Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 24-07-2007, 09:48 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by m355y
Not a bad player by any means but not what they needed at all. He's not going to get them 20 goals a season any more than Stuart Parnaby is. Will occasionally be there to get a goal, journos & fans will initially cream themselves over his 'quality' but with their backs against the wall, fighting to stay up as a promoted side, both as a player and apparantly as a person he's not got what they need. Kanu was a waste of time at West Brom too. And he didn't cost 6m.

Much as I think 5m for Chopra's a joke, I'd back him to get more goals a season than Mido.
what i'm to uncultured to say, but what i think
Old 25-07-2007, 01:28 AM

grey ghost sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrey ghost sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrey ghost sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrey ghost sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrey ghost sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrey ghost sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrey ghost sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrey ghost sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrey ghost sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrey ghost sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrey ghost sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
mido seems to be a one season per club player , im pretty sure his history with other clubs went as it did with spurs , a good 1st season then wether its boredoom , complacency , or just an overinflated self opinion he looses focus and doesnt seem up for fighting for his starting role .
but birmingham will take that im sure , i think he will do a job for them and get them some goals that could well keep them up , he is a young player as well , so i think his sell on value will stay constant and if they sell him on next year i dont think they will loose out too much financially if at all .