 19-05-2019, 02:44 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD View Post
Or Boverman, Coverman, Doverman, Hoverman, Roverman.
'Hoverman' is cool.
Old 19-05-2019, 02:46 PM

Maybe we could have one day whereby all users can change one character of their username. This will then not ruin the profile identity.
Old 19-05-2019, 02:49 PM
Le Crystal Chamakh

mroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is here
i'd love to get rid of the 9 in my username
Old 19-05-2019, 02:55 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Oh you all picked a name you don't like and want to change it? My heart bleeds for you.

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 19-05-2019, 03:05 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
God knows what Brumie did.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 19-05-2019, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
Oh you all picked a name you don't like and want to change it? My heart bleeds for you.

So you want a capitol letter too