Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 16-08-2006, 09:50 PM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
How can you like anyone who would employ the villain?
Old 16-08-2006, 09:58 PM
Wine=Piss. Cause & Effect

gjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
One of my mates had John Terry at 14/1 1st GS with a tenner on.
Old 16-08-2006, 10:06 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by zonin2000
I'm just watching Second Choice Steve's post match interview... I don't like him.
he wasn't my first choice and his 'boro interviews used to get on my nerves, but i think he could do a very good job for England
Old 16-08-2006, 10:21 PM
CPFC'Till'I'Die.

Rizza ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerRizza ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerRizza ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerRizza ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerRizza ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerRizza ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerRizza ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerRizza ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerRizza ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerRizza ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerRizza ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
Quote:
Originally posted by ebyeeckeagle
Another over rated Prem player.
Frank Lampard is not over rated 1 bit Yes he had a C@#P world Cup But Did You see His Goals Last season Thats Better than ronaldinho (i Think?)
He is a Great Player And Whould Get into Any Team in The World Along With Gerrard

Xbox Id|RizZxD
Games. - FIFA 13 - Black ops 2
Add me :)
Old 16-08-2006, 10:26 PM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
You don't need to use capitals on every word you type, just the start of sentences.

As for Lampard, he's not cr@p but neither is he world class.
Old 17-08-2006, 12:20 AM
♥ Mile

zonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by RDSdaEAGLE
As for Lampard, he's not cr@p but neither is he world class.
A bit like you, actually!
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched tv. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?
Old 17-08-2006, 10:40 AM

jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you
I think Gerrard had a good game down the right and as he is playing more there for Liverpool a good way to accomodate him into a very competitive midfield. With Joe Cole back for the next game hopefully wel have a bit more flair then Downing. Lampards still not looking match fit but alongside Hargreaves i think its gona be a very decent midfield pairing.
Old 17-08-2006, 01:13 PM
I am a HAL 9000 computer

screamingalice was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldscreamingalice was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldscreamingalice was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldscreamingalice was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldscreamingalice was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldscreamingalice was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldscreamingalice was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldscreamingalice was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldscreamingalice was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldscreamingalice was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldscreamingalice was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Last night England were in a lose-lose situation. Anything other than a win would not be acceptable and if we won it had to be with nothing short of some style and a few goals.

The team and the manager achived everything they could have been asked. It also showed the folly of ever employing a coach from o/seas who has no undertstanding of the English game or what makes England's players tick. The FA should take a good long look at themselves, by sticking with SGE not only did they throw away the chance of winning the world cup, but also far too much cash (and still are with SVG still on the salary books) which could be much better spent on the games grass roots.

We should not forget that Greece are the European Champions and while we have to accept that the team has declined somewhat from the one that won in 2004 with great team work and no little talent, the record books will show England 4 - The Euroepan Champions 0! For pitys sake if the jocks had won that game last night they would be declaring themselves European Champions today, just as they did in 67 (but then World Champions) after becoming the first team to beat England since the World Cup final in 66, during the Home Internationals.

England were slaughtered for not stuffing Trinidad in Germany, last nights result and performance would have made most happy a few weeks ago against "lesser" opposition so it should today, The manager still has some work to do but we should all be happy that the first step to winning Euro 2008 has been taken and get behind the team.

For those who are not happy about El Tel being involved, sure there are a number of issues between him and Palace fans, but we should not forget that he is first and foremost a fine coach who when manager at Selhurst first time around guided a very young and talented team to two promotions, a number of great cup performances against clubs from higher divisions and best of all put as at the very top of the pile something no other manager has been able to do. I know that if you ask Peter Taylor if El Tel should be with England he will give a very firm yes and that would come from the mouth of a man who all Palace fans give the highest respect. We all deserve second chance, if El Tel can help put England top of the world again, then we should be prepared to forgive his wrongs of the past.

Of course we all have own own opinions about specific players, Crouch no doubt being the most discussed. However the record books do not lie, we should treat him with the same fairness that most Palace fans ask for Geoff Thomas, who's England career was destroyde by the media, yet the records show that we did not lose with Geoff in the team.

I am not a Crouch fan, but do appreciate what he gives the team and at the end of the day it is the team that counts and results. If England can keep up the pace and passion and the results come (and I am sure they will) we will perform much better on the world stage than in recent years. That I am sure will make us all happy (well most!)

"The 9000-series is the most reliable computer ever made. No 9000-computer has ever made a mistake or distorted information. We are all, by any practical definitions of the words, foolproof and incapable of error."

In memory of Arthur C Clarke 1917 - 2008 the most visionary and versatile thinker of the last 100 years.
Old 17-08-2006, 03:38 PM
BBS addict

LP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I thought it was encouraging, even allowing for the way in which the Greeks rolled over. At last the constant problem we had with Gerrard and Lampard has been sorted out and we saw good performances from both. Downing looked a good deputy for Joe Cole and Hargreaves was excellant in the holding role. It's early days, much sterner tests lie ahead but I feel pleased with last night.

Incidently, whatever we feel about Venables' time at Palace, there is no doubt he's an excellant choice of assistant to Steve McClaren.

Spike Milligan