Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 25-08-2004, 10:12 PM

Young Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Charlton Vs Aston Villa

We've got company season tickets at Charlton and it was my turn to take a couple of customers tonight. Got to say I was very impressed by Charlton much as it pains me to say it. Villa had most of the play for the 1st half hour and should have really taken the lead but hit the bar. Charlton then eased their way into it but what impressed me was how clinical their finishing was. 2 for Jeffers who looked really good and the other was a calm finish from Luke Young. To be fair they didn't have too many other chances but the game was over inside an hour. The difference between their and our finishing really hit home. When I pictured AJ or Freedman in the same situation as Jeffers and Boyce or Granville for Young's I just couldn't hand on heart see the same outcome. It made me realise just how much we still need to sign a really clinical finisher if we are to stand any chance of staying up. Am impressed with the signings Curbishly has made. Murphy, Jeffers Romedahl. But when you think back to the ones they made when they stayed up for that 1st season, Graham Stuart, Jason Euell ? Where are the likes of these players now who would take a chance on a newly promoted club? They just don't seem to exist. I came away feeling very frustrated as we are crying out for those one or two real quality additions to give us a fighting chance like Charlton and Birmingham have had in recent years. I agree like many have said that they are the role model we should be looking at, but I think times have changed since they survived a few years back and just cannot see us attracting the players we need to to stay up
Old 25-08-2004, 11:14 PM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Looking at the highlights Villa were absolutely terrible.

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 26-08-2004, 01:20 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Harsh.

I just watched the 50 mins highlights and thought they passed it well but were let down by Carlton "I won't be affected by the home fans" Cole upfront.
Old 26-08-2004, 12:01 PM

Addickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screen

That's it.
Old 26-08-2004, 02:38 PM

we_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proud
I hate Jeffers but he came up with the goods yesterday