Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 08-07-2007, 11:34 PM
Chelsea Ranger

Zola's Chin is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get onZola's Chin is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get onZola's Chin is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get on
Premiership tv games for next season...

To view the link you have to Register or Login

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 08-07-2007, 11:50 PM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
Spurs/sunderland to start it off

How exciting

/sarcasm
Old 08-07-2007, 11:56 PM
Till Lindeman

Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.
The premiership is so plastic now. Really starting not to like it.
Sonisphere 31/07/10

http://www.rammstein.com

Xbox 360 gamertag: Mabbages
Old 09-07-2007, 06:30 AM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by sydney eagle
sarcasm
I think we detected that
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 09-07-2007, 10:04 AM

Ryan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Both the Premiership and Football League fixtures on TV are crap this year though. Ipswitch v Us what a load of crap, at least put Charlton on.
Old 09-07-2007, 10:12 AM

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Eye-dee
I think we detected that
Old 09-07-2007, 10:59 AM

Andrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Oh good, plastic premiership fixtures.

I wonder when Manc and Chelski will take away their football match rights from everyone and only broadcast on mutv and chelskitv?
Old 09-07-2007, 11:14 AM
iMember

cumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Wow did anyone else notice this cracker of a game in November?

Sunday 25 Fulham v Blackburn Rovers 4pm TBC
Old 09-07-2007, 11:51 AM

Palaceman95 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPalaceman95 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPalaceman95 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPalaceman95 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPalaceman95 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPalaceman95 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPalaceman95 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPalaceman95 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPalaceman95 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPalaceman95 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPalaceman95 sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Sunderland vs Tottenham is gonna be a great game IMO. I really look forward to it, seeing an ambitious Tottenham side vs a newly promoted Sunderland with high ambitions themselves.
Old 09-07-2007, 12:23 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Me too. Can't wait for the season to start. Only a month to go
Old 09-07-2007, 12:33 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Any chance someone could copy and paste the Setanta fixtures? Their site isn't working for me.
Old 09-07-2007, 03:47 PM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Kirby
Any chance someone could copy and paste the Setanta fixtures? Their site isn't working for me.
Nor me
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 09-07-2007, 03:53 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Actually I am pleasently suprised only 9 out of the 32 include Man Utd or Chelsea, last season it got the stage where it was one or the other every week.
Old 09-07-2007, 04:01 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Sky are in a no win sitution with some fans. If they'd picked a Liverpool, Arsenal, Man Utd or Chelsea game, people would have had a pop.

They've gone and picked last seasons CCC Champions who would have spent a bit of money by then (with a Premiership legend embarking upon his first season as a top flight manager) against one of the most ambitious sides outside the top 4 - what an awful decision
Old 09-07-2007, 08:39 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Point of order it's the "Premier League" again now, not "The Premiership".

Could you lot please pay attention - they don't have these expensive re-re-branding exercises just for their health you know.
Old 09-07-2007, 09:29 PM
Chelsea Ranger

Zola's Chin is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get onZola's Chin is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get onZola's Chin is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get on
Quote:
Originally posted by Kirby
Setanta's confirmed line-up of exclusively live Barclays Premier League games are:

Saturday, August 11th @ 5.15pm - Aston Villa v Liverpool

Saturday, August 18th @ 5.15pm - Newcastle United v Aston Villa

Saturday, August 25th @ 5.15pm - Everton v Blackburn Rovers

Sunday, August 26th @ 1.30pm - Middlesbrough v Newcastle United

Saturday, September 1st @ 5.15pm - Manchester United v Sunderland

Saturday, September 15th @ 5.15pm - Chelsea v Blackburn Rovers

Monday, September 17th @ 8pm - Derby County v Newcastle United

Saturday, September 22nd @ 5.15pm - Fulham v Manchester City

Saturday, September 29th @ 5.15pm - Birmingham City v Manchester United

Monday, October 1st @ 8pm - Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa

Sunday, October 7th @ 12noon - Arsenal v Sunderland

Saturday, October 20th @ 5.15pm - Aston Villa v Manchester United

Monday, October 22nd @ 8pm - Newcastle United v Tottenham Hotspur

Saturday, October 27th @ 5.15pm - Portsmouth v West Ham United

Saturday, November 3rd @ 5.15pm - Blackburn Rovers v Liverpool

Saturday, November 10th @ 5.15pm - Liverpool v Fulham

Monday, November 5th @ 8pm - Manchester City v Sunderland

Monday, November 12th @ 8pm - Reading v Arsenal

Saturday, November 24th @ 5.15pm - Derby County v Chelsea
Old 09-07-2007, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by kolinkins
Sky are in a no win sitution with some fans. If they'd picked a Liverpool, Arsenal, Man Utd or Chelsea game, people would have had a pop.

They've gone and picked last seasons CCC Champions who would have spent a bit of money by then (with a Premiership legend embarking upon his first season as a top flight manager) against one of the most ambitious sides outside the top 4 - what an awful decision
or the perennial underachievers V the worst premiership performing club