Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 21-12-2004, 07:05 PM
Soup is good food.

celery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behind
Actually Jamie - if you'd be happy with finishing 14th for a couple of seasons in a row - Trev's your man!
Old 21-12-2004, 07:26 PM

forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan
Quote:
Originally posted by limited_edition
That's harsh. I think he could keep Forest up. Trev stabilised Palace, made us hard to beat, and introduced the likes of Routledge and Watson to the 1st team.

The fact that he's not had a sniff of a job since he left us, tells us he's not the most wanted manager around.
If he'd had all this season i think he'd of kept them up but at this moment in time they are in serious trouble and i cant see him inspiring and motivating the playerys into turning things round quickly.
Old 21-12-2004, 07:35 PM

Tony12Bellies has to read the song lyrics on the big screenTony12Bellies has to read the song lyrics on the big screenTony12Bellies has to read the song lyrics on the big screenTony12Bellies has to read the song lyrics on the big screenTony12Bellies has to read the song lyrics on the big screenTony12Bellies has to read the song lyrics on the big screenTony12Bellies has to read the song lyrics on the big screenTony12Bellies has to read the song lyrics on the big screenTony12Bellies has to read the song lyrics on the big screenTony12Bellies has to read the song lyrics on the big screenTony12Bellies has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Go on Trev get down to the City Ground PMSL !

http://forums.cpfc.org/attachment.php?s=&postid=1597318

www.gillinghamfootballclub.co.uk

Amazing Facilities At Priestfield

I'm a bit like MARMITE, you either love me or hate me !

Scores from this CENTURY !

2000/2001 GILLS 4-1 PALARSE
PALARSE 2-2 GILLS
2001/2002 GILLS 3-0 PALARSE
PALARSE 3-1 GILLS
2002/2003 GILLS 2-1 PALARSE
PALARSE 2 -2 GILLS

Heb 7:4 is a legend and a closet Gills fan
And so is Edenbridge Eagle In Exile
Along with Celery stick & Duffle coat

Anymore converts???
Old 21-12-2004, 07:43 PM
Legends never die

jamienffc jamienffc jamienffc jamienffc jamienffc jamienffc jamienffc jamienffc jamienffc jamienffc jamienffc
Quote:
Originally posted by DougleMcNori
jamie - francis will turn forest into a stubborn drawing and ocassionaly shock win team that languishes in mid-table - in your present situation that must sound like a godsend
it would, some fans have been washed over by the old 'he's a forest boy thro & thro' no he isn't. He was famous for one goal. I dont buy Francis & loving our football club.

He's always been a brummie blue & because he messed it up he sees Forest as his biggest job. He proved at Palace he's lost his way as a manager. Signing AJ was his best business.

Stan Hibbert