Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 07-07-2019, 07:20 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Bruce Springsteen did it years ago with the girl off Friends.
You mean the video for Dancing in the Dark, part of which was filmed in front if a live audience with a very young Courtney Cox about 10 years before the first episode of Friends? Yeah, pr stunt that.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 07-07-2019, 07:38 AM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
Nah...doesn’t look staged to me. The kid must know he can play and that’s why he had the balls to get up, albeit via a controversial way.

Re the Springsteen situation....that was just the video wasn’t it, not a real concert ?
Springsteen was the video for Dancing in the Dark, the “fan” was Courtney Cox.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 07-07-2019, 07:42 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
You mean the video for Dancing in the Dark, part of which was filmed in front if a live audience with a very young Courtney Cox about 10 years before the first episode of Friends? Yeah, pr stunt that.
I know it was well before Friends, but it was a set up. She was a model and up and coming actress. The video was planned and Cox was planted in the audience to play an adoring fan. I thought everyone knew that.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 07-07-2019, 08:00 AM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue Eagle View Post
Springsteen was the video for Dancing in the Dark, the “fan” was Courtney Cox.
I know
Old 07-07-2019, 12:43 PM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
I know it was well before Friends, but it was a set up. She was a model and up and coming actress. The video was planned and Cox was planted in the audience to play an adoring fan. I thought everyone knew that.
It was planned because it was a video shoot and she was employed as an actress to be in the video. It wasnt a pr exercise. I thought evrryone knew that.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 07-07-2019, 01:33 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
It was planned because it was a video shoot and she was employed as an actress to be in the video. It wasnt a pr exercise. I thought evrryone knew that.
Everyone not evrryone. I thought ev...

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 07-07-2019, 10:14 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

This is fantastic. The last paragraph being particularly relevant to some on here.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 09-07-2019, 09:54 AM

rhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is here
no comeback for the Smiths not with Morrisseys politics these days
shame as the music alone was epic
Old 09-07-2019, 11:47 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhiannapaul View Post
no comeback for the Smiths not with Morrisseys politics these days
shame as the music alone was epic
Mr Marr and the others realised this many years ago.

SaulAlinsky
Old 10-07-2019, 08:10 AM
Loosefish Scapegrace

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

This is fantastic. The last paragraph being particularly relevant to some on here.
Yeah I read that the other day. It's hard to argue with.

But can you really 'un-love' music that meant sooooo much to you as you grew up with it? Early Smiths takes me back to being a teenage lad listening to tapes on my ghetto blaster on Sanderstead Rec. and went hand in glove (sorry) with songs like Billy's own 'The Saturday Boy' as I tried to find my way with my first love, one long hot summer.