Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 30-10-2006, 09:44 AM
Dead Ball King

ZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Leicester City Takeover

Apparently Milan Mandaric has completed a takeover of Leicester City.

He's bought the club and stadium for £25m.

They'll almost certainly have a decent transfer kitty when the January transfer window opens. Wonder if they'd be interested in Kuqi....

Last edited by ZOHAR; 30-10-2006 at 12:41 PM.
Old 30-10-2006, 06:56 PM

Palaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Leicester drop takeover bid hint
Leicester City
Leicester City say they have held talks over "generating new investment" amid speculation that Milan Mandaric is poised to take over the club.

Mandaric has been linked with a £25m bid for the Foxes, although he has not confirmed his interest in taking over.

A statement released by Leicester read: "We can confirm that the club has been actively looking at methods of generating new investment.

"Discussions have been held with a number of interested parties."

606: DEBATE
Every Leicester fan wants this to happen

DL
606: Have your say

Earlier in October, former Portsmouth chairman Mandaric, 68, insisted reports saying there was a 50-50 chance of him buying the club were wide of the mark.

Mandaric recently cut his ties with Pompey said he needed time away from football.

But he also said: "Leicester are a very interesting club and in future if I were to come back in football I would not ignore it.

"But I'm not saying I am anywhere close to acquring Leicester City - I have not had any conversation with the people from the football club."

The Palace Addiction.
A fans eye view of the 09/10 season.
Available in the club shop and online store as a paperback, as well as Amazon as a paperback and ebook. £7.99 as a PB, £3.99 as an ebook.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/s/ref...x=the+palace+a
Old 07-11-2006, 11:52 AM
criostal lýchairt

Scotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Spotted something in the Metro (I know...) this morning about this. Apparently Milan is being offered other clubs to buy, although he says he's focussed on Leicester.

Wouldn't surprise me if SJ's been on the phone.