Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 07-12-2004, 10:57 PM

johnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Panman268
It's not a pre-requisite but historically they have had a large Jewish fan base.
Though I believe the Arsenal one is larger. (Not that it's very relevant.)
Old 07-12-2004, 11:05 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Yes, I know quite a few Jewish Arsenal fans. It's all a bit of a myth, I reckon.
Old 07-12-2004, 11:07 PM

Webb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for youWebb is just too good for you
I would assume all the North London teams would have a larger part Jewish fanbase than other clubs.

But then again, it may be irrelevant, as most clubs will probably have a varied ethnic support, so it doesn't really matter in the end.
Old 08-12-2004, 12:09 AM

Panman268 Panman268 Panman268 Panman268 Panman268 Panman268 Panman268 Panman268 Panman268 Panman268 Panman268
I wish I hadnt brought it up
Old 08-12-2004, 12:18 AM

limited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by El Aguila
Yes, I know quite a few Jewish Arsenal fans. It's all a bit of a myth, I reckon.
Isn't David Dein Jewish ?
Old 08-12-2004, 12:45 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Im going to ask a terribly stereotyping and irrelevant to the thread question here, but is Mark Goldberg Jewish? Not that there is anything wrong with that.

(Disclaimer As my wife is Jewish and I was married by a Rabbi, I think I have no underlying reason for asking this question other than out of interest seeing as Goldberg is a name so associated with being Jewish)
Old 08-12-2004, 01:00 AM

daz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Hedgehog
Im going to ask a terribly stereotyping and irrelevant to the thread question here, but is Mark Goldberg Jewish? Not that there is anything wrong with that.

(Disclaimer As my wife is Jewish and I was married by a Rabbi, I think I have no underlying reason for asking this question other than out of interest seeing as Goldberg is a name so associated with being Jewish)
i reckon so.
Old 08-12-2004, 01:01 AM

mellowG is playing for a contract
... maet
Old 08-12-2004, 01:53 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by mellowG
... maet
If you say so?
Old 08-12-2004, 12:53 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
The Goat is, quite clearly, a fcuknut!

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 08-12-2004, 02:22 PM
The Spiky One

Happy Hanukah BTW.
Old 09-12-2004, 07:00 AM
Reformed Alcoholic!!

Location: Just off Pippins Bridge, very near to the town of Biffon!
Glaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I always laugh when I type in Venables in this register.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

......... and his reasons for disqualification.
Drebin, posing as a locksmith, enters a man's office and is greeted by the resident with . "Who are you and how did you get in here?" to which Drebin replies, "I'm a locksmith ... and I'm a locksmith."
Old 09-12-2004, 08:17 AM
Exiled to Yorkshire

martin.cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemartin.cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemartin.cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemartin.cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemartin.cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemartin.cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemartin.cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemartin.cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemartin.cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemartin.cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemartin.cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Mark Goldberg is on that registar too. LOL
Old 09-12-2004, 08:20 AM
Exiled to Yorkshire

martin.cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemartin.cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemartin.cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemartin.cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemartin.cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemartin.cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemartin.cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemartin.cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemartin.cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemartin.cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemartin.cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by <_tece_>
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Below the definition for Holocaust, there is the following advert....

" Shop for Holocaust with links to 600+ merchants with one cart. Thousands of brands. Millions of products. One check out. SHOP.COM. Do you SHOP.COM?
To view the link you have to Register or Login "

I wonder what Holocaust souvenirs I could get.